Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

Maybe your name is different but i dont know who you are.

Im not saying this to get Sympathy i mean it its because of Alliances like True Fear who only target smaller teams that this game is falling apart and losing players!

Epic or Fiasco are honestly Legends they show up use gold, and fight everyone on the world as they should and then they win.

True fear shows up, betrays and backstabs, sends spies, targets smaller players and teams only, Pacts with everyone, and then brags about being the best.

The 15 cities you took of Epic are Tnx to your ally Aliens because you did a OP on the same day against Epic.

@jameslongst @sambr09 @Mike 3rd

I am ashamed to attack someone smaller i only go against bigger players and alliances i admit it i will never win like this

But i would rather lose every world then have to show strenght against new players that just joined the game anf yeah you can tell they are new by the way they are playing i know you can tell too :(

@TromboneTom @NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD i feel like trash for everything i said about your team over the years and i want to publicly apologize :( having played this world with True Fear i can see now you guys were Real Man and yeah there will never be a team like Fiasco in the game!

Respect
I mean it.
Well of course you don't know who I am because I'm new, yet I don't cry that bigger players hit me :)

Reimu Hakurei

Chiliarch
Epic or Fiasco are honestly Legends they show up use gold, and fight everyone on the world as they should and then they win.
Yea like epic doesnt also pick on noob alliance like white knights or whatever lol, or falcons whom they recruited top players and left the rest to get slaughtered.

its the way of the game

dianices

Phrourach
i'm just here for the comments at the moment. i haven't caught up enough on the topic to have anything productive to add to the conversation. carry on.

hi obie

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
Maybe your name is different but i dont know who you are.

Im not saying this to get Sympathy i mean it its because of Alliances like True Fear who only target smaller teams that this game is falling apart and losing players!

True fear shows up, betrays and backstabs, sends spies, targets smaller players and teams only, Pacts with everyone, and then brags about being the best.

The 15 cities you took of Epic are Tnx to your ally Aliens because you did a OP on the same day against Epic.

@jameslongst @sambr09 @Mike 3rd

I am ashamed to attack someone smaller i only go against bigger players and alliances i admit it i will never win like this

But i would rather lose every world then have to show strenght against new players that just joined the game anf yeah you can tell they are new by the way they are playing i know you can tell too :(

@TromboneTom @NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD i feel like trash for everything i said about your team over the years and i want to publicly apologize :( having played this world with True Fear i can see now you guys were Real Man and yeah there will never be a team like Fiasco in the game!

Respect
I mean it.
The last one I took wasn't even during an op, just paying attention to which players are inactive. Again, I haven't taken a single cities from you guys, so really not sure why I keep getting tagged.

dianices

Phrourach
@Mike 3rd i have plenty of friends and frienemies who change their tags regularly. i'm not saying you do or have, i'm just saying i don't see it as an issue either way. if somebody changes names they usually do it because of people who trolled them in the past, to keep them off their butt. just for myself, i don't see the point in me changing MY tag, because regardless my reason, somebody will make it into something negative. people are 50/50, some just want to reconnect with old gamer buddies, and some want to leave a bad smell wherever they go.

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
OMG how the hell is True Fear still existing after all these years. Are these the same members?
same team yes. I think its okay to play this game for as long as you want, as long as you are active and moving forward in real life as well apologies if people dont understand english is not my first language.

XonCia2711

Hekatontarch
same team yes. I think its okay to play this game for as long as you want, as long as you are active and moving forward in real life as well apologies if people dont understand english is not my first language.
not only languange

people dont understand ur way of thinking, cause u thinking in reverse lol

wdj40

Hipparchus
I thought i Would Add this as a Warning to all players in the Game for all the Worlds as a Warning> i hope it stays on.

In the Game there is a Old Alliance who has played here for Years called True Fear! its a group made up of old players the Leader is @jameslongst.

Now the way this Alliance plays and this is known by a lot of players in the game who have played With them, They Make all sort of Promises We wont Move down into your Ocean,We will help you against this Alliance so on

and in the first few days or a Week they follow through it, They keep all the promises everything is fine but in the Background this Alliance is getting Ready to betray you and Backstab you!

They dont want to be your Friend, They want to buy Time so they can get Ready Build up! and start to attack you if your Close to them or just Use you as a Decoy if your far away.

Here they have made 2 promises they have broken!

1. They werent going to attack me or my Alliance and that they wouldn't go to our Core which they do!

2. They Created a Alliance with a Team here Called Black Sheep, they promised they would work together with them and then they Turned around are giving their own Cities to Enemies of Black Sheep that are on islands their Ally owns.

If you Come across this Alliance on other Worlds, work together and just attack them dont Ally Dont Pact or NAP them, you will only give them Time to prepare they will break any agreement as soon as they are ready to attack you.

Some Alliances in this Game choose to Drop in the world and Use a lot of gold to help them win.
Some Alliances in this game choose to drop and work together with other alliances to defeat someone.
True Fear! Chooses to BackStab,Lie and Cheat they believe thats how they will win, that this is a terrible Game where everyone betrays eachother so dont trust them!

I Hope that this will save Future Teams here and Players from being Hurt and betrayed by a Manipulator like Jameslongts and his team True Fear.

My Alliance had a 2 month war with True Fear on World Hydra, they fought hard but fair. We eventually teamed up to take on Cuddlers who were Dominating the server. We were winning Cities off them until Fiasco dropped & bought the win.

I really enjoyed my time working with True Fear & none of this Bullsh*t occured that you arr claiming. I would even team up with them in a future World.

P.S. I am never trusting you again by the way Shanks!

sambr09

Hipparchus
My Alliance had a 2 month war with True Fear on World Hydra, they fought hard but fair. We eventually teamed up to take on Cuddlers who were Dominating the server. We were winning Cities off them until Fiasco dropped & bought the win.

I really enjoyed my time working with True Fear & none of this Bullsh*t occured that you arr claiming. I would even team up with them in a future World.

P.S. I am never trusting you again by the way Shanks!
I think Shanks has changed tune in the months since this initial post. This world saw a lot of hard but fair fighting and resulted in one of the best wonder races in years.

wdj40

Hipparchus
I think Shanks has changed tune in the months since this initial post. This world saw a lot of hard but fair fighting and resulted in one of the best wonder races in years.

Yeah gutted I missed it to be honest, I remember you from Hydra :)

Good to see you still around, congrats on the win :)

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
We are All the same.
Human beings with families who just want to be happy, earn for their living and enjoy life.

Im no better then anyone else, i would say the only difference between me and others is the effort we put in to better ourselves as people.

I dont hate anyone and honestly wish everyone all the best.

Whoever wants to play with me, and learn something from me, your welcome to join me. Those that do not Enjoy guys and best of luck.