Top 12 Noob's Top 6

gknasel

Hoplite
Bruhhhhhh, why is Kleos getting Cuddles rep. This is my team name, if you wanna bring Kleos history up talk bout Pseira or Onchesmos or Nagidos lol. Yeah I got Cuddles players in the team. Don’t mean its Cuddles #2. Disrespect towards my alliance name. Been player under Kleos since 2016. How would you feel if I called OV fiasco or another alliance name cause its got a few of its players haha. Smh, Kleos OG players rolling in their graves I tell ya. Bloody fought OV in Rhammus! Let’s talk about that, although my mind don’t have the foggiest memory as to what happened. Funnily enough, my memory of Rhammus is having an argument with Vasilios the Great on forums moderating and cleaning Tracey out, something bout cowboys and poison too? Or was it venom? Ohhh but I remember Nagidos!! Great world, we fought against Bloods while they got spanked by TINAD hahah. Then we got spanked by TINAD. Great game, great world. I even got mentioned in Bears Newspapers! Damn I was proud of that hahah. Then Onchesmos where we fought against House of Pain and we learnt pain. Made some new friends, made some new enemies. Lost and got internalized haha. Then kinda jumped from world to world till Covid hit and we landed in Pseira. My fucking god, what a world that was! Crazy **** every single day. We even had a crusade. Funny time. And then I’ve just kinda swam along until I decided to bring Kleos back to life this server for a last hurrah. Most of the OG members have deleted their accounts. Not many left. So had to recruit from old and new friends. Kleos has a long history, you guys disrespect it by ignoring it. Acknowledge it aye? Keep up the good stuff and kill dem reds! Jesus, I went down memory lane. Been an experience this game has. We should have an annual vet day to talk bout past worlds, would go well with a glass of cognac.
Pseira was fun, wasn't it?

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Is that what happens when Fiasco doesn’t play a world or is busy elsewhere?

Squabbling over past warscore and hugging and throwing out threats of “well what if someone who wasn’t us dropped, bet you’d be scared then”

Zarun-

Strategos
You kill this server in 40 days and now you're talking about the good old days:p
Yeah looked at grepolife and was amazed at how fast this world is over already. Hope you guys are having fun at least lol :)

I'm still chugging away at Forge of Empires, another game inno is slowly killing with their greedy ways.

DeletedUser59007

Yeah looked at grepolife and was amazed at how fast this world is over already. Hope you guys are having fun at least lol :)

I'm still chugging away at Forge of Empires, another game inno is slowly killing with their greedy ways.
Yeah its all fun here too, full of greed, lying and selling out teammates. ;)

Albozzz

Chiliarch
smiley-emoticons-heart.gif

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Would you look at that @Baudin Toolan...as soon as someone stands up to the cuddling Kleos and doesn't hug them back they bring out the bots. I hope your team actually do something this time, there is some pretty sus behavior going on out there.

timmins

Hipparchus
the only thing funnier than kleos bot using is their hugging with Strings of Pericles. they are twice the size of any other group in en150 and they still feel the need to hug and cheat at the same time lmao. would love to see them try and survive without their bots ;)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
lol I think this entire forum is waiting for the day you leave it, including Baudin.
Not what i hear...actually, plenty are happy that I'm here and actually speak up every now and then. So please come back only when you have something constructive to say.

@MasterSpy Who is using a bot? You got any names? I would love to know who cause I'm curious and also dont support that whatsoever. Feel free to dm them to me if you would like to not publicly out yourself :)
Why would i tell you that? Then you'll just tell the players in question to lay off using their bots or at least try to hide their use. If you're all happy to go for the win mass golding, hugging, botting, spamming and bp boosting then good on you. I on the other hand would rather play with and against the honourable and respectful players that im seeing in Pericles, VALHALLA and OV any day. I'll comment and Angels and TF at a later date as they are yet to show their hands.

