En149 - Top however much I can be bothered to write

Beer Wench

Phrourach
@7bal you played yourself buddy, if you dropped with only 1 full wing, there wouldnt be any kind of diplomacy between us and FB, plain and simple, but you just had to call on the caravans and invite almost full 4 wings to help you out, and not only did you not invite real people but create a lot of multi accounts that you co-play on and use them for bp boosting, sooner or later bans will start flying, as you slowly start to bleed cities, i bet its gonna be fun being on constant defensive, bp boosing yourself in rankings while your team mates lose cities KEK
they dont bp boost.... https://gyazo.com/cb0cab3d9b3c352b5c266f79ee633646

Beer Wench

Phrourach
@VIRTUALSELF this is just shameful man, you were suppose to be this Elite Grepolis team,you had a strong group of players in your team,and i dont know how much gold but in the end this is how you chose to play ? I am honestly dissapointed.

Dissapointed @XonCia2711 @anes king and @Del2 would agree with this i always thought they played agressivly and didnt want to Pact/Hug the whole world but i guess i was wrong :/

This is a Stain on the Fiasco Legacy in my opinion,who always showed up,played alone,and won almost every world they were in.
The only stain is what is left on every external by your attempt to be relevant in a server you left.

D.Dall

Phrourach
First time I even look in this forum sins world opened, because I don't like all the "Mud" there always is written in forum.

But I would like to say "a little late" welcome to all fresh players from Scandinavia and Romans, I hope you all will love to play here.