Top 12 Noob's Top 6

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
If you actually played this game (instead of just talking on every forum without playing), you would notice that good alliances can take any city if they really want it and there is not much you can do but to do the same back to them.

In CQ there isnt really any viable counterplay to getting heavy force landed but to force land enemy back. This isnt 2016 anymore where you can not lose a city if you know how to self-snipe. Similar in revolt...
Maybe you should play the game instead of just bp boosting all the time to make yourself look big and good. Wow, you couldn't even keep your alliance together. Believe it or not, i play this game, most likely have been playing longer than you and know a few tricks you obviously dont. Maybe you should talk to a few Fiasco or Black Sails guys about how to not lose cities, i know several of them that have not lost cities in many worlds even being isolated deep behind enemy lines.

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
Maybe you should play the game instead of just bp boosting all the time to make yourself look big and good. Wow, you couldn't even keep your alliance together. Believe it or not, i play this game, most likely have been playing longer than you and know a few tricks you obviously dont. Maybe you should talk to a few Fiasco or Black Sails guys about how to not lose cities, i know several of them that have not lost cities in many worlds even being isolated deep behind enemy lines.

I liked you, we had the same opinion about TF and james:) but nowadays i think you lost it, you went from being sweet and sour to just sour:mad:

Albozzz

Chiliarch

i dont think what you said about him is true. Since the beginning of the server until now reimu has been #1 attacker, #1 defender, #1 fighter and is leading by a lot of points compared to whoever is after him.

i get that you are fired up by some success you might have had some time in the past in this game as all of us had, but that doesnt give you the right to talk down on everyone else just to make yourself look better. Those few that know who you are clearly dont care enough to come here , or any other forum you talk ****, to support or back you up and the majority has no idea who you are and its probably better that way.

this game has no need for "experts" who dont play to come here and just **** talk everyone, if anything it makes your persona look bad but also whatever experience you may have had it makes it look totally insignificant.

if youre gonna play the game, come to this server and lets see what you got, otherwise just sit back, enjoy and keep your mouth shut unless you have something beneficial for everyone to bring up.

Coxwana

Phrourach
So................................................ How about that top 6 eh Guys/Gals?

So much action going on right now. Players alliance jumping. Interesting times ahead.

Would love to see another Top 6 but no point at the moment as the top 6 will be different tomorrow.

Remember, first and foremost, it's just a bloody game. Relax and have fun.

gknasel

Hoplite
I've known Reimu for a bit, and this is completely false.

Not sure who you actually are seeing as you are the "masterspy" and this probably isn't your real in game name nor has it probably ever been. If I'm wrong then cool.

The idea that good players don't lose cities is comical and silly. Any good player who plays this game long enough will end up on the losing end of plenty of battles and wars. I have yet to see any alliance, or any player in any alliance, who can successfully win every world and not at least lose some cities during wars. I've been playing this game on and off for 13 years and I have yet to see it happen. Maybe I'll be proven wrong on that one, maybe if you showed your name instead of trolling under a hidden identity that would be another thing.

Anyways. Good luck to you on whatever worlds you are playing under whatever name you play under.

One last thing to add. If you haven't ever been coalition'd and lost cities, your alliance wasn't that scary. ;)

Last edited:

jameslongst

Strategos
I liked you, we had the same opinion about TF and james:) but nowadays i think you lost it, you went from being sweet and sour to just sour:mad:
Speaking of me nobody else on this board ever had a chance of beating Kleos. Only TF could do it.

But it takes time. Can't quit and join them after the first OP like a bunch of Pansies. It takes that three in the morning courage that is sadly lacking from most of todays grepo players. Too many players of Ranga caliber or even worse. I told Rabbits all of this at the start but sadly they didn't wanna listen.

Ok. Sounds like a worthy goal. I will show you all how its done and take Cuddles on if you all get down on your knees and beg me. IG or out I'm waiting.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Bring it on James...I like the talk, so how about you walk the walk too. I have my doubts that you can do it but I'd love to be proven wrong.

DeletedUser59007

Speaking of me nobody else on this board ever had a chance of beating Kleos. Only TF could do it.

But it takes time. Can't quit and join them after the first OP like a bunch of Pansies. It takes that three in the morning courage that is sadly lacking from most of todays grepo players. Too many players of Ranga caliber or even worse. I told Rabbits all of this at the start but sadly they didn't wanna listen.

Ok. Sounds like a worthy goal. I will show you all how its done and take Cuddles on if you all get down on your knees and beg me. IG or out I'm waiting.
"Can't quit and join them after the first OP like a bunch of Pansies. It takes that three in the morning courage that is sadly lacking from most of todays grepo players" - This I agree with.

timmins

Hipparchus

How can TF beat anyone when they are always ghosting out as soon as they get a little love tap form another alliance...............

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
James is a funny guy, went hiding down at the South Pole and are now talking about "pansies"

I will dropp in o46 and let him entertain me when I'm bored:)

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
This server is now Kleos vs OV. Any opinions from anyone else are thus invalid.
So................................................ How about that top 6 eh Guys/Gals?

