Reviving the game we love.

Ollie0811

Lochagos
Recently been getting back into the great game we call Grepolis, I remember when I previously played years ago there’d be oceans full of players, both new and experienced.

If I didn’t have such a distinct memory of this game, I never, and I mean never, would have thought to come back to it. There’s zero advertisements, zero social media presence and what seems an unenthusiastic team behind the game.

Why have the developers given up on getting this game out? Are they happy enough to just continue sucking gold out of their small exclusive fan base ? Seriously disappointed.

I want to be able to enjoy the game I remember. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll be playing the next new world regardless, but it would be nice to have more than the same 1000 players as always in the world.

So the idea: Start advertising, get the game out there, and work on improving the interface & functionality of the mobile app.

Ollie.

Ollie0811

Lochagos
these threads are tiring. Game is dead, move on.
I would if there was a game that is just as good. There’s something about Grepolis which makes it so special, even if the players are the only ones to think it these days.

That’s why it’s such a shame the Grepolis team do nothing about it! If we keep posting, and speaking, I’d hope they would eventually listen and try something. Without the few players who still remain they’d have no one, so why not listen to us?