En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Came here to see butthurt Romanians talking about mass hugging after being OPed. Was not disappointed.

Also, can confirm, when we dropped, leadership told us to focus taking aggressive positions against FB. Then the Romanians dropped north of us and we had to play defensive for a time, clean up our core, and eventually pact with FB because of the massive amounts of Romanians. This was a reaction, not a plan. Romanians made the biggest wasp in the nest angry and now they're paying for it.

7bal

Taxiarch
Ha ha ha ha :)))))
Chill bro no one is complains , we have another 2 mounth , a lot can happen .

and you/we need only 40 players to win :) that all .
we conquered some cities, we lost some cities, the world is playing.
you all behave as if you have conquered the world from now , chill .
your HAVE A LOT OF WORK to remove us from the map .
We lose 1 city we take another 2 . Easy .

The truth is you think , we sink after 2 3 weeks , after you see how hard is to take 1 cities from us , you made pact .

Last edited:

HyKe

Hipparchus
Ha ha ha ha :)))))
Chill bro no one is complains , we have another 2 mounth , a lot can happen .

and you/we need only 40 players to win :) that all .
we conquered some cities, we lost some cities, the world is playing.
you all behave as if you have conquered the world from now , chill .
your HAVE A LOT OF WORK to remove us from the map .
We lose 1 city we take another 2 . Easy .

The truth is you think , we sink after 2 3 weeks , after you see how hard is to take 1 cities from us , you made pact .
Well actually you lost +35 cities on our OP and we lost 1.

But yeah, wonders are in 2 months, keep playing.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
i wonder how many more losses will there be with this constant pressure for next 2 months as more and more caravan/multi accounts shut down that usually provide the DLU stacks o_O

mats25

Phrourach
Bloods is not a new team that needs learning lol (its an old team that needs learning)
No one is having issues with you, i am just telling you that of course it looks like the server is against you as long as you play with Bloods
Lets say, the names of the alliances have used over the worlds too easyly anyway,not only bloods,there sometime some players who have played under brand ,they quickly take the name and using it(ruing ) it like they are in famliy...yes there was time, when Josshjes founded it. He was upset and started to collect some old members...so what,i was anyway food ,why not food under old brand..lol.
i wonder when i was in alliance (what not exists Divine ...) i asked in very start, is there some friendship spot are open.. there was stricly response ..We do not make any naps or pacts,friendships in this world.... i wonder why the change of mind ?

be cool... hopefully this is closed.

mats25

Phrourach
tomorrow i like to look how the world is looks thank to the brands or wings or how we have to tell.
Hopefully those wings just later understand that there wasnt only them and when world is empty and full of ghost mabe start to play again game what named grepolis. Do not try change game inside game.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach
image.png

If you do this the first week you ask about being ganged up on, keep crying @7bal
You can talk whatever you want, numbers are numbers. We might be 110 vs your 90 players now, but it is not my fault that 50 of your players have left.
Get good

Criki

Taxiarch
sons of dracula were so smug when they dropped with 150 players only bullying and taunting the weakest players on the server, once they get attacked back they all just cry and complain and mass spam because they are trash players, it must be said that they are the biggest bunch of snowflakes I have ever encountered on any grepo server for sure. Its only a matter of time before they ghost/rage quit and go back to hug on their n00b servers with no players.

7bal

Taxiarch
sons of dracula were so smug when they dropped with 150 players only bullying and taunting the weakest players on the server, once they get attacked back they all just cry and complain and mass spam because they are trash players, it must be said that they are the biggest bunch of snowflakes I have ever encountered on any grepo server for sure. Its only a matter of time before they ghost/rage quit and go back to hug on their n00b servers with no players.
Who speak about mass spam :)
the guy who night after night gives hundreds of attacks with 5 ls on an entire ally:)

Shock

Chiliarch
Who speak about mass spam :)
the guy who night after night gives hundreds of attacks with 5 ls on an entire ally:)

Could you have worse video quality??
Like what did you record that with, a potato?

Last edited by a moderator:

twistdark1

Hoplite

Said the one who changed like 3-4 alliances in 1 month , disgusting ... Nobody cried about spams , I just told you that if we start you are not gonna like it ... And 1 month ago you were the first one to cry about some "spams" of 10 attacks , insane .

The only one banned for using bots and ''shits'' was ur friend ''TheDayThatNeverCome''.

First off watch out ur team then ours. Crying about making slots? check who is the player with most cities of the server : Koch ---> from your team.

Stfu and keep playing.

Grepolis2023-01-08 16:00:36​

Hello thedaythatnevercomes,

From what I can see this account has not received a warning nor any kind of ban. It's not against the rules for a player to think you were banned and we, the support team, do not tell other players about the punishments someone has received. Though your account hasn't received any sort of punishment.

Sincerely,

Mike
Community Manager
Forum | Facebook Group

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach

Grepolis2023-01-08 16:00:36​

Hello thedaythatnevercomes,

From what I can see this account has not received a warning nor any kind of ban. It's not against the rules for a player to think you were banned and we, the support team, do not tell other players about the punishments someone has received. Though your account hasn't received any sort of punishment.

Sincerely,

Mike
Community Manager
Forum | Facebook Group
Oh so you're just bad then haha

HyKe

Hipparchus
no need to justify myself
but i shall..as i already told ur mate,i was driving my way home,on a 7 hours road..
after all it s just a game..it seems most of u forgot that..just enjoy it
i don t like the external forums with all this hate around here..just wanted to clear my name
Have a nice day!
If u dont have to justify urself why u put a ticket response here, wrote me in game and repeat 20x times ure not a cheater. If you dont stolen a cat no one would call you cat stoler :)

hahaha cheater you make me laugh :)

Last edited by a moderator: