Top 12 Noob's Top 6

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Valhalla are Wildfires new puppets. Elena would not be happy to see her once warriors dropping to such a low level.

Angels new favourites

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Did i miss something? What has OV got to do with this? I said Valhalla are WF's puppets. Please explain what you're trying to express as it's a little hard to understand what you're saying between lack of clarity and poor English.

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
Did i miss something? What has OV got to do with this? I said Valhalla are WF's puppets. Please explain what you're trying to express as it's a little hard to understand what you're saying between lack of clarity and poor English.

First, you have to be aware that you do not control the topic or direction of narrative / tone on this thread....or indeed this forum.

Secondly
What has OV got to do with this?

Well, I'd have imagined your vast "spy network" would have at one stage pointed out that Oceans Veterans + BLACK SAILS WAL + BLACK SAILS XIII + BLACK SAILS TOON + BLACK SAILS XXX = One alliance.....or perhaps there are more that your "vast" spy network knows of but you choose to not address on here. Maybe they're one-eyed puppet spies perhaps ??

Finally, can you not mention the fact of the MM that was sent from the OV coalition to VALHALLA, which basically is a reach of desperation in so far as trying to sully VALHALLAs leadership and have them turn on WF.....no I suppose that never came across your "selective spy network".

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
First, you have to be aware that you do not control the topic or direction of narrative / tone on this thread....or indeed this forum.

Secondly

Well, I'd have imagined your vast "spy network" would have at one stage pointed out that Oceans Veterans + BLACK SAILS WAL + BLACK SAILS XIII + BLACK SAILS TOON + BLACK SAILS XXX = One alliance.....or perhaps there are more that your "vast" spy network knows of but you choose to not address on here. Maybe they're one-eyed puppet spies perhaps ??

Finally, can you not mention the fact of the MM that was sent from the OV coalition to VALHALLA, which basically is a reach of desperation in so far as trying to sully VALHALLAs leadership and have them turn on WF.....no I suppose that never came across your "selective spy network".
I know all about everything you just listed and more. You just proved your limited knowledge of Grepo, alliance dynamics and alliance history. BS alliances pact with no one. They have their friends but will openly contract against them if the 'price' is right. Trust me, I've been on both ends. You for one, given your poor form in a previous world should know all about this, so i guess your words here are just to stir even though they have no basis.

I saw the MM from OV to Valhalla and i honestly must agree with it. Valhalla was an alliance that in 15-20 took it to the top alliance in 130 and forced them to pact and offer spots for the win. Some accepted, some didn't, but that was the real Valhalla, influencing a world with might, not by submission. There was no desperation as you say in that MM from what i read. Just information to the multiple new Valhalla players that jumped across not knowing anything about the new flag they were flying. The only desperation i see here is WF having to hug yet another alliance and even demand cities off them to try and get the win. Without inactives or free handovers you (WF) would be going backwards in this world and Angels would already be at your doorstep. You are just lucky that they (Angels) are more honorable than you.

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
I know all about everything you just listed and more.
Yet, you never mention it here ! Hence selectively one-eyed spies.

You cannot even be honest with yourself in saying otherwise until I mentioned it, and despite repeated calls on here to identify yourself in-game, you still coward, and stir the pot in one direction.

You are nothing more than a troll & coward. I hope you get everything you expect, not only in this game, but on many servers

Jog on child !

Last edited:

Darth Legacy

Chiliarch
Master spy agreeing with Marto is just another example of dick-riding 101. I think he missed the part of life where he learned to form his own opinion. I have been away for more than a month and nothing has changed. Master spy still preaching to the masses like a false prophet. Often preaching to himself like Ranga1 pointed out XD.

Kinda rich that OV are talking about "inactive and handovers" XD. OV has the self-awareness of Kanye West.

I love how in his MM he said "or risk being OPd" HAHAHAHA. Mate OV couldn't OP a grape. Unless it was an inactive grape.
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif
Get it? (surgery on a grape) lololol sorry for the bad puns.

Anyways I go back to sim city. Hope the crying and desperation stays in externals fellas. Marto, do better g. It is just a game. Man thinks it's history class like Kleos, Valhalla, OV & Angels was in WWII.

Last edited:

timmins

Hipparchus
Well, I'd have imagined your vast "spy network" would have at one stage pointed out that Oceans Veterans + BLACK SAILS WAL + BLACK SAILS XIII + BLACK SAILS TOON + BLACK SAILS XXX = One alliance.....
wow your less intelligent than i thought boy, i run black sails WAL and we don't work with any other group. now i like some of the guys in OV and the other black sails groups so on occasion when they ask we will join them on an attack or maybe throw them a city or two if it suits our purpose to do so but we are in no way the same alliance. we have also taken a few cities from OV by force in this world cos the previous owners didn't meet our defensive standards and didn't like been asked to leave our island ;) now that i've corrected your mistake isn't it about time you hit that ghost button again? i'm sure it was around this stage you ran out last time right.......

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Yet, you never mention it here ! Hence selectively one-eyed spies.

You cannot even be honest with yourself in saying otherwise until I mentioned it, and despite repeated calls on here to identify yourself in-game, you still coward, and stir the pot in one direction.

You are nothing more than a troll & coward. I hope you get everything you expect, not only in this game, but on many servers

Jog on child !
there was no reason to mention it until now. I haven't seen BS behaviour as either overly influential or inappropriate in this world so i guess they fly under the radar a bit.

On your calls for me to expose myself, please tell me why? Take a look at history and see what happens to spies that get discovered, nothing good. So i think i'll just keep marching on incognito to annoy suckers like you even more.

