Top 12 Noob's Top 6

Emporor Kane

Peltast
Every great alliance never comes back and rekindles the glory days of old every alliance gets new blood in its just having the nack and team work to get top and then to go on and win the world

True fact every great alliance has its day

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Master spy agreeing with Marto is just another example of dick-riding 101. I think he missed the part of life where he learned to form his own opinion. I have been away for more than a month and nothing has changed. Master spy still preaching to the masses like a false prophet. Often preaching to himself like Ranga1 pointed out XD.

Kinda rich that OV are talking about "inactive and handovers" XD. OV has the self-awareness of Kanye West.

I love how in his MM he said "or risk being OPd" HAHAHAHA. Mate OV couldn't OP a grape. Unless it was an inactive grape.
smiley-emoticons-lol.gif
Get it? (surgery on a grape) lololol sorry for the bad puns.

Anyways I go back to sim city. Hope the crying and desperation stays in externals fellas. Marto, do better g. It is just a game. Man thinks it's history class like Kleos, Valhalla, OV & Angels was in WWII.
You'd be better off going away for another month if not forever. All you know how to do in order to get results is activate your bots or spam. You are wrong when you say nothing has changed while you were away, WF were better without you.

Go say hi to your friend Puppy on the sidelines, from what I'm told there should be at least 3-4 ofiyou permanently banned from this game.

While I've got your attention, I never agreed with anyone, Marto, John, Jack or Willy. Did you even see the MM? Like you said, you'd be better going back to sim city, you're the only one that after playing it already or several years still hasn't figured it out.

PS What are all those alu nukes city on the your frontline with Angels doing? Don't tell me you're going to betray them like you have every other alliance ever pacted or nap'd with you? Oops, weren't we meant to notice that...kek

Ranga1

Strategos
You'd be better off going away for another month if not forever. All you know how to do in order to get results is activate your bots or spam. You are wrong when you say nothing has changed while you were away, WF were better without you.

Go say hi to your friend Puppy on the sidelines, from what I'm told there should be at least 3-4 ofiyou permanently banned from this game.

While I've got your attention, I never agreed with anyone, Marto, John, Jack or Willy. Did you even see the MM? Like you said, you'd be better going back to sim city, you're the only one that after playing it already or several years still hasn't figured it out.

PS What are all those alu nukes city on the your frontline with Angels doing? Don't tell me you're going to betray them like you have every other alliance ever pacted or nap'd with you? Oops, weren't we meant to notice that...kek
Hahah
You take a week to come up with that reply or you just re reading forums hahah

Ps if you don't have offense in front line cities you shouldn't have front line cities

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Hahah
You take a week to come up with that reply or you just re reading forums hahah

Ps if you don't have offense in front line cities you shouldn't have front line cities

They just trash talk and being toxic 24/7 bruh' don't even bother...and they can't afford offense cities as all " Mighty Leader Marto "( hugging every alliance in this world with his BullS MM's ) lost 21 cities in 1 day and after hit VM lol --->>>

1684319015931.png

Last edited:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
They just trash talk and being toxic 24/7 bruh' don't even bother...and they can't afford offense cities as all " Mighty Leader Marto "( hugging every alliance in this world with his BullS MM's ) lost 21 cities in 1 day and after hit VM lol --->>>

View attachment 16615
Yeah, i noticed that...pretty big loss. But the post about front line cities was about WF citieson border with Angels, nothing to do with OV. Also, the only alliance hugging everyone is you. Hugging both Angels and Valhalla.

KarmaError404

Hipparchus
Yeah, i noticed that...pretty big loss. But the post about front line cities was about WF citieson border with Angels, nothing to do with OV. Also, the only alliance hugging everyone is you. Hugging both Angels and Valhalla.

I don't know who's hugging who...but your OV fav' alliance desperation having 7 alliances ( OV, Black Sails , Risen Tide etc....) + Legia S + True Fear ( talking with them about coalition this was weeks ago ) + pathetic MM send to Valhala alliance - Screenshot sent below just made me to realize that you are full of BS and don't know f'k all who's hugging who. Valhalla Just gave/showed Marto pure " Karma" after his desperation of a free win with 100 alliances coalition and owning so many players/alliance in one world ;) facts are there "Mr Master BS Spy " oh to not talk about the SVP alliance what happened between them and OV :)))) or The Orignals that he recruited almost full alliance LMFAO ! who's hugging who, you said ?

