Dionysia Event Feedback Thread

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
I wonder something, because of a limited inventory space I have now saved all my items in the 'Upcoming reward list'. There is a timer now that says how long the event will last.

What will happen with the items in the reward list after the timer of the event times out, will those items vanish or will you still be able to open and use them somehow?
Vanish

Dann1s

Hoplite
@VIRTUALSELF thanks for the info

Considering this event, I am surprised to see how hostile the community became. In the first generations when I played in the Beta server, and eventually became a game moderator for a while, the community was rather close. But these days people seem to be so hostile in their expressions, its like people stopped having respect online because they are invisible behind a screen.. bit of a shame when you realize that the goal of a game is to have FUN!

My feedback about this event
Recognizing event: In the beginning I wasn't sure what to do, until I clicked one of those pop-ups with Dionysus's face on it. It took a while to find out to be honest, because those pop-ups tend to be sale offers from INNO. I did receive the pop-up about volunteers though. Next time I would make it more clear how to open the event; don't show it as a pop-up that looks like the sale offer pop-ups.

Participating in event: In contrast with most people here I actually do like the event! Even in such an event you have to use tactics and decide if you focus on the Hall of Heroes prices OR the procession rewards. The part I like the most is that there are breaks in between the processions, that gives some rest between processions.

I agree not all rewards are equally useful, but still I think its useful for players who also like some variation in their gameplay. I know there is a large amount of players who just want to focus on the traditional warfare system in game. But I believe there are also plenty of defensive players who would appreciate this event (the ones you don't hear).

End of event: As I mentioned earlier, there is no clear warning about what happens when you keep unclaimed rewards in your procession rewards list after the event ends. I mention this because the information during the event implies you can keep the rewards in the reward list. If would have lost them if I did not double check at this forum.

Schermafbeelding-2022-12-21-om-19-46-36.png

VIRTUALSELF

Strategos
There is absolutely nothing good to say about this event, that you havent played for a while shows
It is extremely time and money requiring, which doesnt make any sense when the rewards are literal daily token dogshit

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
I was lucky enough to barely hit lvl 30, and I was using all my troops sparingly. This event was one of the worst this year. Awards were lame, very time consuming, and very expensive troop wise. No way you get all rewards without gold, and you'll barely scratch lvl 30 without gold, In fact, most players wont probably reach that far.

AresSpear8

Hekatontarch
I am surprised to see how hostile the community became. In the first generations when I played in the Beta server, and eventually became a game moderator for a while, the community was rather close. But these days people seem to be so hostile in their expressions, its like people stopped having respect online because they are invisible behind a screen.. bit of a shame when you realize that the goal of a game is to have FUN!
Truth

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
love it weeks later and still comments on it being the worst event ever, will INNO listen or will this just be another futile exercise where you ask for our feedback but essentially ignore it, answers on a postcard thanks....