Penguins - Rim tier Alliance

kingpg28

Phrourach
Well well well… The great and legendary @jack9r9 , If there was a grepolis hall of fame you would 1000% be in there, wait, i meant hall of shame, but wow what a crazy 24 hours, in 24 hours you went from talking like you are the second coming of God to leaving WC, blocking me, me killing all of you fliers/LS/troops, landing what 4 CS i think? maybe 5 idk…, handing off cities on my islands (one more cs coming thats gonna get sniped) cause you are scared and basically quitting…. mind you THIS ALL HAPPENED IN 24 HOURS, anyways in this 24 hours when i stopped simming and started playing i said wow no penguins use alarms ? cause man you all suck im not gonna lie , but i just want to say, Penguins when you look back at all the money you spent to lose this server and how much your “Best Player” spent to become my bit.. i mean get cleared every couple hours it’s astonishing, and the funny part is i was simming and this all wouldve been avoided but jack wanted to kill my siege and i had to gold to 50k points for event so in return his alliance is getting killed, life comes at you fast huh

kingpg28

Phrourach
ah the main point of this is to say wow, our rank 2 alliance in this world is no better than a rim level alliance that would spawn in ocean 56 8 years ago and finish 12th in rankings, how far we have fallen as a community letting this filth come to stardom

kingpg28

Phrourach
about less than 12 hours after this post, an additional 9-10k bp from clearing his cities, he single handedly boosted me to top 10 fighters, i can just leave ninjas in his cities cancel queues, kill all his offense, this player is garbage @jack9r9 speak for yourself this is pathetic

kingpg28

Phrourach
can yall believe this man has me blocked in discord, grepo i have to message him on externals to tell him he sucks

Haha i miss those forum theads from the old days! good fight guys
Well our alliance kinda fill with alot of old school players , these new kids thinking they can out play us by golding lol,if we had used the amount of gold they used , we would be ahead by 10x lol.................

kingpg28

Phrourach
i do find it funny, last night i got another 9k bp off his FTS/LS and him and some bum attacks me all night i lose 0 troops.. thats what alarms do @jack9r9

Tommy Shelby

Taxiarch
So we were discussing in the alliance chat which animals we think we could beat in a fight with our bare hands. Most of us thought they could beat a rat, cat and goose. Only one of us (nicho) thought he could also beat a king Cobra but well he has the profile pic of an old man while being in his 20's so that explains about everything. As you can see 8 percent of Americans think they can beat a gorilla, elephant or a lion bare- handed and even 6 percent think they can take on a grizzly bear unarmed. The question arose who can be that stupid? But then i read your messages here @kingpg28 and i think we have a potential candidate here who thinks he can at least beat a gorilla with his bare hands. So hence the question, where do you see yourself on this chart?
screenshot animal chart.jpg

kingpg28

Phrourach
i can for sure take a wolf idk about a crocodile... depends on the gorilla tho silverback nah regular one bare hands ? id put up a fight but i can confidently say a wolf

Mantimania

Hipparchus
i literally have no idea who you are

this would work if you didn't save my reports and msg me ingame all day

wait you were attacking me lmaooooooo omg this is so ironic... look at these mighty attacks you send at me from a hour away omg. such a god tier player

very selective choice of reports you chose there of me mimicking your own attacks lmao, go on show the ones that you're hiding from the people, not just the ones of me testing your night alarm for that 11am-4pm server time window mr grouchy pants is sleeping... OOPS! Did I say that out loud?

daily reminder this all started bc jack unintentionally killed ur siege, like do u wanna be attacked or not lad

Last edited by a moderator:

Phoenix King

Hoplite
where are the best grepo players: minkel2004 ?? where is double x Charlie double x ? WHERE IS BUCKS ? dude no bucks imagine. no president in the whites house smh.

#BRINGBUCKSBACK2GREP #LETSDOEIT