En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

Cloud of Fame

Taxiarch
Well I have a boring Sunday so why not entertain some more bored humans that just sits behind their computers all day trying to favor farm their neighbors all day to build myth nukes that only will become half nukes before being used on a siege that doesn't get broken because people here lack patience. But enough of things that actually makes sense because now onto a beloved sink and swim with a hot takes twist that will make you wonder how many times I've hit my head the last hour :D

1. Headless Horsemen
The ones I put as favorites to win last time... but I usually switch opinions which makes me hell to argue with so atm I won't put them as favorites (tbh idk if any alliance here is a favorite, all is just chaos). Do they still have a really good core in O55? Yes. Does that mean they'll win? No. Either way, they have set them up for a shot at the win, the crown seems very doubtful. They were in a more decent spot tho when DiS were around because they could feed on those pretty easily. Now that party have stopped and if GG weren't around knocking on the O45 alliances, I think HH lives would be much more troublesome. But for now it's a SWIM

2. Gamer Girls
Now, I know what you're thinking, you've already seen what prediction I've written down below, but as I said, I wouldn't make much sense this time. I just feel like this will end in on of two scenarios which I have heard rumors about. The SWIM part would be the potential smaller merger with Sheep, not a full blown merger, more like the one they did with SBBC. And then a merge with Valhalla and badabim badaboom, it's a clear Swim. But I've also heard rumors about an implosion and then it would be an automatic Sink so we go for the one in the middle Float

3. Mercenaries
Okay, hear me out. What do you get when you have a top heavy alliance? That's right, miserable players players at the top wondering what the hell the lower rank players are doing. I don't know if it's like that right now, but it will be sooner or later, we all know it. SINK

4. T B C
The second alliance to Merc? Or maybe sister? Either way, it'll be the main one sooner or later with the big ones from Merc coming over as well as the big ones from MURDER. And then we can talk about powerhouse. Yes I'm aware people say GG is the top dog everyone should focus on but then why are both GG and HH focusing on O45 huh? And don't tell me it's because they are in the way for GG and HH to meet because they could've fought more if they really wanted to. And also nice of them to take in the good players from DiS and leave the delusional ones (from what I've heard) behind. SWIM

5. Sheep Legends
Come on guys, I said you were my favorites and this performance is what you give me. I understand that you are here for fun, but there is no fun in not try to win. Maybe that is why I have started to hear the rumors about a merger with GG hmmmm. Float

6. MURDER
It's basically the same argument here as it is for Merc, pretty similar scenario except that they aren't as big. SINK

7. VALHALLA
Will they win, not in current state but I guess a merge with GG will change that, if GG doesn't implode of course. But maybe then they can get some solid players and challenge for the win. Time will tell, but placement wise, they are in a decent spot only fighting Merc/T B C. SWIM

8. Hellenic Orthia
Punching bag in O45, will most likely not appear next time I take my time and write one of these, but I've been surprised before. I mean, they are building a core in O57 I guess lol SINK

9. Endurance
Mainly based in O44 which isn't the funniest place to be so I doubt they'll be here as well next time around SINK

10. HH2.
Of course the most dominant alliance of them all... no seriously, it's just an extension of HH so they have the same fate
SWIM

Clouds facts:
The top player in terms of points and bp won't be in the winning alliance
The winning alliance isn't created yet

Some players in the upper ranks should be happy that there is ways to compensate for lack of skill... and I'm not talking about gold

1kge0r

Hoplite
Hello everyone,

I want to confirm, SnakeZ and Wallez mastered the most important skills of this game. You are thinking of timing attacks and support, no, no, it is spamming the opponents to dead. Very skilled players, and Astrum saying no one spams in HH :D Good that Grepo support are fast in banning spam accounts :)

wdj40

Hipparchus
Hello everyone,

I want to confirm, SnakeZ and Wallez mastered the most important skills of this game. You are thinking of timing attacks and support, no, no, it is spamming the opponents to dead. Very skilled players, and Astrum saying no one spams in HH :D Good that Grepo support are fast in banning spam accounts :)

How does it feel to be completely wrong?

You need to learn the difference between random spam and an Op+Gold Blocking before crying to the Mods.

Good that Greppo support do in fact know the difference :)

FazeWalker

Phrourach
Well I have a boring Sunday so why not entertain some more bored humans that just sits behind their computers all day trying to favor farm their neighbors all day to build myth nukes that only will become half nukes before being used on a siege that doesn't get broken because people here lack patience. But enough of things that actually makes sense because now onto a beloved sink and swim with a hot takes twist that will make you wonder how many times I've hit my head the last hour :D
good read. well written.

1kge0r

Hoplite

You need to learn the difference between random spam and an Op+Gold Blocking before crying to the Mods.

Well you are one more time wrong, and i wasn't speeking for me, but for a fellow member that you spammed all night. And yes we got the screens and all, so please don't speak :)

wdj40

Hipparchus
Well you are one more time wrong, and i wasn't speeking for me, but for a fellow member that you spammed all night. And yes we got the screens and all, so please don't speak :)

Lmao, the players you mentioned are NOT banned, thus nothing was done wrong :)

Screens mean nothing if the mods believe we played fair.

Shock

Chiliarch

Surely you can't be talking about gold blocking. You talked on the forums of 145 for so long about how gold blocking is spam :weirdchamp:

wdj40

Hipparchus
Surely you can't be talking about gold blocking. You talked on the forums of 145 for so long about how gold blocking is spam :weirdchamp:

Yep it's a shite tactic that I personally hate, but it's in the game and allowed by the mods. Nothing I can do about that me old chum :)

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
Hello everyone,

If you’re getting spammed off the game by snakez you shouldn’t be playing the first place lmao