Top 12 Top 5 - Small Temple Phase

GoYutoPro

Hipparchus
Top 5 - 1 Day out (Temple Start) - After many requested a continuation of previous Top 8! HERE IT IS

If anyone haven’t seen the previous Top 8 (TOP 8), feel free to give it a read before reading the updated Top 5!

Prepare your morning daily coffee and a cig to unstress yourself from constant alarm noises in the background, and enjoy the read.

Rank Name PointsPlayersAverage points
1Armageddon36025763894805
2Rise of the Penguins27309773871868
3But Woman Never Wing23430292497626
4No game No life17587383846283
5Operation Fortune17000853548574

#1 - Armageddon (SWIM)
- Armageddon after a period of few Bans and Internal players, Arma managed to stay at the top of the leaderboard with slight point advantage over penguins. Armageddon shown to be worthy the Nr 1 in positioning for temples to start, and somewhat in battles between their biggest rivals and ocean sharers Penguins. Since the last Top 8 update, Amra managed to stay Top #2/1 in Fighters Ranking with similar points to Penguins, as these two alliances are currently going head to head in the ranking and on O44, constant fight for Top 1 continues as always especially when seeing BWNW coming round the corner with high speed like a drifting Toyota Supra on a stick drift. Going back to Arma, solid core in the centre of the map with some growth in O54 and settling for temples especially LS temple against Penguins, heavily contested over few islands around the temple will only prove who's better depending who takes the temple. Will see how many temples Arma manages to secure once the Small Temples open. Arma with currently 33 players in Top 100 Fighters with 57 players in the alliance. Still think this alliance will Swim, unless they all get banned... Keep up a great work, show the world what you got in the Small Temple Phase ;)

#2 - Penguins (SWIM)
- The flying penguins from Madagascar, with explosive and powerful troops from Rico (Rico). Penguins with still slight point difference since day one, are still going strong and sailing forward as the days go past, with constant and still battle for the Ocean agianst Arma currently taking lead in City Taken by alliance due to few bans although as well as landing few CS's at their main (Or Not) enemies city, either way great battle between the two, going head to head fighting for the Top #1 Fighter Ranking. Strong temple distributions across different oceans, mainly O44 as seen with great core next to Armageddon leading to great fights across the seas. Penguins are very Temple prepared and will defitniely have a few taken as the game progresses. Compared to Arma 24 players in Top 100 Fighters with 43 players split between 2 alliances. Once again another alliance which will swim without a doubt as we are penguins, we don't drown or sink, from the stats from the previous weeks slightly slowed down to strike hard and with impact their enemies and temples very shortly to take back or dominate more Fighters Alliance.

1685566429725.png

#3 BWNW/But Woman Never Wing (SWIM)
-
BWNW or as everyone likes to call them "The Italians", which after playing with the squad surprisingly not everyone is Italian... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? If so let me join BWNW so I can get my Italian Passport...Buongiorno.... Although after thousands of messages sent to Thunder and Bunna regarding a Merge, Recruitment, and other Bullsh*t, BWNW managed to come out on top from #8th just few weeks ago to #3rd as they have been climbing the ranks like Usain Bolt in a race with new borns, or not to disrespect anyone under Top 3, people without Legs. (You get the point) Okay, end of trash-talk. Like we all knew since we seen the main team drop that BWNW will be trouble and come out on top anytime soon, as predicted in the previous Top 8, they dominated Alliance, Fighters Ranking and Ocean 45 with ease and prepared themselves for temples to start within 30 hours with many strong cores and barely any unused or unwanted cities, BWNW have a strong core and a magnificently strong Front-Line, without many contests from enemies the womans are chasing top #2 spot with just 25 players, soon going for Top 1 and winning another server? Or is it too soon to tell? You decide and tell me. BWNW with just 25 players and over 70% of the players in the Top 100 ranking is a great score, and currently one of the strongest looking alliance. Enemies be worn, and get crushed by the Big Black B.... Boats of the Women's ships.

1685572671877.png

#4 No Game/Game Over (FLOAT)
- No Game surprisingly doing quite well with their direction and distribution, not picking too many fights with the big dogs but crushing the small enemies while moving away from the chaotic O44/54 with Arma and Penguins. Managed to win and float their way to Top #4 after a little ruthless start, managed to also secure few temples with somewhat great distribution of cities, although their main player Hxpa has wall 25 city/cities just collecting BP from the attackers like it's some Revolt World... Anyways managed to overtake Operation in both Fighting Points and Player/Town points which is nice to see the alliance growing, soon will face the big Top 3 dogs, therefore I still think this alliance will just float once it gets pushed away from the center of the map. I'd expect slightly more fight from these dogs with some potential and few OPs you can even fight back for O54, rather than running away from it.
1685573285108.png

#5 Operation (FLOAT)
-
Time for Operation, an alliance with few top players I personally know from previous Rev World, with currently distributed in O55 and few O64 and O65 cities for temples, we will see them float around for a little while, possibly coming out more on top post Small Temple, although these players have potential and I'd see few of them getting picked up by the big dogs in the higher alliances. I'd expect a within top 5 finish from these guys, as there isn't anything bad to say about them right now other than to just not get crushed by the upcoming enemy. Hoping to see the alliance secure few temples as they just contested few islands around them while getting BP from O55 and it's borders. Not many are in the Top 100 although the ones which are can gladly be said which they lead the alliance in points. Let's hope for a comeback to Top 4 as predicted in previous Top 8 and my predictions will are 100% accurate and right. Both Operation and their north neighbors No Game need some more fight to keep up the growth and stay on top with the top 3 alliances, to not become a total heavy dominated world.
1685573668156.png

Thank you for reading, sadly not listening as it'd be much easier, but hope you finished you coffee or at least a cig, now leave a note if you enjoyed it, if you ain't on the toilet already after this killer combo? Unless it's only me...
GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN! Let's continue to make the world interesting!

Piece out,
YuTo