Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
1679094945348.png

The BP return isn't that bad. You should see these attacks they are sending at Hhorik haha, now those are really embarrassing bp ratios. Only seen marto have an actual decent nuke.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Take away the bp boosting and things look a little different. But yeah, i heard a few OV attacks went splat while HHorik had to spend big on walls. Marto's nukes have cleared me many times so i hear ya there too.

Kosti

Phrourach
Take away the bp boosting and things look a little different. But yeah, i heard a few OV attacks went splat while HHorik had to spend big on walls. Marto's nukes have cleared me many times so i hear ya there too.
the *** licking is actually disgusting

KarmaError404

Hipparchus

This is BP boosting my friend ;) ( what I've done the other day or my mates last night with Ocean Veterans and strings we call this BP boosting ) PS I got 100+ more like this for 0 dlu almost

Keep up the good work being toxic....and trash talking here :) - More play less talk ;)

Attachments

• ov rip 5nnbbbb.jpg
    ov rip 5nnbbbb.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 54
  • ov rip2bbb.jpg
    ov rip2bbb.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 55
  • OV ripbbbb.jpg
    OV ripbbbb.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 54

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
This is BP boosting my friend ;) ( what I've done the other day or my mates last night with Ocean Veterans and strings we call this BP boosting ) PS I got 100+ more like this for 0 dlu almost

Keep up the good work being toxic....and trash talking here :) - More play less talk ;)
go back to your hole...look the days before all this. temp alliances, alliance jumping, we all know you guys just like many others bp boost. u needed the slots to internalize nirson. just admit it and we move on.

DeletedUser57263

Mercenary drew the long straw today and got bp boosted by Kleos. 230k bp, must be one of those cool kids…

DeletedUser57263

I got 100+ more like this for 0 dlu almost
Never claimed Hhorik bp boosted, we claimed you did. So stop using screenshots of his battle reports for your excuses. The other night during all this you got 0 DBP. A few nights prior when you were outside of Kleos you racked up 80k.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Never claimed Hhorik bp boosted, we claimed you did. So stop using screenshots of his battle reports for your excuses. The other night during all this you got 0 DBP. A few nights prior when you were outside of Kleos you racked up 80k.

haters gonna hate no matter what.

Keep Up The Good Work and Be Toxic Here + Trash Talking ;) - More play less talk, I can post more " bps boosting reports "
Now excuse me, I have better things to do than spending time with toxic people here :) keep the hate up please! we love it our discord its a lot of fun with you guys

DeletedUser54708

Mercenary drew the long straw today and got bp boosted by Kleos. 230k bp, must be one of those cool kids…
Nahh, just popped a GA and spent 20K gold. I’m in Strings Core, surprisingly quick to get to 100K ABP with a doubler and GA. Although now Strings are calling me a golding cheater. My poor heart guys. Grepo, I’m too OP, nerf plz. :p

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
OV is boosting me haha. Hunting their player's offense. Maybe they are too embarrassed to post those reports. Anyways Masterspy it's obvious you are in OV lmao. If you aren't this is some unprecedented dick riding. Anyways this whole server's opinions don't matter. We winning this ez pz. "boosting" waaa "hugging" waaa lool don't you guys get tired of wining and complaining. Just quit already.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
OV is boosting me haha. Hunting their player's offense. Maybe they are too embarrassed to post those reports. Anyways Masterspy it's obvious you are in OV lmao. If you aren't this is some unprecedented dick riding. Anyways this whole server's opinions don't matter. We winning this ez pz. "boosting" waaa "hugging" waaa lool don't you guys get tired of wining and complaining. Just quit already.
Wrong...try again!

There is only one thing worse than a bad loser, and that's a bad winner. The exact category you and big mouth Albozzzz fall into. Maybe take a leaf out of your more respected and to be honest more skilled leaders book. You're just embarrassing yourself and the rest of Kleos.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Sounds like someone is a little rattled...lol

I have a bigger pair than you will ever have...a little rich that call coming from a known botter, spammer and someone that the majority of alliance would never follow. Luckily Kleos have bigger, better and more respected leaders. Pity your little 44 crew dont see this but the truth will come out.

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
Rattled by what man its a game lmao. Im just pointing out facts. You are hiding behind twitter fingers. You are throwing accusations as always. I'd say this is a pretty average interaction we have.

ZipThunderZap

Hipparchus

I have a bigger pair than you will ever have...a little rich that call coming from a known botter, spammer and someone that the majority of alliance would never follow. Luckily Kleos have bigger, better and more respected leaders. Pity your little 44 crew dont see this but the truth will come out.
Who exactly do you think our leadership is? You keep talking about these skilled and respected leaders but have yet to actually name anyone lol

Antigenes

Hoplite
Well, your miraculous pulling of nukes out of your hat should have a clear limit which is not a depth of your wallet. It is annoying and also killing this game.

Claiming high Kleos organization (which is very good in my opinion) is not having anything to do with that.

gknasel

Hoplite

Sorry but has to be said. You know what they say about those who "claim" they have the biggest pair in the room?

But we can agree on one thing. I'm not in Kleos and frankly they kept me up all last weekend, but they do have strong leaders and committed players who are active and help each other. Who cares if they use gold, so do a lot of people.

So if we're going to start measuring things, lets stick to measuring facts and stats ;)