I've been called worse than a troll and a coward so that's like water off a ducks back to me. And dont worry, I will get everything I expect in this world and future ones, I always do. I laughed for days when you ghosted last world, lets see how long it takes for me to get what i want this world.

I sprint, not jog.

DeletedUser57263

WF which is a merged alliance that consists of the top two alliances at the time of the merger. (Kleos and rabbits) Has the audacity to claim they are fighters… Yet have NAPs with both the second place team Angels and fourth place team Valhalla. So they try to claim OV the third place team is the greatest enemies of this world. The fact of the matter is that they are mad because OV didn’t bend a knee to them like these other cowardly alliances have.

Angels who was once highly respected to many has now become knee benders or rather puppets to WF. But congratulations you were able to take out a half baked TF. How pathetic this former Bloods team has become, glad many OG Bloods aren’t here to see this disgrace. Didn’t want to add more to this disgraceful team but this couldn’t go unnoticed, Robbe of Flanders a leader of Angels on May 6th left the alliance. To create “Angels”, then goes up 100k dbp, only attackers are WF, OV, Deadly Angels. Wasn’t OV that’s to far of distance for them. So not only are they hugging each other but when they get bored from not fighting anything. They need to feed their teammates so they can still grow in the world of hugging that they made themselves part of. Way to lead your team and be a leader that everyone can look up to.

Valhalla are just a bunch of rim dwellers who are trying to be noticed. Sure in another world with better members they were something. But in this world they just sim city the rim. They should have been thanking OV for the fun battles. Instead they became WF puppets so they could get noticed by the world. Congrats we see you for what you are, think the recent city handoffs to WF prove exactly what you are. Just city builders for WF, no fight needed so definitely not fighters.

WF you thought I’d forget about you? You’ve done it, you’ve officially made a world where hugging is the norm? I remember when top 12s, top10s, and even top 6 meant something. This FIGHTING STRATEGY game has been ruined by players and alliances like all of yours for years now. But this is a new low for this game. Wish there was a hall of fame for most disgraceful server wins because I’d bet you’d win by a landslide.

OV I’m biased on this but I respect you all for everything we’ve done and accomplished this world. Leadership you’ve held it together and carried us along the rough times. No group of players that I see as more honorable than each of you. Coming into this world late and sticking with it even after all this hugging shows a great deal of veteranism and patience. This group who prefers CQ worlds can come on a Revolt world and be the only alliance with a backbone. I hope that you continue to take in and grow players into the veterans that you all have become.

All this being said I’ll address the BS alliances being friendly towards OV. It’s easy really, once you get a brain! Go back and look at past worlds of many OV players, I’ll tell you what you’ll find. Many were members of BS at one point and they have respect for one another. But as their profile suggests they have no loyalties or ties to any alliance. I’m fairly positive the only player they wouldn’t work with is Hydna.

So you can all try to make any excuse you want. Point the finger back at OV, whatever makes you and your team sleep better at night. Which I guess that would be the case napping with everyone… But then you might as well save your time and money and do everyone a favor and delete this game. Because if you are all this washed then it’s due time. OV may not be in the Hall of Fame for this world due to all this nonsense. But those who have played this world will know the story.

As for war scores congrats to WF you took a heap of cities off an alliance that was half your size. Hope you all get an enjoyment of needing that handicap to win the world. Biggest handicap I’ve seen point wise, but then also needing to hug 2nd and 4th place alliances. Think they definitely need to make a hall of shame for this, it could be like a handicapped parking spot for those special teams!

Sincerely your most honest Rug ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Corvidaan

Phrourach
Why do you lot even bother engaging with masterspy and the OV lot.

Just let them rant their usual irrelevant stuff, spank their alliances and be like the meme/fiasco’s of the world where they just don’t even bother engaging with or dropping on the worlds you’re on.

B tier drama, B tier commentators, B tier teams, B tier world.

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Why do you lot even bother engaging with masterspy and the OV lot.

Just let them rant their usual irrelevant stuff, spank their alliances and be like the meme/fiasco’s of the world where they just don’t even bother engaging with or dropping on the worlds you’re on.

B tier drama, B tier commentators, B tier teams, B tier world.
Hypocrisy to the max there. You say not to engage yet you comment on exactly the same issue in a world you're not even playing. Kinda made your self look like a fool there, maybe go back to knitting.

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
Hypocrisy to the max there. You say not to engage yet you comment on exactly the same issue in a world you're not even playing. Kinda made your self look like a fool there, maybe go back to knitting.
Too funny !!!!!!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Seen it all now, no point in replying to your childish rubbish anymore.

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Too funny !!!!!!!

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Seen it all now, no point in replying to your childish rubbish anymore.
You just did reply and how is what i said hypocritical? Maybe get your dictionary out and understand the meaning of words before commenting. Otherwise you look like just as big a fool as that Corvi guy.

Ranga1

Strategos
You just did reply and how is what i said hypocritical? Maybe get your dictionary out and understand the meaning of words before commenting. Otherwise you look like just as big a fool as that Corvi guy.
Tells people to look up words

Yet, doesn't know the meaning of words himself

Hahahaha

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
And just like we all said and predicted, Valhalla are being used by WF like an 8 yo boy in a Chinese sweat shop. When will people learn that Cuddles (WF in this case) dont win worlds through skill or gameplay but gold, bots and treason? Maybe they should call themselves 'Backstabbing Millionaires' in the next world.

Pity that isn't going to stop Angels rolling over the top of them. WF have become way too obsessed with OV and took their eyes off the prize. Popcorn time.