Some new heroes

RobertJoh

Peltast
Summary
I played Grepolis for the first time maybe before 2014 and I like this game but not that much things changed since that time. And if the next world is 90% similar to another and difference is only on speed or conquest mode it makes the game not such attractive as it was before as it is all the same. I have a lot of ideas of adding many things (troops/buildings/gods/resources/researches) but let's start with a few heroes here as I believe that creators know better what things do this game need.
Anyway it is my first posting in a Forum and I still don't get how to do it correctly, but let's try.

Description
So, a few of my new heroes.

- Wisdom ones:
1. Midas.
While Midas is assigned to a town, there is a 1.5% chance of receiving 1 golden coin at midnight per server time.

Every level increases chance for receiving 1 golden coin for +1.5%
20×1.5=30% chance max

Gold is widely using in a game and frankly speaking you can't do that much without it. Midas will not bring that much golden coins for a player that he/she may change everything in the world but as a pleasant bonus it may be interesting. As passive effect from the hero we may implement weekening of defending units for -1% as per every level of hero. So improving Midas would not be that sweet.

2. Scamander
While Scamander is assigned to town he increases self-destruction power of fire ships for 11%.
It means that per level 1 defending city with Scamander that has 50 own fire ships and 50 fire ships as support can destroy not 100 enemy attacking ships, but 111.

Every level brings + 2% for self-destruction power:
11+2×19=49% max

3. Prometheus
It is impossible to attack the city with Prometheus at night protected time - from 00:00 till 00:50 per server time. Any attack that arrives to the city at this time returns home without battle.

Every level brings extra 10 min to protected time from midnight:
00:50+19×00:10=04:00 max

Passive bonus – Prometheus cannot be unussigned from city for the first 1 week of his assignment. Only in case of city lost withing this time he can be free. In order to avoid switching it every night to a new place.

4. Oedipus
While Oedipus is assigned to town he reduces resources price for construction for 11%

Every level brings +1% of price reduction.
11+19×1=30% max

- War ones:
1. Io.
The army that travels with Io receives extra 15 random attacking units for this attack (slingers, hoplites or horsemen). Per population, so e.g. 5 slingers + 4 hoplites + 2 horsemen = 15.
This units can attack and die in the battle but cannot return to their hometown and shown in reports in a separate row. They don't need a place on travel ships (or need, it is an open question). They bring battle points only for attacking player.

Every level gives +15 units to an attacking army:
20×15=300 units (population) max

2. Calypso
Triremes offensive and defensive values increased by 5.5%

Every level gives +1.5% of off and deff power for triremes:
5.5+1.5×19=34% max

3. Zephyrus
Fast transport ships accompanied by Zephyrus has extra capacity for +1 unit.

Every level gives +1 capacity for fast transport ship:
20×1=20 capacity max.

4. Iphigenia
Light ships offensive and defensive values increased by 5.5%

Every level gives 1.5% of off and deff power for light ships:
5.5+1.5×19=34% max

Passive bonus: transport ships will have +3 for attack for every level of Iphigenia and become calculated as attacking units (so they can be destroyed by fire ships or other enemy fleet and their troops on board may die).
Max is 3×20=60 offensive value for transport ships

____
Attack, Speed, Booty, Defence is up to creators as I'm still bad with such numbers (but if needed I'll text you EVERYTHING).
____

Reason
I texted here about some changes as game should develop and become more complex, intense and unpredictable. The more options you have the more interesting game can be. And heroes are one of the easiest of ways to add something (I can text you about adding a lot of different things, but yes, I know that I'm only one player and it may not be interesting for everyone else).
Adding new heroes will make game a bit more tricky and exciting and we are playing to have some excitement, right?

Unfortunately my graphic scills are even worse than texting, calculating and playing so here I will not use any visual adds :(

BLG-CH

Phrourach
I like the ideas!

Id like to propose a war hero:
Achilles: after winning a battle x% of enemies join your city instead of dying.

when achilles dies it means he was hit in his heel. He is dead for longer and can not be revived early using gold. Upgrading lowers the additional time.

Maybe theres someone who would fit the first part better

Venomm

Hipparchus
I'm more interesting with offensive unit rebuild hero. As we know there're hero who can help us build troops faster like philoctetes, oddyseus, chiron, aristotles. But mostly only help build defense faster. Maybe next time we can get heroes that can build our offensive like slingers and horses faster?

Milkarat

Chiliarch
Make Christopholus and Ferkyon also reduce the cost of buildings and research.

Hector should be either way cheaper or a change to his ability. Maybe make him buff 2 defensive units or 2 offensive units instead of one of each.

Themistokles is really weak too and I almost never see it used. Maybe make him buff only Envoys, but double the buffs. Would probably still be weak and unused.