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus
Why would i tell you that? Then you'll just tell the players in question to lay off using their bots or at least try to hide their use.
Fair point, wasn't my intention but I have seen countless callouts from you and the rest of your little gang yet haven't seen any evidence that actually proves any of it. I'm sure you can understand how that gets a little old and annoying after a while :)

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Not sure who you're actually talking about when you speak of my 'gang', I'm a lone horse and only speak for myself, never anyone else.

Don't worry though, the proof is building up and when the mods actually decide to do something and seriously look into these things the truth will come out. Correct @Baudin Toolan ?

timmins

Hipparchus
looks like yesterday was "stab ur pact partner in the back" day for kleos (a cuddles favorite even tho kleos insist they are a different team) as they turned on their pact partners strings and take 40+ cities from them. why teams bother excepting pacts from such a bunch of cowards and traitors is something of a mystery given the long track record of those players turning their back on their team mates or pact partners for their own gain and the fact there's not 1 player among their ranks with a sense of honor or loyalty you would think everyone would have the sense to give them the finger when they ask for a deal. sadly for strings they didn't have this sense and now they are sinking hard.

Albozzz

Chiliarch
looks like yesterday was "stab ur pact partner in the back" day for kleos (a cuddles favorite even tho kleos insist they are a different team) as they turned on their pact partners strings and take 40+ cities from them. why teams bother excepting pacts from such a bunch of cowards and traitors is something of a mystery given the long track record of those players turning their back on their team mates or pact partners for their own gain and the fact there's not 1 player among their ranks with a sense of honor or loyalty you would think everyone would have the sense to give them the finger when they ask for a deal. sadly for strings they didn't have this sense and now they are sinking hard.

first of all, look at your own self and reword your comments , be a little bit more humble, because its not like youre in frontline with kleos... youre so far away that you feel comfortable enough typing this to an alliance that just took over 50 cities in 1 day. Be grateful and humble that youre hiding behind other's back.

secondly, out of everyone in this server you and your ally are the ones with 0 absolute sense and i will give you real logical facts, unlike your delusional thoughts. When you saw rabbits and kleos merged, it was obviously clear what a powerhouse that made us. And what do you guys do? you guys recruit all ex-OG players and left your team without having enough food to grow in o44 and you guys did not even rotate your frontline players and just let ex-OG to deal with kleos. Whoever thought of that ; youre an absolute genius. 1st mistake!!!
2nd mistake is you fight with pericles instead of allying them and opening a joint front against kleos... you guys would lose either way, but still worth a try no? The only people for whom this war with pericles would be a surprise are those who have lost touch with reality, even pericles leader admitted that they knew this was coming. But perhaps it flew over your head filled with genial ideas.
3rd mistake is being the first and only dude in the server commenting to external forums, with intentions of shittalking to kleos, about the absolute domination we had in just 24 hours against pericles, by wording your own sentences in a way that makes you look even worse and makes us look even better.

To your council and leadership and to OV leadership : you guys are absolutely unfit to lead an alliance, you made the most terrible decisions in the server dragging the rest of the team down with you. you disappointed and let down your team with the weak decisions that you took and you are holding them "hostage" of your insanity... i hate leadership like this... i was in alliance with bloods and no matter what you told them, they would stick to "their decisions" which turned out to be a disaster on elis, you guys are even worse. The alliance that these players thought was going to be led by competent people, you have turned it into a place where only the select "few" get access to FF and you hide behind FF. Whereas timmins hides behind you. None of you can put up a plan of attack, none of you can provide proper direction for your teams and none of you are a menance for kleos.... and if i was in your alliance, on top of everything thats wrong, i would feel embarrassed having you here commenting the way you do.

