Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Evil MeIinoe

Strategos
I really don't understand the whining if I'm honest. Kleos has the strongest premade and the group excels in slower paced worlds and I hold my hands up, so far they done really well. However, you have True Bloods handing you cities near our core, a group who has two wings which you had snuggles with on another server but yeah, we're the ones cuddling.. Let's all get on with it respectfully, you have a lot of talented players in Kleos and so do we, it's not a sprint it's a marathon let's revisit this situation in a couple months.

This world has OV as winners written all over it. Careful Cuddlers (Kleos), this time OV started just days after you did.

So, I wonder, hey Karma, when are you and your crew ghosting this time? Did the Prohet make any predicitions this time? As far as I know after Pylos you guys started in two more worlds, ended up gone midserver.. wonder when you'll go this time?

I'll throw my long term prediction out there...

Neither of the above alliances will win this server!
Me thinks ye underestimate the power of hugging/buying a trophy. But it has been done before.

I really don't understand the whining if I'm honest. Kleos has the strongest premade and the group excels in slower paced worlds and I hold my hands up, so far they done really well. However, you have True Bloods handing you cities near our core, a group who has two wings which you had snuggles with on another server but yeah, we're the ones cuddling.. Let's all get on with it respectfully, you have a lot of talented players in Kleos and so do we, it's not a sprint it's a marathon let's revisit this situation in a couple months.
Ill give the devil his due but...
Dont piss on me and tell me its rain.
Now if you want to say powerful ... I can agree to that, but skilled...... Shiver me timbers what is this pressure in my chest!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Skilled at snuggling and mashing the buy gold button,
aye that ye are.

M.G.G.A

Last edited:

Atlas100.1

Hoplite
Me thinks ye underestimate the power of hugging/buying a trophy. But it has been done before.

Ill give the devil his due but...
Dont piss on me and tell me its rain.
Now if you want to say powerful ... I can agree to that, but skilled...... Shiver me timbers what is this pressure in my chest!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Skilled at snuggling and mashing the buy gold button,
aye that ye are.

M.G.G.A
Quack? Fairly verbose

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
This world has OV as winners written all over it. Careful Cuddlers (Kleos), this time OV started just days after you did.

So, I wonder, hey Karma, when are you and your crew ghosting this time? Did the Prohet make any predicitions this time? As far as I know after Pylos you guys started in two more worlds, ended up gone midserver.. wonder when you'll go this time?

You are mistaken sir, Kleos is a different crew, Karma is just our mascot :) However, you are right about OV, they look really good, especially BeerMonster, if he had a proper internet connection he would eat us all. Thank god that's not the case :)

mats25

Phrourach
the best thing in this world is the top alliances fightitng against each other.. the smaller alliances who have losses, is just chause location issues.
Look back some last revolt worlds, where top alliances have NAP,s and only eating smaller ones is not good in big picture.

my opinion about huging and dissolving littleones, not accepted even talking in this world.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Always fun to watch pirates cause havoc in a world. I'm glad I'm not an 'Original' player. To be honest though, what would you expect from a MRA with these world settings? They were destined to fail from the start.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
Always fun to watch pirates cause havoc in a world. I'm glad I'm not an 'Original' player. To be honest though, what would you expect from a MRA with these world settings? They were destined to fail from the start.
lmao players talk about MRAs as if an MRA would want to be an MRA lol.... some players dont always have a "crew" to drop in the server with so when they see that there are 2-3 main alliances droping with same crew players then obviously the small players who cant get an invite join one another and form an alliance. At some point thats what everyone of us did until some found their crews and some didnt.

At least back in en7 we had academies which would train the new players and once they would become good at the game they would join the main alliance.

Either way, theyre giving you easy cities to take, already built so you can use them to fight the stronger players whos cities are harder to take, so i dont think we should feel like that about MRAs, if anything its best to contribute training new players since grepo is a cool game but doesnt have as many players as it once had.

