Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Ranga1

Strategos
nothing more to say really...the game is better off without poisonous players like you that have egos way bigger than their ability and are even worse winners than losers. Have a nice life Segi, you won't be missed here.

PS...I've never licked their *** or anyone else's. Daamn, I even managed to joke around with kosti and give him occasional compliments. Mine is just an objective point of view from a person and player that obviously has a lot more knowledge, ability and humanity than our poor friend Segi.
You still here acting like you the beez knees of everything grepo. Get another hobby champ

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
I played Himera yes LMD's were a pain but it's a strategy game and yes OV tried it on me and yes they failed. So if u suck at the game then you are going to lose cities for the main reason, you are crap at the game don't play if you don't like the rules simples.

Oh P.S I didn't lose any cities and very rarely lose any cities when playing a world seriously, still waiting to finish first though in a world though dammit.........

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Real fighters lose cities and theres no shame in that, if you dont lose cities you are probably simming in the backline or playing against noobs
That's the biggest krap I've ever heard. I know plenty of top front line players in both cq and revolt that hardly lose a city if any while still taking them off the enemy. Maybe you're just finding an excuse for the imminent fall you're going to take in this world.

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
If you actually played this game (instead of just talking on every forum without playing), you would notice that good alliances can take any city if they really want it and there is not much you can do but to do the same back to them.

In CQ there isnt really any viable counterplay to getting heavy force landed but to force land enemy back. This isnt 2016 anymore where you can not lose a city if you know how to self-snipe. Similar in revolt...

gknasel

Hoplite
That's the biggest krap I've ever heard. I know plenty of top front line players in both cq and revolt that hardly lose a city if any while still taking them off the enemy. Maybe you're just finding an excuse for the imminent fall you're going to take in this world.
lol, ok