Ready to cry

mats25

Phrourach
I know at least this threat shuld be very popular, so i made it for cry babes,but i be first...lol

I wonder why the diplomacy world after world going to silent style..is the all diplomats or leaders are too nice and cant tell to other NO....lol

mats25

Phrourach
no problem when the protection time ends most of the activity vs gold babes shows up...we have then again what to talk about

NeverLucky

Taxiarch
Let me see if I got this right, your calling them pathetic for not accepting pacts. We are hitting an unprecedented level of brain rot.
If I were less well-mannered and tactful, I would call you an idiot, but fortunately for you, I will not stoop to this

mats25

Phrourach
... no need to hugg everybody..so can push back the offers.
but the start here, i like that the bigger boys stayed seperated..mabe something i havnt seen, but all seems running on they own road...yes the little deals are made and this is good for the world. and gives little lliances to survive .
everything looks very nice right now

TromboneTom

Strategos
... no need to hugg everybody..so can push back the offers.
but the start here, i like that the bigger boys stayed seperated..mabe something i havnt seen, but all seems running on they own road...yes the little deals are made and this is good for the world. and gives little lliances to survive .
everything looks very nice right now
Don't be fooled rank two (noobs) & rank three (fynbos) are already working together and are already actively defending against us.

mats25

Phrourach
then it is not good... but Fynbos have grown chause help of Noobs...what about the Fiasco...you live alone in they area, if there some little alliance south 44 not made turtles for them...
seems to fiasco is better to cry about the hugging..lol

Last edited:

Biosan

Hoplite
then it is not good... but Fynbos have grown chause help of Noobs...what about the Fiasco...you live alone in they area, if there some little alliance south 44 not made turtles for them...
seems to fiasco is better to cry about the hugging..lol
Would love to hear why you think we have grown a lot because of Noobs' help though? Interesting theory for sure

mats25

Phrourach
dissapointed that still alliance by him self can kill all basicks on GAME. soon nice to be with protected guyes, rim them.. and rule the world...
and guyes who have good skills to be stupid have as well great skill to make nice deals...
anyway... boring...lol
and who seed white man cant jump...lol

mats25

Phrourach
we have here meny leaders around the worlds ,who can play but no lead. so there is not about the op. mostly alliances flop ,when not prepared to play strategy/war game but concentrated to something else.