1684320337057.png

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
I wish my brain could work like yours and connect completely irrelevant issues and make them seem related. That MM from what i read into it was to Valhalla commenting on their behaviour and how Valhalla started to hug WF. LS are at war with OV, TF has nothing to do with OV and everyone that has played this game for the past few years knows that OV and RT are the same and that BS alliances do their own thing based on contracts and who they like and dislike at any given time.

Yes, Domination (when they were still around) reached out to nearly all non WF alliances some time ago and tried to create a coalition yet nothing came of that. Before then, Valhalla and Strings were pacted and they reached out to other alliances to try and create a coalition yet nothing came of that either. Yes, Strings and OV had a nap but seeing as Strings couldn't fulfill the terms and had one of your spies in their alliance that NAP fell through too.

So, the real facts of this world are simple. Kleos, now WF hugged and then betrayed Rabbits. WF then hugged Angels and continues to do so. OV and Strings had a NAP but Strings leaders screwed that up. WF then hugged and continues to hug Valhalla. Angels took in Domination. If you want any more details on any of these occurrences, just ask as believe it or not I know exactly what happened or is happening in nearly all of the above situations. I play this game for fun and to get intel for current and future worlds. I do little if any combat. I sit back and get info fed to me by members of several alliances and worlds through both in game and out of game methods. You unfortunately are single minded and base everything you think on you and your alliances opinions.

timmins

Hipparchus

View attachment 16615

dude given how fast you tucked tail and ran last world when fiasco turned up should you really be talking trash?

also any player on any team been attacked by a hugging group of the top 3 alliances and Usual Suspects ( 5-1 disadvantage in size ) will leak cities lol hardly an achievement worth running your chops about dude, personally i think given the size advantage you should be ashamed that all you got was 21 cities lol if i had those sort of numbers to run with the city count would have been at least treble that.
goes to show the lack of skill across wildfire-kelos or cuddles or what ever name ur using now

cursor123

Phrourach
dude given how fast you tucked tail and ran last world when fiasco turned up should you really be talking trash?

also any player on any team been attacked by a hugging group of the top 3 alliances and Usual Suspects ( 5-1 disadvantage in size ) will leak cities lol hardly an achievement worth running your chops about dude, personally i think given the size advantage you should be ashamed that all you got was 21 cities lol if i had those sort of numbers to run with the city count would have been at least treble that.
goes to show the lack of skill across wildfire-kelos or cuddles or what ever name ur using now
As a Usual Suspects player, I can confirm we have no ties with WildFire whatsoever. I have a few friends there, so we chat at times.
We are fighting each other, which you can clearly see looking at our war score. We lose few cities, we take some from them. We have no pact/NAP with WF or anyone else.
Most of our losses to WF were recently taken cities. Darth who is good for nothing, can only multi revolt recent takes. Then with help from few golders, he will take those.

Last edited:

Thedrisean

Hekatontarch
As a Usual Suspects player, I can confirm we have no ties with WildFire whatsoever. I have a few friends there, so we chat at times.
We are fighting each other, which you can clearly see looking at our war score. We lose few cities, we take some from them. We have no pact/NAP with WF or anyone else.
Most of our losses to WF were recently taken cities. Darth who is good for nothing, can only multi revolt recent takes. Then with help from few golders, he will take those.

Look here.....if the child "masterspy" says we are hugging - then we are hugging.

timmins

Hipparchus
as per the norm for this lot, this is a half truth. usual suspects and wildfire are all the same group your just split into 2 groups so you can bulk up your BP scores without dropping in and out of the same alliance and making it look obvious. both teams always attack other teams and players at the same time even attacks timed together yet you try to deny being the same team lol pull the other one son it's got bells on ;)

o and you use the same timing bot as they do having your attacks land on the same second 99% of the time.........

Alzari

Lochagos
as per the norm for this lot, this is a half truth. usual suspects and wildfire are all the same group your just split into 2 groups so you can bulk up your BP scores without dropping in and out of the same alliance and making it look obvious. both teams always attack other teams and players at the same time even attacks timed together yet you try to deny being the same team lol pull the other one son it's got bells on ;)

o and you use the same timing bot as they do having your attacks land on the same second 99% of the time.........
Im sorry Timmins but..

Attachments

• timmins.png
    timmins.png
    65.5 KB · Views: 34
  • OV.png
    OV.png
    713 KB · Views: 33
  • timmins2.png
    timmins2.png
    66.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 7m7wmr.gif