Ready to cry

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@TromboneTom man is there a team left in this game that can be called a competition-someone that can match you its seems like everyone else just moved on or were chased away by your golding or your knowledge of the game whatever... Grepolis just feels so empty to me nowadays...

Atlas100.1

Hoplite
@TromboneTom man is there a team left in this game that can be called a competition-someone that can match you its seems like everyone else just moved on or were chased away by your golding or your knowledge of the game whatever... Grepolis just feels so empty to me nowadays...
Need a noob only world. Or a world in which teams have to be split up. I don't know, this is just absurd.

On another note, I personally want to see if Fiasco can jump into a world like 3 weeks before endgame starts and still go for the win

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Need a noob only world. Or a world in which teams have to be split up. I don't know, this is just absurd.

On another note, I personally want to see if Fiasco can jump into a world like 3 weeks before endgame starts and still go for the win
That’s exactly what Elasa was. And they did win

Cloud of Fame

Taxiarch
I happen to know a team that can beat Fiasco
They're called Fiasco's Evil Twin which is basically me that have recruited the members of Fiasco with my undeniable charm