Pre-World Omfori Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On February 7th our next world will be opened. Feel free to discuss the new world in this thread.

World settings:
  • Game speed: 5
  • Unit speed: 5
  • Trade speed: 4
  • Beginners protection: 6 Days
  • Alliance limit: 50
  • Conquer system: Conquest
  • Conquest Duration: 8 hours
  • City Foundation Time: 8 Hours
  • Morale: Inactive
  • Endgame: World Wonders
  • Endgame Speed: Regular
  • Artifact: The Golden Fleece

qqqqqqqqqq

Hoplite
Only slight issue is the alliance limit. Why is it always so high? It just encourages players to sit in big alliances and sim. Well I guess with WW worlds this point is kind of moot because people can do crown rotations. But for domination worlds we should have more lower cap worlds 20-30, to encourage more teams to form.

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Who the xxxx in there right xxxxxx mind wants this xxxxx speed, world will be over before u xxxxx know it, this has inno greed written all over it.
When will we get back to the way it was where worlds get released less, the settings are reasonable and worlds actually lasted and had enough players to actually have a mass orgy with.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
Only slight issue is the alliance limit. Why is it always so high? It just encourages players to sit in big alliances and sim. Well I guess with WW worlds this point is kind of moot because people can do crown rotations. But for domination worlds we should have more lower cap worlds 20-30, to encourage more teams to form.
Alliance limit literally doesn't matter. If you want more people in your alliance than the alliance limit, you make a sister alliance. It may as well be infinite.

qqqqqqqqqq

Hoplite
Alliance limit literally doesn't matter. If you want more people in your alliance than the alliance limit, you make a sister alliance. It may as well be infinite.
A sister alliance can work on WW because you can rotate members for crowns. But this won't work on domination and will most likely lead to more teams being formed in order to win

• Awards: The award for building seven world wonders is now unique, and will only be given out once for the alliance reaching this milestone first. Only the first alliance on a world, reaching all seven world wonders, will be receiving this coveted award. Since this is a substantial change to this particular award, please let us know what you think.
This was stated by mods.
Am I right @Baudin Toolan ?

CatPuncher10

Lochagos
Well once again, fast gameplay. Gonna drop, but disappointed in speed. Been asking for a slower Conquest for a eternity.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
  • Awards: The award for building seven world wonders is now unique, and will only be given out once for the alliance reaching this milestone first. Only the first alliance on a world, reaching all seven world wonders, will be receiving this coveted award. Since this is a substantial change to this particular award, please let us know what you think.
This was stated by mods.
Am I right @Baudin Toolan ?
Yes the award for building all 7 Wonders can only be earned once on a world now so it's not possible to rotate members for the crown any longer.

As for artifact distribution I'm not sure what you mean @jack9r9, could you clarify?

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
You can queue entire olu nuke in 1 day with spartan training, pop growth and a -50% recruitment time buff on a speed 2. Just takes more effort than speed 5 where you can play from 6 to 12 and get everything done, as long as you have alarm for the rest of the day you are fine.

Clas17

Hipparchus
You can queue entire olu nuke in 1 day with spartan training, pop growth and a -50% recruitment time buff on a speed 2. Just takes more effort than speed 5 where you can play from 6 to 12 and get everything done, as long as you have alarm for the rest of the day you are fine.
What are you saying my brother?