En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Cloud of Fame

Taxiarch
Okay, people don't like to write so I can do another one since someone wanted it although I don't really have time lol, but here we go with a short one.

1. Headless Horsemen
Maybe the new favorite at the moment to win this. Have a good core on O55 and is now trying to expand into O45, which they probably won't have too much problem with atm. Will probably be a smooth sail for some more time since their biggest threat to the crown have some cities to work through before reaching them. SWIM

2. Devils in Skirts
SBBC fell apart because some apparently thought I was better to join GG and idk if you actually can blame them with how much of a shitshow this has become. They are spread out everywhere and seems to be fighting everyone as well, which worked in Lemnos when they were significantly bigger than everyone else, but now, idk what to say really. SINK

3. Gamer Girls
Another alliance that could be seen as a favorite towards he crown, although I won't pick them as number one favorite atm since there seems like it's a little bit of turmoil going on inside that camp with people hitting VM and some apparently wanting to leave (and also some bans that don't help). Either way, they have enough big Golders that they will survive. SWIM

4. Sheep Legends
Idk why, have no good reason behind this, but this is my favorite alliance in the world atm. They just seem to be pretty stable and although they aren't the biggest rich now, they might be later on. (and they have stepped up with their big players lol) Float

5. Mercenaries
Pretty good alliance, have some good players and some that don't belong in a top alliance, which is why they're currently fifth. Doing pretty good in O45, will probably take more control over it until they face HH, since idk how much left here is in DiS. Maybe they will pick up the best ones from there because atm, it doesn't look like it's gonna be the other way around. Float

6. MURDER
A while back I didn't think this alliance was gonna survive, but a smart pact with Merc and here they are at 6. Will be interesting to see how they fare against HH since they're closer to them compared to Merc. Unfortunately I don't have a good felling about that interaction for them. Float

7. VALHALLA
The partner of GG, don't really have any threat to them so they're probably gonna continue doing their thing, will not contend for the crown tho. Float

8. HH2
Second alliance to HH, don't need much of an explanation lol SWIM

9. The Rebel Alliance
Ex Les Miserables which as I said would sink like a stone which they did. Constantly losing cities in O45 which will continue. Have moved to O55, don't know if that will help them, probably not lol. SINK

10. Double Trouble
I don't have much o say here other than SINK

Clas17

Hipparchus
MRA as a favorite.
GG float last time
:eek:

SBBC is something else, its not SBG. SBG in Lemnos was not bigger (20 top 100 players the first months) and was playing against every front with the other alliances pacting together.
World open:October 11th
Left: 06.11.22 Right:01.12.22
06.11.png 01.12.png

qqqqqqqqqq

Hoplite
MRA as a favorite.
GG float last time
:eek:

SBBC is something else, its not SBG. SBG in Lemnos was not bigger (20 top 100 players the first months) and was playing against every front with the other alliances pacting together.
World open:October 11th
Left: 06.11.22 Right:01.12.22
View attachment 16555 View attachment 16556
SBG would've met the same fate on this server aswell. Lemnos was an extremely easy world with no decent premades. SBG had too many lazy veterans who didn't do much and didn't even use alarms, they were bound to crubmle in this world where the competition is much better

Clas17

Hipparchus
SBG would've met the same fate on this server aswell. Lemnos was an extremely easy world with no decent premades. SBG had too many lazy veterans who didn't do much and didn't even use alarms, they were bound to crubmle in this world where the competition is much better
no. no. yes, no

Clas17

Hipparchus
who do you consider best players and how do you come up with half quit 146?

Lemnos was terrible, SBG player activity was worse than others which doesnt make it an easy world.

146 was terrible as well, all crumbled 2 weeks in. I was logging in pretty rarely when I wanted to time on someone. Started rim late and not alarmed, got top40 points and top 25 fighters in that 1,5 months that I was simming in the rim

Last edited:

NEBOSH

Hoplite
how many non EU players play on EU servers? this world is full of non EU and that makes it unfair game play..i can mention many names who only come out to play to kill when all are sleeping = class A nooblets

bugeyes10

Phrourach
how many non EU players play on EU servers? this world is full of non EU and that makes it unfair game play..i can mention many names who only come out to play to kill when all are sleeping = class A nooblets
I can't tell if this is a serious response or not. I hope not or you've got even less braincells than I thought

Atlas100.1

Hoplite
I thought EU prided themselves as being the best server offered? That if a premade wanted to show their stuff they would come from whatever other server they originated on and would give it a go here?
Its a global game, if you want to play with nighttime defense boost play on the US server

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus
Love when people complain about being attacked while they sleep. You do realize that if they attack you while you sleep you are likely awake at some point of the day that they aren't and can do the exact same thing back...

By admitting you don't like this you just encourage them to continue doing it ;)

Corvidaan

Phrourach
I thought EU prided themselves as being the best server offered? That if a premade wanted to show their stuff they would come from whatever other server they originated on and would give it a go here?
Its a global game, if you want to play with nighttime defense boost play on the US server
I don’t think Nebosh is the creme de la creme of EU and a fair representation

Corvidaan

Phrourach
who do you consider best players and how do you come up with half quit 146?

Lemnos was terrible, SBG player activity was worse than others which doesnt make it an easy world.

146 was terrible as well, all crumbled 2 weeks in. I was logging in pretty rarely when I wanted to time on someone. Started rim late and not alarmed, got top40 points and top 25 fighters in that 1,5 months that I was simming in the rim
I think what shock is getting at is that a chunk of the dropped premade, with some spread across bloodlust was made up of people that had been beaten in that “crumbling period” on 146 like Gkas, Wizzie, Baba, etc

Regardless of how impactful they were compared to yourself, spicy, etc they were noticeable names that had just been defeated, and Gkas was a big ticket example of that.

NEBOSH

Hoplite
so EN means international not EUROPEAN ...wtf? LOL

learn something new every day even with no brain cells

gkassimis

Hipparchus
I think what shock is getting at is that a chunk of the dropped premade, with some spread across bloodlust was made up of people that had been beaten in that “crumbling period” on 146 like Gkas, Wizzie, Baba, etc

Regardless of how impactful they were compared to yourself, spicy, etc they were noticeable names that had just been defeated, and Gkas was a big ticket example of that.
i thought that you would understand just by checking my rank when i play for real or just passing my time. i was golding on 146, as i was golding on dom world we won with jfl, as i was golding here in the beginning. so dont brag kicking my *** on a world i was never going to play and was just waiting next fast cq to start to play seriously as i did. when i play for real i am always n1 in cities and bp no matter the alliance i play for and no matter against who i play and it will happen again on 1st fast cq world that will open when summer ends and i wont be so busy with work.

Corvidaan

Phrourach
so EN means international not EUROPEAN ...wtf? LOL

learn something new every day even with no brain cells
EN means neither.

It means “English” as in it is an English language based server, there is nothing location based about it. There shouldn’t be a US server, but Inno maintain that there is the demand there to justify it (or at least justify its continued existence Vs the cost of shutting it down)