Fiasco United vs Sons of Dracula

JustHere123

Peltast
In my opinion, those are the best alliances! I've been in both fiasco and sons, both have heavy golders and experienced leaders! too bad fiasco is on revolts and sons on conquest, but after winning their first revolt world on en server against all en players and alliances, this guys can be a real challenge for fiasco!
I like both alliances, but i think sons gonna win!
change my mind

Last edited:

Criki

Taxiarch
fiasco players are all cowards they wouldn’t even stand up to the challenge, last world dom got rekt and rage quit when it was 3 teams fighting SOD, they are all just big talkers/huggers that suck at the game.

Last edited:

Shock

Chiliarch
fiasco players are all cowards they wouldn’t even stand up to the challenge, last world dom got rekt and rage quite when it was 3 teams fighting SOD, they are all just big talkers/huggers that suck at the game.
That wasn't fiasco on 149, it's pretty obvious to tell -- think you're probably just braindead

Mythhy

Hekatontarch
In my opinion, those are the best alliances! I've been in both fiasco and sons, both have heavy golders and experienced leaders! too bad fiasco is on revolts and sons on conquest, but after winning their first revolt world on en server against all en players and alliances, this guys can be a real challenge for fiasco!
I like both alliances, but i think sons gonna win!
change my mind
Literally who?

Corvidaan

Phrourach
fiasco players are all cowards they wouldn’t even stand up to the challenge, last world dom got rekt and rage quit when it was 3 teams fighting SOD, they are all just big talkers/huggers that suck at the game.
Aren’t you currently in VM hiding from fiasco on 152?

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
another delusional idiot talking from VM. Fiasco has done nothing but fought and sought out the best competition world after world after world. Even going so far as to go completely alone to a RU server and shred the whole world. Your bitterness is matched only by your incompetence at the game. Completely objectively your not even a top 20 player on a Fiasco roster. Half of fiasco doesnt even play anymore and the ones that do, don't even want to. But enjoy "running the game for the next few servers" I honestly doubt you could beat a proper bloods team, much less any team worth its salt. Truth is your a below average player that spends a little gold and thinks their a nasty gamer.

DapperDon21

Chiliarch
en players did so much trash talking, and in the end strategy matter. that's why they won
Sorin, shutup lol youve never played with fiasco for the 211th time. 149 was so obviously not a fiasco drop and if people are calling dapperdon21 and Pheonix King "core fiasco" you've never played the game before. Tedds a retarted Ukrainian thats f2p and im good for maximum 4 weeks a server

JustHere123

Peltast
Sorin, shutup lol youve never played with fiasco for the 211th time. 149 was so obviously not a fiasco drop and if people are calling dapperdon21 and Pheonix King "core fiasco" you've never played the game before. Tedds a retarted Ukrainian thats f2p and im good for maximum 4 weeks a server
i know 149 was not fiasco, that's why i like to see those 2 alliances fight. i was in fiasco back in the day. i know who the best players are, and they were not in 149

TromboneTom

Strategos
Jesus are you still sour we declined your application and forced your coalition to implode before it even started, talk about taking this game to the next level.

Anyways enjoy your vacation to turkey to get that hair transplant sorted, we will be sure to welcome you back ingame afterwards.

Mythhy

Hekatontarch
en players did so much trash talking, and in the end strategy matter. that's why they won
If you wanna talk about a single world, i don't care. I wasn't there. In general tho, i keep hearing about national teams, greeks and romanians coming over to prove something. I am yet to see them do well against any EN premade. I am yet to see any romanian or greek player do well at all.

NeverLucky

Taxiarch
another delusional idiot talking from VM. Fiasco has done nothing but fought and sought out the best competition world after world after world. Even going so far as to go completely alone to a RU server and shred the whole world. Your bitterness is matched only by your incompetence at the game. Completely objectively your not even a top 20 player on a Fiasco roster. Half of fiasco doesnt even play anymore and the ones that do, don't even want to. But enjoy "running the game for the next few servers" I honestly doubt you could beat a proper bloods team, much less any team worth its salt. Truth is your a below average player that spends a little gold and thinks their a nasty gamer.
so alone that the def fiasco was caught in the cities of the banda with which the fiasco did not have a pact, by the way, and then the def of your brothers from Compton was caught in the cities of the banda that you heroically defended from us, just alone that the fiasco banda and compton attacked the same opponent and I will notice all this without official pacts, the fact alone that in the end Compton and fiasco united and built ww together in order to have at least some chances to cling to the world. https://grepolife.com/ru/95/alliance/1
of course, you can continue to live in your fictional manyamirka where fiasco is the strongest and invincible, but we all know that you will be the first to escape from the world where fiasco will not be able to buy or morally break the enemy's alliance with a gold strategy

Mythhy

Hekatontarch
so alone that the def fiasco was caught in the cities of the banda with which the fiasco did not have a pact, by the way, and then the def of your brothers from Compton was caught in the cities of the banda that you heroically defended from us, just alone that the fiasco banda and compton attacked the same opponent and I will notice all this without official pacts, the fact alone that in the end Compton and fiasco united and built ww together in order to have at least some chances to cling to the world. https://grepolife.com/ru/95/alliance/1
of course, you can continue to live in your fictional manyamirka where fiasco is the strongest and invincible, but we all know that you will be the first to escape from the world where fiasco will not be able to buy or morally break the enemy's alliance with a gold strategy
Someone dechipher this clown's comment please.

Sorin Markov

Phrourach
That wasn't me and also currently playing my 3rd world with Fiasco soooo idk check your facts