@Albozzz shhhh.
Ye be disturbing them in their ivory towers singing praises of the unwashed masses.
Ever when I do that Mike invents a new rule, so as not to interrupt the flow of gold.
Ye might find yer enter key soon bound to the "You have been banned for violation of the terms of service" page.

segi2345

Lochagos
I see that ov playing only revolt now as they are realy on cq without lmd lmfao
With they shity black sailes who caled them self pirate lol

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I see that ov playing only revolt now as they are realy on cq without lmd lmfao
What an insignificant comment from an insignificant player. Ive actually played against OV in 2-3 worlds now, both CQ and revolt and I must say they can hold their own in both. The fact that you're still going on about LMD's (I actually think they should be brought back), shows that you're still butt hurt about how OV schooled you back in Himera.

BS are another story. Like them or hate them, they bring to the game what I think it should be about. Not just playing standard to the letter tactics but changing things up and not worrying about the outcome of a world. If you think they are so 'shite' as you say, go and take them on, I know I'd prefer not too.

Seeing as this thread is about Nero (I doubt you segi are even playing it) I may as well take the chance to comment on the situation:

-The elites from Originals finally saw common sense and split from the worst MRA in ages, giving birth to Embers and Ashes.

-Kleos and Rabbits will hopefully go head to head as that's what this world (and Grepo in general) needs. The winner of that battle will be well placed for a win.

-OV arrived late but should definitely be labelled as a dark horse.

-All the rest will just be making up the numbers and will most likely need to rely on diplo to survive or have an impact on the final result.

Definitely a world to watch.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
I see that ov playing only revolt now as they are realy **** on cq without lmd lmfao
iM a MeRcEnArY pIrAtE iN gRePoLiS"
"69.png
@Albozzz shhhh.
Ye be disturbing them in their ivory towers singing praises of the unwashed masses.
Ever when I do that Mike invents a new rule, so as not to interrupt the flow of gold.
Ye might find yer enter key soon bound to the "You have been banned for violation of the terms of service" page.
you must be the life of the party

and dont tell me "shhh"

segi2345

Lochagos
What an insignificant comment from an insignificant player. Ive actually played against OV in 2-3 worlds now, both CQ and revolt and I must say they can hold their own in both. The fact that you're still going on about LMD's (I actually think they should be brought back), shows that you're still butt hurt about how OV schooled you back in Himera.

BS are another story. Like them or hate them, they bring to the game what I think it should be about. Not just playing standard to the letter tactics but changing things up and not worrying about the outcome of a world. If you think they are so 'shite' as you say, go and take them on, I know I'd prefer not too.

Seeing as this thread is about Nero (I doubt you segi are even playing it) I may as well take the chance to comment on the situation:

-The elites from Originals finally saw common sense and split from the worst MRA in ages, giving birth to Embers and Ashes.

-Kleos and Rabbits will hopefully go head to head as that's what this world (and Grepo in general) needs. The winner of that battle will be well placed for a win.

-OV arrived late but should definitely be labelled as a dark horse.

-All the rest will just be making up the numbers and will most likely need to rely on diplo to survive or have an impact on the final result.

Definitely a world to watch.
The fact u like to lick theyre then and there is nothing strange from somone who hide behinde name of master spy
When we figure out that ozzy boy working with ov all the way from 121 there was nothing alse to say more about ov ozz or that group who called them self pirates in grepo lmfao..
I expect that u will be first who will answer on my coment but i dont have intention to argue with you here(people can read what i was write first on your coment)see yaa spy well knowed name in grepo

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
The fact u like to lick theyre then and there is nothing strange from somone who hide behinde name of master spy
When we figure out that ozzy boy working with ov all the way from 121 there was nothing alse to say more about ov ozz or that group who called them self pirates in grepo lmfao..
I expect that u will be first who will answer on my coment but i dont have intention to argue with you here(people can read what i was write first on your coment)see yaa spy well knowed name in Grepo
nothing more to say really...the game is better off without poisonous players like you that have egos way bigger than their ability and are even worse winners than losers. Have a nice life Segi, you won't be missed here.

PS...I've never licked their *** or anyone else's. Daamn, I even managed to joke around with kosti and give him occasional compliments. Mine is just an objective point of view from a person and player that obviously has a lot more knowledge, ability and humanity than our poor friend Segi.