Top 12 Noob's Top 6

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Oh dear....he's triggered again....I genuinely feel sorry for you.
Thanks for the sympathy but I really dont need it. I'd say that the really sad thing is that the top 5-6 'fighters' of your alliance have to boost just to compete. Got schooled by an OV defense train overnight from what I hear though. Even with a little internal boosting you guys still lost out on both bp ratio's and total cities gained/lost. Feeling a little stuck between a rock and a hard place maybe? Angels will be nipping at your heels in no time and then we'll all see everyone's real colours.

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
Thanks for the sympathy but I really dont need it. I'd say that the really sad thing is that the top 5-6 'fighters' of your alliance have to boost just to compete. Got schooled by an OV defense train overnight from what I hear though. Even with a little internal boosting you guys still lost out on both bp ratio's and total cities gained/lost. Feeling a little stuck between a rock and a hard place maybe? Angels will be nipping at your heels in no time and then we'll all see everyone's real colours.
Oh dear....he's triggered again....I genuinely feel sorry for you......x2.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I'll just throw it out there...the alliance currently known as Wildfire will NOT win this world. Place your bets

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
I'll just throw it out there...the alliance currently known as Wildfire will NOT win this world. Place your bets
Nobody knows what type of an alliance you pretend to represent....(pathetic). That said, I will take you up on the bet, send me in game message so we can exchange details LOL

Bless you.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I dont represent an alliance and I definitely won't do any deals with a player like you that either ghosts or goes AWOL without notice. Remember though, WILDFIRE will not win this world!

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
I dont represent an alliance and I definitely won't do any deals with a player like you that either ghosts or goes AWOL without notice. Remember though, WILDFIRE will not win this world!

So, you consistently troll every server....pretending you know stuff ? You must have a very boring life.....I will pray for you !

You offered a bet, I called you up on it......now, are you still going to troll.....or step up to the mark?

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
So, you consistently troll every server....pretending you know stuff ? You must have a very boring life.....I will pray for you !

You offered a bet, I called you up on it......now, are you still going to troll.....or step up to the mark?
get back to me when you come back from VM.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Wildfire being schooled again on how to defend...intel is saying hundreds of k gold spent on alu and still their bp ratio is negative. Along with that I'm told there is some 'questionable' behaviour that im sure mods are looking into.

Like we've always said, it's so sad that a few of these rotten players make the rest of the alliance look so bad. lessons for the future i guess.

Punchl9ne

Taxiarch
I'm sorry but whenever i read one of these entries i imagine you with your diary in bed, legs kicking as you chew your pencil thinking about what evils Kleos has been up to today. Can't shake that mental image :rolleyes:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I'm sorry but whenever i read one of these entries i imagine you with your diary in bed, legs kicking as you chew your pencil thinking about what evils Kleos has been up to today. Can't shake that mental image :rolleyes:
Im not sure of the fact that you think of me in bed is a good or bad thing. I'll take it as a compliment though, thanks

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
What a sad world this has become. The 1st, 2nd and 4th ranked alliances feel they have to hug, but for what reason. We all know why Wildfire (aka Cuddles) want to do it. They cant win on their own so will screw other alliances into doing their dirty work for them. The disappointing alliances are Angels and Valhalla. The only reason I can think of for their behaviour is that they are happy with 2nd and 3rd in the final rankings. Because if they think that Wildfire will actually give them the places in their alliance come an eventual win, they are going to be sorely mistaken.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
C'mon Angels, lets go and fight and take this world. WF have nothing on us. Now that we've pushed TF aside way easier than anyone thought (Au Revoir James), let's show the big boys what we're really made of.