En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@VIRTUALSELF this is just shameful man, you were suppose to be this Elite Grepolis team,you had a strong group of players in your team,and i dont know how much gold but in the end this is how you chose to play ? I am honestly dissapointed.

Dissapointed @XonCia2711 @anes king and @Del2 would agree with this i always thought they played agressivly and didnt want to Pact/Hug the whole world but i guess i was wrong :/

This is a Stain on the Fiasco Legacy in my opinion,who always showed up,played alone,and won almost every world they were in.

anes king

Phrourach
Oh no not this guy again, now he even started trying to make memes
rozpacz.gif

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
@VIRTUALSELF this is just shameful man, you were suppose to be this Elite Grepolis team,you had a strong group of players in your team,and i dont know how much gold but in the end this is how you chose to play ? I am honestly dissapointed.

Dissapointed @XonCia2711 @anes king and @Del2 would agree with this i always thought they played agressivly and didnt want to Pact/Hug the whole world but i guess i was wrong :/

This is a Stain on the Fiasco Legacy in my opinion,who always showed up,played alone,and won almost every world they were in.
This, THIS is why I bring popcorn when I come to the forums. Braindead takes like this are 90% of the reason these forums exist

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Ur not even playing this server, go to EN150 and start nagging them over there, ur talking time is used up here

I am playing this world though im slowly moving into or going towards O45. I plan to fight @TromboneTom and the rest you know (The Good Fiasco Players!) After that me and you can go head to head will target that bot @XonCia2711 as well i like a challenge :) he can mass gold and use all the Scripts he wants.

When World Wonder comes me + about a dozen alliances you tried to erase will support Romanians.

@7bal not now but when the time comes me and a few players will aproach you we have a lot of DLU/Birs ready.

I would suggest you join EN150 and not mass hug there, as for Milos be sure you will have a very hard time winning it.

Liberosis

Peltast
I am playing this world though im slowly moving into or going towards O45. I plan to fight @TromboneTom and the rest you know (The Good Fiasco Players!) After that me and you can go head to head will target that bot @XonCia2711 as well i like a challenge :) he can mass gold and use all the Scripts he wants.

When World Wonder comes me + about a dozen alliances you tried to erase will support Romanians.

@7bal not now but when the time comes me and a few players will aproach you we have a lot of DLU/Birs ready.

I would suggest you join EN150 and not mass hug there, as for Milos be sure you will have a very hard time winning it.
If you move 1 island north towards 45 a day, you might get here around the time world wonders start.

VIRTUALSELF

Phrourach

You are so disconnected from reality that i am genuinely concerned for you, are you trolling or did you not get oxygen when being born?

Del2

Chiliarch
red haired shanks what's wrong with u, are u on drugs or have an alcohol issue -- can we call u for help --- something is wrong with u? dude, u really need to get some help. you have been cancelled -- sorry but u have to go. now its waa waa and crying, dude have some self-respect -- this is the only forum you think you can make noice ... squeak squeak. do us a favor and go away, take a break and get yourself some RL help -- just ghost -- help yourself dude .... break .... leave me out of your earlier tantrums .... cheers

Last edited:

twistdark1

Hoplite
This, THIS is why I bring popcorn when I come to the forums. Braindead takes like this are 90% of the reason these forums exist

You should see the romanian forum , each conquest world has around 200 pages at the very least , full of sad love stories , life threatening messages and some other images I can t tell because I would get banned ...

VOJ1998

Hoplite
You should see the romanian forum , each conquest world has around 200 pages at the very least , full of sad love stories , life threatening messages and some other images I can t tell because I would get banned ...

On Byllis forum, admin deleted 3 or 4 times the forum :))))))))))))))))))) each time they were like 100-200 pages

Stay toxic kings
smiley-emoticons-segen.gif