En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Here’s my top 10.

All opinions stated below are actually objective fact. These “facts” are just off a glance at player names as I cba to drop an account and actually look at positions. Dead game.

1 - RIP Fin the Fish - Float/Swim

Usual Post Miknel MP suspects. As when they were RP they’re competent and won’t bleed cities and warscore, but also run the risk of not being aggressive enough to actually rack up their own warscore when they meet competent opposition. Will swim for a while, but then float once the frontlines solidify and it’s 2 takes a day either way. This is fine if they use this stalling to wonder prep and don’t inevitably fall out over lack of competent leadership like they usually do. Overcome that and they’ll win wonders, but wouldn’t if it was Dom.

Fin the fish himself though… sank. ☠️

2 - Holy Roman Empire - Float then Sink

MRA, will do solidly against browns and other MRA’s as their quality of player is slightly higher than the others, but against disciplined opposition will start to bleed cities and fall out amongst themselves, leading inevitably to collapse.

3 - Headless Horsemen - Swim then float then lose

Probably my candidate for “Aethilla style alliance” of the world. Will doddle along doing well Vs browns and MRA’s and will likely be able to stall Fin the Fish to only like 4 takes a day, and survive until wonders (or merge and the resulting alliance doing the above) but I don’t see them winning wonders.

4 - Rogue Wave - Who?

Snoopdog.gif

Some revolt names in here. Candidates for one of the alliances that ends up merging and making a solid 2nd place for wonders. Or 1st if Fin the fish can’t hack it.

5 - Byzantine Empire - Sink

Open recruitment MRA, dead on first contact. Probably giving leader rights to anyone who says please.

6 - New Wave Order - Float then Sink

Dead upon first contact with larger or better organised alliance. Don’t really recognise the names so top 5 here may surprise and make it into some voltron merge.

7 - Disciples of ares - Sink but I hope not.

Big OSG vibes from recent worlds. Cutie Dahar leading, hope they do well but tbh their survival hinges on not being noticed or prioritised by more dangerous alliances.

8 - Gamer Girls - Float then Swim then Quit

This team, once set up, will roll any other warscore wise. Is the risk of struggling early to get that setup though. That’s teams like Fin’s best shot for taking them on. If they get past early games they’ll rack up big warscore but then likely either quit or be absorbed by another team for wonders short of their main players having undergone personality changes since their last wonders world.

9 - Sheep Legends - Float

The definition of float, unlikely to set the world on fire, but this combo of former shadow tails/whatever they were on 141 players can hold their own and won’t be put down like MRA’s or browns. Could become dangerous if merged with right players

10 - dead - sink

Dead on arrival like most of the other low/mid tier mra’s

Attachments

• BD9FFD8D-0C75-43E6-8E71-D9C430A25C87.jpeg
    BD9FFD8D-0C75-43E6-8E71-D9C430A25C87.jpeg
    649.7 KB · Views: 60

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
Here’s my top 10.

All opinions stated below are actually objective fact. These “facts” are just off a glance at player names as I cba to drop an account and actually look at positions. Dead game.

1 - RIP Fin the Fish - Float/Swim

Usual Post Miknel MP suspects. As when they were RP they’re competent and won’t bleed cities and warscore, but also run the risk of not being aggressive enough to actually rack up their own warscore when they meet competent opposition. Will swim for a while, but then float once the frontlines solidify and it’s 2 takes a day either way. This is fine if they use this stalling to wonder prep and don’t inevitably fall out over lack of competent leadership like they usually do. Overcome that and they’ll win wonders, but wouldn’t if it was Dom.

Fin the fish himself though… sank. ☠️

2 - Holy Roman Empire - Float then Sink

MRA, will do solidly against browns and other MRA’s as their quality of player is slightly higher than the others, but against disciplined opposition will start to bleed cities and fall out amongst themselves, leading inevitably to collapse.

3 - Headless Horsemen - Swim then float then lose

Probably my candidate for “Aethilla style alliance” of the world. Will doddle along doing well Vs browns and MRA’s and will likely be able to stall Fin the Fish to only like 4 takes a day, and survive until wonders (or merge and the resulting alliance doing the above) but I don’t see them winning wonders.

4 - Rogue Wave - Who?

Snoopdog.gif

Some revolt names in here. Candidates for one of the alliances that ends up merging and making a solid 2nd place for wonders. Or 1st if Fin the fish can’t hack it.

5 - Byzantine Empire - Sink

Open recruitment MRA, dead on first contact. Probably giving leader rights to anyone who says please.

6 - New Wave Order - Float then Sink

Dead upon first contact with larger or better organised alliance. Don’t really recognise the names so top 5 here may surprise and make it into some voltron merge.

7 - Disciples of ares - Sink but I hope not.

Big OSG vibes from recent worlds. Cutie Dahar leading, hope they do well but tbh their survival hinges on not being noticed or prioritised by more dangerous alliances.