To all OV & Black Sail players : your leadership and the path they forced you on is a complete disaster, you deserve better and it sucks that you have been dragged into a hole by an incompetent leadership. So many of you spent a lot of $$ and time in this server and its unfair that you are being lead in a direction that leads to disaster and not getting your money and time's worth. What happened to Pericles is because your leadership fault, they decided to fight pericles instead of allying them and now they made it easier for me and my alliance members.The leadership that forces you to follow their policies are forcefully dragging you down and being inconsiderate. Do not forget when kleos was oping in o44, none of you guys received proper support exept the "select few"... This tells you that you are fighting for people who are not and would not fight for you.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
first of all, look at your own self and reword your comments , be a little bit more humble, because its not like youre in frontline with kleos... youre so far away that you feel comfortable enough typing this to an alliance that just took over 50 cities in 1 day. Be grateful and humble that youre hiding behind other's back.

secondly, out of everyone in this server you and your ally are the ones with 0 absolute sense and i will give you real logical facts, unlike your delusional thoughts. When you saw rabbits and kleos merged, it was obviously clear what a powerhouse that made us. And what do you guys do? you guys recruit all ex-OG players and left your team without having enough food to grow in o44 and you guys did not even rotate your frontline players and just let ex-OG to deal with kleos. Whoever thought of that ; youre an absolute genius. 1st mistake!!!
2nd mistake is you fight with pericles instead of allying them and opening a joint front against kleos... you guys would lose either way, but still worth a try no? The only people for whom this war with pericles would be a surprise are those who have lost touch with reality, even pericles leader admitted that they knew this was coming. But perhaps it flew over your head filled with genial ideas.
3rd mistake is being the first and only dude in the server commenting to external forums, with intentions of shittalking to kleos, about the absolute domination we had in just 24 hours against pericles, by wording your own sentences in a way that makes you look even worse and makes us look even better.

To your council and leadership and to OV leadership : you guys are absolutely unfit to lead an alliance, you made the most terrible decisions in the server dragging the rest of the team down with you. you disappointed and let down your team with the weak decisions that you took and you are holding them "hostage" of your insanity... i hate leadership like this... i was in alliance with bloods and no matter what you told them, they would stick to "their decisions" which turned out to be a disaster on elis, you guys are even worse. The alliance that these players thought was going to be led by competent people, you have turned it into a place where only the select "few" get access to FF and you hide behind FF. Whereas timmins hides behind you. None of you can put up a plan of attack, none of you can provide proper direction for your teams and none of you are a menance for kleos.... and if i was in your alliance, on top of everything thats wrong, i would feel embarrassed having you here commenting the way you do.

To all OV & Black Sail players : your leadership and the path they forced you on is a complete disaster, you deserve better and it sucks that you have been dragged into a hole by an incompetent leadership. So many of you spent a lot of $$ and time in this server and its unfair that you are being lead in a direction that leads to disaster and not getting your money and time's worth. What happened to Pericles is because your leadership fault, they decided to fight pericles instead of allying them and now they made it easier for me and my alliance members.The leadership that forces you to follow their policies are forcefully dragging you down and being inconsiderate. Do not forget when kleos was oping in o44, none of you guys received proper support exept the "select few"... This tells you that you are fighting for people who are not and would not fight for you.
Wow, the biggest loud mouth out there finally shows his colours. The biggest twat there is! I'm in none of the alliances you mentioned above but I have my contacts and know a lot more than you. Let's just clarify one thing, oh, who were you with before kleos??? That's right, you ran to big brother and now act tough.

You comment on other alliances and their leaders without any knowledge. I'd even go and say that the only players that should be ashamed are those like you and the Rabits leaders. Kleos leaders do and are doing what they do best but at least they do it respectfully and dont run their mouths here. You on the other hand are just a joke and if I was your leader I'd kick you and put you free immediately.

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
Lmao masterspy if you aren't in any of those mentioned alliances, what are you doing in this world chat my guy? Like no offense but we have enough idiots here (cc timdick).

Timmins, I call you an idiot because you just pull stuff out of your ***. I don't know where you get your info. Strings can attest no pact was in place. I go back to simming my way to this crown now.