Top 12 Noob's Top 6

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
For a speed 2 world this one actually looks quite interesting. I may have to drop and keep an eye on things.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Looks like we have all kind of Rabbit dishes in last 12h, we started with rabbit stew and ended up with a nice Fenkata that is my fav' rabbit dish :D
S.O.S Looks like Rabbit Leaders not found for our OP

To not Mention their new merge since yesterday with The Butterfly Extra 15-20 players in 2nd Alliance Black Dawn...and that both Originals alliances over 90 + players that are sending them support covering their fluffy a**s :D lmao

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-02-02 07.26.36.png
    Screenshot 2023-02-02 07.26.36.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 43

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Actually he went because I'm in vm :)
And besides you're cuddling with True Bloods :p

Joke of the day lol, Don't be silly :rolleyes: everyone knows the difference between NAP and Pact with sharing defensive between you guys...
I mean nobody helps us in attack or to defend ourselves lol, you have 2 full alliances to defend + your main + your 2nd Black Dawn that merged the Butterfly on it lmao

Facts...I'm realistic don't confuse NAP with PACT :p - also most of their support is always late when you lose cities, this is the funny part :D

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
Joke of the day lol, Don't be silly :rolleyes: everyone knows the difference between NAP and Pact with sharing defensive between you guys...
I mean nobody helps us in attack or to defend ourselves lol, you have 2 full alliances to defend + your main + your 2nd Black Dawn that merged the Butterfly on it lmao

Facts...I'm realistic don't confuse NAP with PACT :p - also most of their support is always late when you lose cities, this is the funny part :D
Joke of the day :D

SonOfAnarchy

Lochagos

World just started you already complain about pacts and naps? Reminds me of the Romanians xd

MasterSpy

Chiliarch

careful what you wish for...or shall i remind you how you all ran for the hills last world as soon as fiasco dropped and went into second gear.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
You guys drop as a premade and are suprised all the MRAs join together strong to fight the strongest premade in the world... What is going on? This happens like every world