Top 12 Noob's Top 6

archdude

Phrourach
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
We saw the end of day 1 a few hours ago and since the world is yet to spark to life, let me start by predicting my top 12 6.
Hopefully the forums will start buzzing and the world may be interesting in days to come.

As the BP is not even close to being over, I'll be judging only on the basis of points, location and reputation. So, my predictions may be off the mark, still here goes,

1. Swag McBallers:- Currently at the top of rankings points wise; they are a bit spread in between 45 and 54, which in my opinion does not bode well as it makes them a target of many alliances in almost all parts of the world once bp ends. I have heard of a few of the players over there, but a vast majority (I mean a lot of players, considering they already have an academy) look to be dead weight, a characteristic possessed by most MRA. All in all, I think they need to stop recruitment policy, fire their recruiter and select a few gems they may have found out of the haystack they have gathered in their compound, plenty of time to do so (about 6 more days), then they might stand a chance to live long term. Verdict: FLOAT

2. Golden Rejects:- Sitting at second are Golden Rejects. I can't say why they are rejects, but looking at their alliance, consisting some well known players and a good core in 55, they are easily accepted in my prediction as one of the teams to pose a claim to glory. Points wise they have second best overall and same with avg points, an uncontested core (bar The Deadly Angels), and plenty of reputed players in the roster. Verdict: SWIM

3. The Mercenaries:- In third we have Mercenaries, who I believe are a good example of what an MRA looks like and were originally started for. As typical of an MRA they have recruited players left, right and center, which is a big negative. Other than that, they seem to have the largest number of players joining and leaving the alliance, either because the leadership are taking everyone in and then removing the trash (which I believe is to early to do so) or players leaving as they feel that the alliance is not good enough as it is right now. Either way, I don't think they are sending right message across the server and presenting themselves as a force to be reckoned with. Verdict: SINK

4. Kleos:- Kleos are one alliance I believe are appearing lower in the ranks than they should be. With the highest avg points per player, and a good enough core in 45, I think they are another team to look out for in the race to victory. They have the fastest growing players in the roster with proven credentials lead the team. And with plenty of fish in the ocean, with Swag McBallers, Myrmidons, and Raise Your Weapon in their midst, this is going to be the ocean where I believe action will happen and sparks will fly first. I do think Kleos have what it takes to come out on top, but everything is speculation at this point. Verdict: SWIM

5. Ojibwe:- At rank 5 we have Ojibwe, another team that's being potrayed at the wrong rankings. They seem to have gathered a good roster with some players I have heard the name of and some I have never heard of, but with plenty of game played nonetheless. Sitting in ocean 44, these people look like they have all the time in the world to grow up to be a big superpower going into the game. I think they will last long if nothing new comes up, we can only wait and watch. Verdict: SWIM

6. Myrmidons:- Myrmidons, currently at number 6 have a lot to do if they want to contend. They seem to have a good compact core at the dividing line of 44 and 45, but are real close to Kleos, Swag McBallers and Raise Your Weapons. Unfortunately I'm a noob and so know none of their players, but they don't appear as noob as me so I'll reserve judgement on their ability to fight. But what I can definitely say is that they'll have their work cut out for them end bps. Verdict: FLOAT

Be aware that I have tried not being harsh to any alliance, or biased to another to the best of my judgement, however it is virtually impossible to give totally fair treatment to all, so please forgive me if you don't share the same opinions as I do.

Cheers,
Archdude

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,
We saw the end of day 1 a few hours ago and since the world is yet to spark to life, let me start by predicting my top 12 6.
Hopefully the forums will start buzzing and the world may be interesting in days to come.

As the BP is not even close to being over, I'll be judging only on the basis of points, location and reputation. So, my predictions may be off the mark, still here goes,

1. Swag McBallers:- Currently at the top of rankings points wise; they are a bit spread in between 45 and 54, which in my opinion does not bode well as it makes them a target of many alliances in almost all parts of the world once bp ends. I have heard of a few of the players over there, but a vast majority (I mean a lot of players, considering they already have an academy) look to be dead weight, a characteristic possessed by most MRA. All in all, I think they need to stop recruitment policy, fire their recruiter and select a few gems they may have found out of the haystack they have gathered in their compound, plenty of time to do so (about 6 more days), then they might stand a chance to live long term. Verdict: FLOAT

2. Golden Rejects:- Sitting at second are Golden Rejects. I can't say why they are rejects, but looking at their alliance, consisting some well known players and a good core in 55, they are easily accepted in my prediction as one of the teams to pose a claim to glory. Points wise they have second best overall and same with avg points, an uncontested core (bar The Deadly Angels), and plenty of reputed players in the roster. Verdict: SWIM

3. The Mercenaries:- In third we have Mercenaries, who I believe are a good example of what an MRA looks like and were originally started for. As typical of an MRA they have recruited players left, right and center, which is a big negative. Other than that, they seem to have the largest number of players joining and leaving the alliance, either because the leadership are taking everyone in and then removing the trash (which I believe is to early to do so) or players leaving as they feel that the alliance is not good enough as it is right now. Either way, I don't think they are sending right message across the server and presenting themselves as a force to be reckoned with. Verdict: SINK

