Mihalis & Anysia

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm not sure when they will be unlocked for normal recruiting but I can certainly check in to see if we can get them unlocked.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
the dev is currently on tuesday leave, give it 1-2 more years and he might press the button that adds these heroes to the recruitment queue

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I do not have an update currently about when these two heroes will get added unfortunately. I'll keep chasing an answer and if I get any new information I'll post an update here.

Wlod

Hipparchus
I do not have an update currently about when these two heroes will get added unfortunately. I'll keep chasing an answer and if I get any new information I'll post an update here.
It gives us great insight into how much devs and Inno care about this game. Not that we didn't know, but good have another confirmation :)

Wlod

Hipparchus
Can you confirm once again that you do not have an update. Its friday and I need a laugh.