En151 Top 10 - Pre BP

jcoo

Lochagos
gaby kitty and Mutterly did what they do every server (traitors\Spies) and left HH and went with sheep lol GG have this server in the bag now. Lets see who picks up the rest of HH top players. If they go with GG they will crush the wonders.

oiecanadienne

Chiliarch
gaby kitty and Mutterly did what they do every server (traitors\Spies) and left HH and went with sheep lol GG have this server in the bag now. Lets see who picks up the rest of HH top players. If they go with GG they will crush the wonders.

If you think an alliance acquiring gaby and aethilla guarantees them a win I would like to be introduced to your weed guy

jcoo

Lochagos
Gaby and Laura according to my friends in sheep were sent to HH to kill that alliance lol looks like they did a good job. HH and sheep plus the other alliances think they can win. after this server no one will pact or play with anything in HH even again

bugeyes10

Phrourach
HH Kicked fiftydollar for being a spy hahaha take his cites and get in 55
Are you sure he wasn't kicked for being useless?
image.png

blnk

Lochagos
I don't blame bugeyes for retiring... Do miss your slinger pings tho lol
blush-pfeif.gif

Wonder Era starts soon.... But who will win. Hopefully not another stalemate for 7/7 crown... We shall see GLHF to all.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
Havent played in a while and i still see there is a lot of hate left :/ one player wrote here there are a lot of Keyboard warriors and now when i think about it there have been a ton of players like that in Grepolis that hide behind a computer screen and just troll and unleash all their toxicity and hate on someone in a game :( a bunch of sad boys and girls.