8 - Gamer Girls - Float then Swim then Quit

This team, once set up, will roll any other warscore wise. Is the risk of struggling early to get that setup though. That’s teams like Fin’s best shot for taking them on. If they get past early games they’ll rack up big warscore but then likely either quit or be absorbed by another team for wonders short of their main players having undergone personality changes since their last wonders world.

9 - Sheep Legends - Float

The definition of float, unlikely to set the world on fire, but this combo of former shadow tails/whatever they were on 141 players can hold their own and won’t be put down like MRA’s or browns. Could become dangerous if merged with right players

10 - dead - sink

Dead on arrival like most of the other low/mid tier mra’s
gamer girls without Gab Kitty = weak

Cloud of Fame

Taxiarch
Now when bp have dropped I think we should do another top 10 because why not! It will obviously be objective.

1. Supreme Beach Booty Cult
Well it seems like the victory in Lemnos wasn't so satisfying for a lot of people so they are running it back again with the addition of some experienced players. Not too much to complain about here with the exception of that they have an academy. Literally why, can't you give the other alliances a chance by giving them some experienced players as well?? Either way, some might argue that their positioning isn't the best since they have a lot of the other top alliances surrounding them, but when you are experienced like these guys, I would say that it just gives them more bp and therefore more opportunities to grow. Additionally it seems like their top dog from Lemnos have decided to join the server locating in O45, but I don't think the alliances between would be able to do much either way... SWIM

2. Headless Horsemen
Arguable the alliances with the best placement in the world heading in to the WW. I mean, didn't anyone else spawn in O55?? Is the answer extra gold spending or something so it could be just them??? Idk, but since they're pretty alone, bp will not come as much since, well, they're alone. They could however start to move a bit towards O54 or O45 to seek war. If I were them, I would go for O45 to start a war with the miserables, as things look now, would probably be an easy war for them. SWIM

3. Gamer Girls
A bunch of the winning team of Icaria thought about stopping by. The only difference is that they don't seem to be just as enthusiastic as last time or at least not all of them. But things can change and if the bottom half of the alliance decide to start playing this could definitely be a scary team and one to count, but they could also quit and the top guys then decide to join SBBC:s academy, who knows. Their placement isn't the best with a lot of sheep hanging around on a beach with a lot of booty, but more war equals more bp :D Float

4. Sheep Legends
The legendary sheep have arrived, according to me a good change of scenery because I'm getting tired of ignorant humans. A lot of solid players here with a lot of worlds won, but they're missing those difference makers that fights for the top 5 placements in points and bp. If they manage to solve that problem the future could be bright because they have a solid placement being the biggest in O54. A little war with booty and the gamer girls doesn't hurt either atm to get some good bp. SWIM

5. Les Miserables
I'm gonna be honest here, I thought we were gonna get a rematch from Lemnos between SBG and STORM in this world since I heard both parties were eager to join. Therefore I'm deeply disappointed that only like 5 members from STORM joined this server. It is actually quite fitting that those 5 members then decided to join Les Miserables with how miserable they have to be. Either way, they probably have to look elsewhere pretty soon because I don't see a world where this alliance is going places. They might have some success towards NWO now in the beginning but that will change when SBBC or HH want to have some easy cities. SINK

6. ThunderCats
The thing I'm most curious about regarding this alliance is when NebRamose realizes that the hospital bills are not worth it for his aching back from all the carrying in this alliance. Will probably join SBBC academy or something or Gamer Girls might take in the best players. Either way, they will not last very long in the competitive O44. SINK

7. Mercenaries
A smaller alliance that actually have some decent players. They are a bit spread out, but it seems to me like they want to move to O45 which would be a wise decision since it's probably the easiest ocean atm where there still is bp to find in NWO and the miserables. I have a hard time seeing them have any chance to challenge for the crown, but if they play their cards correctly, they could become the best alliance in O45. Float

8. New World Order
Find me an alliance in bigger trouble than these guys right now. They're getting their booties kicked by the booty cult themselves and also a bit by the miserables. If this alliance is still in the top 10 by next weekend, I will be chocked. And sorry to the top guys in this alliance because you probably won't even have a shoot to get into the SBBC academy with how things are going atm. SINK

9. Roman Empire
The MRA that was a favorite for the crown when the world started... said no one ever. I mean, come on, since when have a MRA ever worked?? These guys are just another example that it doesn't. Once at the number one spot will probably not be top 10 in a weeks time. SINK

10. Valhalla
To be honest, I don't know much about these guys. The things I do know to is that they are in the most difficult ocean and will probably lose because of that. I can however see that the top players go elsewhere because I see some potential, but the alliance is chalked. SINK

Usually it's only a top 10, but I see a lot of potential in an alliance outside the top 10 so im gonna write about them as well.

11. Booty Supreme Beach Cult
Probably the fastest growing alliance. Trust me, this alliance will get pretty good when others will be tired of carrying dead weight and seek their attention to join SBBC. Definitely an outsider for the crown since they will probably break lose from the academy status when they realize that they might be better than the main after all their additions of top players. SWIM

Mole of hell

Peltast
Now when bp have dropped I think we should do another top 10 because why not! It will obviously be objective.