4. Kleos:- Kleos are one alliance I believe are appearing lower in the ranks than they should be. With the highest avg points per player, and a good enough core in 45, I think they are another team to look out for in the race to victory. They have the fastest growing players in the roster with proven credentials lead the team. And with plenty of fish in the ocean, with Swag McBallers, Myrmidons, and Raise Your Weapon in their midst, this is going to be the ocean where I believe action will happen and sparks will fly first. I do think Kleos have what it takes to come out on top, but everything is speculation at this point. Verdict: SWIM

5. Ojibwe:- At rank 5 we have Ojibwe, another team that's being potrayed at the wrong rankings. They seem to have gathered a good roster with some players I have heard the name of and some I have never heard of, but with plenty of game played nonetheless. Sitting in ocean 44, these people look like they have all the time in the world to grow up to be a big superpower going into the game. I think they will last long if nothing new comes up, we can only wait and watch. Verdict: SWIM

6. Myrmidons:- Myrmidons, currently at number 6 have a lot to do if they want to contend. They seem to have a good compact core at the dividing line of 44 and 45, but are real close to Kleos, Swag McBallers and Raise Your Weapons. Unfortunately I'm a noob and so know none of their players, but they don't appear as noob as me so I'll reserve judgement on their ability to fight. But what I can definitely say is that they'll have their work cut out for them end bps. Verdict: FLOAT

Be aware that I have tried not being harsh to any alliance, or biased to another to the best of my judgement, however it is virtually impossible to give totally fair treatment to all, so please forgive me if you don't share the same opinions as I do.

Cheers,
Archdude

Flattered about your review/feedback on our side, but the true is that nobody should pay attention on us...
We are just a bunch of amateur friends fooling around :p
The other 5+ MRA's Alliances that are everywhere should be contenders ahaha

mats25

Phrourach
respect, you had time to make it...hopefully we see more later as well...lets keep the opinion here alive in this world.
and seems you did a work as well a bit to look maps and names and so...

be coll... like to hear more later as i seed

archdude

Phrourach
Interesting with Swag McBallers 2.. Wonder if it was the same recruiter that needed to be fired that eventually recruited archdude into the warmth.
Quite possible yes, or perhaps I got bored staying out alone, or maybe it's just a tour of their setup, who knows? Or maybe, just maybe, I'm as much noob as I claim to be.

Thanks for thorough read though, Cheers.

Last edited:

archdude

Phrourach
Hello Again Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm back with an update to our beloved Top 12 6, right at the end of BP.
This time without ado,

1. Rabbits of Caerbannog:- Former Golden Rejects, have climbed from rank 2 to 1, not just in points but in my opinion the credentials as well. They were looking like a good alliance before, now they look like giant monsters waiting to let loose. As per my previous prediction, they are really solid and have good core in 55, with their only competition being The Deadly Angels, who are doing well themselves, but don't look good enough to challenge the Rabbits. VERDICT:SWIM

2. Kleos:- Kleos have climbed up from rank 4 up to rank 2, which I think is their rightful position. They have the highest average points, an incredibly well known roster and solid growth. Nothing has changed since my last prediction. VERDICT:SWIM

3. The Mercenaries:- I am surprised that the mercs have managed to stay in rank 3, however I still doubt they will stay at rank 3 after BP ends. I still stand by what I said that they are a typical MRA, however what has changed is the fact that I think their top brass will struggle a bit more than just roll up dead as I thought before. I do believe they will jump ship once they realize they are in a sinking ship. VERDICT:SINK

4. The Original Ones:- Rising up a rank are The Original Ones, formerly known as Ojibwe. Having a solid uncontested core in ocean 44. I do think the alliance Myrmidons are slowly creeping amidst them and may pose a threat. I do think now though that their growth and credentials are not up to par with the top 2 alliance and break even with their closest challengers, the Myrmidons. Whoever amongst comes out on top between Myrmidons and Originals will get a swim from me. VERDICT:FLOAT

5. Impunity:- Former Swag McBallers, have fallen from grace it seems, rightly as predicted in my opinion. They are the first alliance to lose a city out of BP, even before BP has ended, this has probably really harmed their morale as well as their image. VERDICT:SINK

6. The Deadly Angels:- Beating Myrmidons to entering rank 6 are The Deadly Angels. I honestly don't know much about them so I will not speak much about them except that I hope they put of a good fight in front of the Rabbits, and create some interesting moments in the world. Untill they put up a fight before the Rabbits nothing could be said in their favor in my opinion. VERDICT:SINK

Again, be aware that this is a noob aka my personal opinion and observation, so please be sure to give a positive feedback to me and point out if there is anything you all disagree with.

Cheers,
Archdude

FungusZombie

Hoplite
The angels of death are allied with black ships and a few other smaller alliances. If they all work together I think they can hold of rabbits of caerbannog