Devblog - mobile app feedback thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
If you have any feedback about our most recent devblog article on some proposed changes to the new app please share them with us in this thread. You can read the full article here.

OPYUS

Phrourach
Can we get the static game content loaded into the installation package on the app, so the game can load faster on mobile??

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
also another thing to mention... i tried logging in this morning via new and "improved" mobile app, it was stuck on initial screen and didnt even log me into the world i was already logged in via that app.. i deleted it from phone and installed it again, inserted my login info and the log in button bugged out and wouldnt log me in lol

so yeah.. that app isnt even working one let alone improved and playable

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Same it takes a while to Load i have that GREPOLIS image and it stands like that you usually need to restart the app and tnen it works.

Also i cant see which effects i have active on my City ? When i click on them nothing happens.

Also in your inventory when you click on them they do nothing i would like to be able to see which Tokens do what and for what time active both in the City and Inventory because i dont know what im activating.

isambardkb

Hekatontarch
Also you arent able to change a City Name. Once you take a city you cant rename it or change existing cities....
You can change city name by double clicking it , but on a phone this is quite tricky as you have zoom in so you can double click on the correct area of the screen .
To see what as token does you need to press down on the icon instead of clicking it, again almost impossible with the screen size.
All buttons and selections really need to be the same size as in the old app to be workable, so unless there is a serious redesign it is not going to be any easier to use.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Is there an update on these changes and when they might be implemented please?

We don't currently have a timeline for when these ideas might be implemented in the new app but once we do they will be included in a changelog for an upcoming update. You can also keep an eye on the beta server's forum as this is where updates are usually posted first since they go live there for testing before coming to the rest of the servers.

IRSDIVISION

Lochagos
the icons are simply too small on mobile app so when i close one thing or open it it opens something else usually. Its just not user friendly as old app. I have no idea how ur gonna make icons more useable unless theres like a 'third party mouse ' for android or something ...idk