So much action going on right now. Players alliance jumping. Interesting times ahead.

Would love to see another Top 6 but no point at the moment as the top 6 will be different tomorrow.

Remember, first and foremost, it's just a bloody game. Relax and have fun.
Gotchu.

1- Kleos: Have the top 20 players and fighters and maybe, even more, idk too lazy to check.
2- OV: They have a solid backline to send LTS to other oceans but are very behind in DOM city count so it'll be an uphill battle.
3- Strings: They have 54. But also an uphill battle due to inactivity and no war experience.
4- Ragnorok: Honorable mention because my friend roy is there.

DeletedUser59007

This server is now Kleos vs OV. Any opinions from anyone else are thus invalid.

Gotchu.

1- Kleos: Have the top 20 players and fighters and maybe, even more, idk too lazy to check.
2- OV: They have a solid backline to send LTS to other oceans but are very behind in DOM city count so it'll be an uphill battle.
3- Strings: They have 54. But also an uphill battle due to inactivity and no war experience.
4- Ragnorok: Honorable mention because my friend roy is there.
This server is Kleos now. After the Rabbits 'leadership' selfishly sold out their teammates to join Kleos this world is more or less decided. Your only challenge is to not get bored for the next 135 days and keep everyone in line. Kleos is now as big as the next 3 alliances combined. And as you rightly say the other 'challengers' have huge deficits to overcome. It would be hugely impressive if they do close the gap, but I don't see it happening.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I've known Reimu for a bit, and this is completely false.

Not sure who you actually are seeing as you are the "masterspy" and this probably isn't your real in game name nor has it probably ever been. If I'm wrong then cool.

The idea that good players don't lose cities is comical and silly. Any good player who plays this game long enough will end up on the losing end of plenty of battles and wars. I have yet to see any alliance, or any player in any alliance, who can successfully win every world and not at least lose some cities during wars. I've been playing this game on and off for 13 years and I have yet to see it happen. Maybe I'll be proven wrong on that one, maybe if you showed your name instead of trolling under a hidden identity that would be another thing.

Anyways. Good luck to you on whatever worlds you are playing under whatever name you play under.

One last thing to add. If you haven't ever been coalition'd and lost cities, your alliance wasn't that scary. ;)
keep convincing yourself that. We all play this game and know how it works and we all know that Rabbits while they were still around didn't have the skill or firepower to attack...so how did he get all that dbp. C'mon guys and gals, Kleos (also known as Cuddles) and especially Reimu as you call him do nothing but bp boost and hug. In their defense, it works, but at least admit it instead of trying to convince and believe that it's not happening.

Habbibbi

Hipparchus
keep convincing yourself that. We all play this game and know how it works and we all know that Rabbits while they were still around didn't have the skill or firepower to attack...so how did he get all that dbp. C'mon guys and gals, Kleos (also known as Cuddles) and especially Reimu as you call him do nothing but bp boost and hug. In their defense, it works, but at least admit it instead of trying to convince and believe that it's not happening.

What skills are you talking about? Grepo is not rocket science. I'm nr 13 as a striker, not a single BP I have is boost, I work hard and haven't golded a single unit. I've seen with my own eyes how reimu revolts almost a whole kleos island in one afternoon so it's possible that he and other big gold players have 2X or 3X more BP than me without boosting and cheating:p

Unfortunately big firepower is usually just gold.

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus
I don't know what you are looking at that brought you to this conclusion but before they joined and we opped them this is what the top 10 for abp and dbp looked like (February 16th if anyone wants to check for themselves):
Capture.PNG

9/10 of the attackers are kleos and 8/10 are in rabbits... Would be happy to share some of my reports that led to this that show we weren't just lining up on slings and LS

Last edited:

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
I don't know what you are looking at that brought you to this correlation but before they joined and we opped them this is what the top 10 for abp and dbp looked like (February 16th if anyone wants to check for themselves):
View attachment 16538

9/10 of the attackers are kleos and 8/10 are in rabbits... Would be happy to share some of my reports that led to this that show we weren't just lining up on slings and LS
What brought him to that correlation are probably his own experiences with the game - he probably thinks that the only way to get 100k DBP in 2 days is by boosting, because thats what he himself does. There is no point arguing with this guy lets be honest here

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
keep talking yourself up bud...you were bp boosting before BP even ended and have been doing it since. Like i said, if that and mass golding is how you like to play, that's your decision and there is nothing disallowing it. Just be the man you say you are and admit it. By the way, you are exactly right, what brought me to that 'correlation' (i think you mean conclusion) is my experience over the years with players exactly like you. I have never bought gold or bp boosted and still have crowns in every type of world.

Atlas100.1

Hoplite
MasterSpy, I don't know you, but I think we would all listen a little bit closer if you were to drop into this world with your goon squad and talk with your troops instead of your keyboard. You may be right, they may BP boost and gold, but that's how this game seems to be played right now. If you want it played differently, play it differently and show us you can beat them