Well it seems like the victory in Lemnos wasn't so satisfying for a lot of people so they are running it back again with the addition of some experienced players. Not too much to complain about here with the exception of that they have an academy. Literally why, can't you give the other alliances a chance by giving them some experienced players as well?? Either way, some might argue that their positioning isn't the best since they have a lot of the other top alliances surrounding them, but when you are experienced like these guys, I would say that it just gives them more bp and therefore more opportunities to grow. Additionally it seems like their top dog from Lemnos have decided to join the server locating in O45, but I don't think the alliances between would be able to do much either way... SWIM

2. Headless Horsemen
Arguable the alliances with the best placement in the world heading in to the WW. I mean, didn't anyone else spawn in O55?? Is the answer extra gold spending or something so it could be just them??? Idk, but since they're pretty alone, bp will not come as much since, well, they're alone. They could however start to move a bit towards O54 or O45 to seek war. If I were them, I would go for O45 to start a war with the miserables, as things look now, would probably be an easy war for them. SWIM

3. Gamer Girls
A bunch of the winning team of Icaria thought about stopping by. The only difference is that they don't seem to be just as enthusiastic as last time or at least not all of them. But things can change and if the bottom half of the alliance decide to start playing this could definitely be a scary team and one to count, but they could also quit and the top guys then decide to join SBBC:s academy, who knows. Their placement isn't the best with a lot of sheep hanging around on a beach with a lot of booty, but more war equals more bp :D Float

4. Sheep Legends
The legendary sheep have arrived, according to me a good change of scenery because I'm getting tired of ignorant humans. A lot of solid players here with a lot of worlds won, but they're missing those difference makers that fights for the top 5 placements in points and bp. If they manage to solve that problem the future could be bright because they have a solid placement being the biggest in O54. A little war with booty and the gamer girls doesn't hurt either atm to get some good bp. SWIM

5. Les Miserables
I'm gonna be honest here, I thought we were gonna get a rematch from Lemnos between SBG and STORM in this world since I heard both parties were eager to join. Therefore I'm deeply disappointed that only like 5 members from STORM joined this server. It is actually quite fitting that those 5 members then decided to join Les Miserables with how miserable they have to be. Either way, they probably have to look elsewhere pretty soon because I don't see a world where this alliance is going places. They might have some success towards NWO now in the beginning but that will change when SBBC or HH want to have some easy cities. SINK

6. ThunderCats
The thing I'm most curious about regarding this alliance is when NebRamose realizes that the hospital bills are not worth it for his aching back from all the carrying in this alliance. Will probably join SBBC academy or something or Gamer Girls might take in the best players. Either way, they will not last very long in the competitive O44. SINK

7. Mercenaries
A smaller alliance that actually have some decent players. They are a bit spread out, but it seems to me like they want to move to O45 which would be a wise decision since it's probably the easiest ocean atm where there still is bp to find in NWO and the miserables. I have a hard time seeing them have any chance to challenge for the crown, but if they play their cards correctly, they could become the best alliance in O45. Float

8. New World Order
Find me an alliance in bigger trouble than these guys right now. They're getting their booties kicked by the booty cult themselves and also a bit by the miserables. If this alliance is still in the top 10 by next weekend, I will be chocked. And sorry to the top guys in this alliance because you probably won't even have a shoot to get into the SBBC academy with how things are going atm. SINK

9. Roman Empire
The MRA that was a favorite for the crown when the world started... said no one ever. I mean, come on, since when have a MRA ever worked?? These guys are just another example that it doesn't. Once at the number one spot will probably not be top 10 in a weeks time. SINK

10. Valhalla
To be honest, I don't know much about these guys. The things I do know to is that they are in the most difficult ocean and will probably lose because of that. I can however see that the top players go elsewhere because I see some potential, but the alliance is chalked. SINK

Usually it's only a top 10, but I see a lot of potential in an alliance outside the top 10 so im gonna write about them as well.

11. Booty Supreme Beach Cult
Probably the fastest growing alliance. Trust me, this alliance will get pretty good when others will be tired of carrying dead weight and seek their attention to join SBBC. Definitely an outsider for the crown since they will probably break lose from the academy status when they realize that they might be better than the main after all their additions of top players. SWIM
Gamer Girls + Valhalla = they are sucked in the gums

Mercenaries - now playing alone

But these are all three clans of the RU server!
knowing your level of play and the fact that you are all singles, it is you "SINK"

Clas17

Hipparchus

Additionally it seems like their top dog from Lemnos have decided to join the server locating in O45, but I don't think the alliances between would be able to do much either way...
their top dog has retired

jcoo

Lochagos
Gamer girls aka Ban squad already have a few banned lol shatter that scrub. hixr the shared account will come into play soon. its the same old story with this crew. you can play so cheat