Top 12 Noob's Top 6

TromboneTom

Strategos
Is that what happens when Fiasco doesn’t play a world or is busy elsewhere?

Squabbling over past warscore and hugging and throwing out threats of “well what if someone who wasn’t us dropped, bet you’d be scared then”
Its a pity Karma talks big on the forums but didnt want to do the whole all alliances join one world and fight it out and when we did join their world (EN145) he ran to perm vm with the others of his leadership despite having over a months lead on us and left his alliance to implode before we even got out of beginners protection.

Real leader there lol, cheers for the easy win on 145 id say im sure we will see you in the future @KarmaError404 but we all know you will do anything to avoid us.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Karma is the scaredest cat out there. You wont see him anywhere near Fiasco any time soon. Actually, as long as he doesn't have things 10:1 in his favour you won't even see him front line...kek

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I may conceal myself here for reasons quite obvious if you have any common sense but I've never backed down or run from a fight in game, no matter who or what was attacking me. Play hard, play fair, have fun!

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
Master spy please man the fiasco dick riding has to stop. Like be proud of your own accomplishments and parade them… not other peoples. Since we all have no clue who you are on this world, I’m guessing it’s because you don’t want us to know that you don’t “play hard, play fair, or have fun”. Weeks later and all of you lot are still turtled up and crying.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Master spy please man the fiasco dick riding has to stop. Like be proud of your own accomplishments and parade them… not other peoples. Since we all have no clue who you are on this world, I’m guessing it’s because you don’t want us to know that you don’t “play hard, play fair, or have fun”. Weeks later and all of you lot are still turtled up and crying.
Not sure who or what you're talking about when you say 'turtled up and crying' but then again most of us never know what you're talking about half the time. Also, no dick riding going on. The whole Grepo world knows that you and your bunch are scared out of your wits of Fiasco and dont deny it.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Its a pity Karma talks big on the forums but didnt want to do the whole all alliances join one world and fight it out and when we did join their world (EN145) he ran to perm vm with the others of his leadership despite having over a months lead on us and left his alliance to implode before we even got out of beginners protection.

Real leader there lol, cheers for the easy win on 145 id say im sure we will see you in the future @KarmaError404 but we all know you will do anything to avoid us.

Sorry mate, unfortunately everyone knew that I was meant to play around 3-4 months. My wedding was too important, and travelling for another 4 weeks after so yeah " I ran away, most people know this true facts lmao " but toxic and trash talking is everywhere .... no hurt feelings is a 2D browsing game :))) and a toxic people community forum grepolis here, other things in real life at one point become more important lol -

P.S you can say whatever you want ( And know I will never probably meet you as everyone who knows me I said I will never play a high speed world as I love my private life too much ) Don't want to be stuck behind a screen 24/7 lol

Sorry mate, unfortunately everyone knew that I was meant to play around 3-4 months. My wedding was too important, and travelling for another 4 weeks after so yeah " I ran away, most people know this true facts lmao " but toxic and trash talking is everywhere .... no hurt feelings is a 2D browsing game :))) and a toxic people community forum grepolis here, other things in real life at one point become more important lol -

P.S you can say whatever you want ( And know I will never probably meet you as everyone who knows me I said I will never play a high speed world as I love my private life too much ) Don't want to be stuck behind a screen 24/7 lol

download.png

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Kind of what happens when the biggest 2 alliances hug and then just boost to stay big...look in your own back yard for the main reason of your boredom.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Surely your spy network could have worked it out for you?
Please clarify...what are they meant to have worked out?

On that topic though, plenty going on behind closed doors between Wildfire and Angels. Tension up north between SVP and Valhalla and a massacre taking place out west. Interesting time of the world.