Server Merger

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Outside of the few mergers that took place last fall consisting of a few smaller local servers I do not know of any further planned mergers at this time.

jack9r9

Hipparchus
Outside of the few mergers that took place last fall consisting of a few smaller local servers I do not know of any further planned mergers at this time.
How about any word on the smallest servers that would theoretically be merged into the international server?

GoYutoPro

Hipparchus
How about any word on the smallest servers that would theoretically be merged into the international server?
Many different online games have international servers or regional servers like Europe, N & S America, something along these lines and I think it'd be a great idea first of all it'd bring a lot of competition, but also I'd populate the world way more just like in the old days, which could revive the game in some way

Last edited:

jack9r9

Hipparchus
Many different online games have international servers or regional servers like Europe, N & S America, something along these lines and I think it'd be a great idea first of all it'd bring a lot of competition, but also I'd populate the world way more just like in the old days, which could revive the game in some way
I completely agree, just trying to get some sort of traction on communication from inno.

Storekrog

Lochagos
Innogames makes far more money by having the servers divided by country than merging everything. I'm sure that's the reason it hasn't been done yet. In each country you have players who spend lots of gold to be high on the list. If you put all the servers together, these players will die in the crowd and therefore not use as much gold. It has been seen before in other games. But I agree that I think you should merge several of the small servers together as it is more fun with larger worlds.

GoYutoPro

Hipparchus
No body mentioned them having to remove all the other worlds and regions though, all me and @jack9r9 have said is to simply create International Region just like we have zz.grepolis (Beta Server). It'd start from World 1 - although before starting, it'd be announced on every server few times to make this world something really big and as well as adding few weekly boosts we had on EN138 Smyrna if I'm not mistaken, if it works it can definitely revive the game a little, which Inno would make money from either way!

1681681611512.png

GoYutoPro

Hipparchus
My suggestion would be to have few world with and few without and see which one gets more attention and players playing like we have some worlds as WW and some as Dom

klutchsmaster

Lochagos
Innogames makes far more money by having the servers divided by country than merging everything. I'm sure that's the reason it hasn't been done yet. In each country you have players who spend lots of gold to be high on the list. If you put all the servers together, these players will die in the crowd and therefore not use as much gold. It has been seen before in other games. But I agree that I think you should merge several of the small servers together as it is more fun with larger worlds.

I mean a lot of ppl would still pay big money to at least to try to be at the top of a list of a merged servers world. Honestly, the top 50 players would probably have to spend 50-100k gold bare minimum. Would probably make more money that way...