No Open CQ Worlds

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Most of our recent conquest worlds were higher speed or had a fast endgame which resulted in them closing quicker. It just happened to work out this way, we'll certainly have more conquest worlds in the future with the next world almost certainly being conquest.

Probit

Hipparchus
Most of our recent conquest worlds were higher speed or had a fast endgame which resulted in them closing quicker. It just happened to work out this way, we'll certainly have more conquest worlds in the future with the next world almost certainly being conquest.
But you knew when endgames would start right? So then you knew by mid January there would be no CQ worlds. So why would you release back to back revolts?

bertie1969

Phrourach
then they wonder why the game is dieing rapidily anbd over last year or so the been releasing less and less cq worlds

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
When we look at releasing new worlds we have to try to balance all manner of settings. For instance we need to have a mix of both conquest and revolt. We need to have a variety of speeds, meaning not every world can be speed 4 or 5. There are 3 different endgames, WW/Domination/Olympus, that we have to utilize as well. So in taking into consideration all these factors there's going to be instances where things don't line up perfectly with there always being a particular type of world open at a given moment. This is especially true given how quickly some worlds now end.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
In the last year I believe the split of conquest to revolt worlds was even? 5 Conquest servers (Dokos, Falkonera, Georgios, Icaria, and Lemnos) and 5 Revolt servers (Elasa, Hydra, Kimolos, Milos and Neros). It just worked out that some of the most recent conquest servers finished their endgame phases quicker than their revolt counterparts. As I mentioned with the number of factors we have to consider for each world release there will be instances where a particular type of world isn't open at a given moment.

EsQuuZmiii

Hekatontarch
Is there or do we know how much people even plays revolt and Conq. worlds? If there are more who prefer Revolt, then i could understand when there are more Revolt worlds overall. In any case i hope next world will be Fast Conq. World. Then again i have a feeling that next world will be Slow Conq.

why do you care? you shouldnt touch the game anymore
Was driving on the freeway and thought I could get you to take another ban, attempt to find someone to dox me again, apologize and ask to join me in another world again, then cry about it to anyone that’ll listen when told no. But keep riding me, I’m actually quite bored and it’s always entertaining. Not like you’ll be going outside and touching grass anyways.

Kosti

Phrourach
Was driving on the freeway and thought I could get you to take another ban, attempt to find someone to dox me again, apologize and ask to join me in another world again, then cry about it to anyone that’ll listen when told no. But keep riding me, I’m actually quite bored and it’s always entertaining. Not like you’ll be going outside and touching grass anyways.
imagine not having anything better to do then playing grepo

qqqqqqqqqq

Hoplite
When we look at releasing new worlds we have to try to balance all manner of settings. For instance we need to have a mix of both conquest and revolt. We need to have a variety of speeds, meaning not every world can be speed 4 or 5. There are 3 different endgames, WW/Domination/Olympus, that we have to utilize as well. So in taking into consideration all these factors there's going to be instances where things don't line up perfectly with there always being a particular type of world open at a given moment. This is especially true given how quickly some worlds now end.
When is the next world expected to open?

imagine not having anything better to do then playing grepo
Jesus your forum responses are more lack luster than your in game responses. Tell ya what. Let’s make it easy. If I come back I’ll tell ya what ocean I land in or send ya a link. Let’s see how it goes.