Newspaper Edessa Monthly: It's Back Baby!

DeletedUser

sniff sniff..... its like seeing my almost divorced parents trying to reconcile...

For the sake of the kids... WHY can't we ALL just get along???? :p

DeletedUser15336

HoppyRoo,
Greetings.
Unbelievable, you still do not get it.
Please be my guess and take a look on our members roster from the born to WoETA and up to now, Kiyomasa is not in WoETA and he has never been with us as a members. How is possible that Kiyomasa can be our Diplomat ?????
You are way off, as I told you, please get the facts straight.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

Maybe I'm way off... Who knows... I have a doctors note for that though...

d66f93df-2b23-4087-a119-cb78cd694624_zps1df4b39a.jpg

------------

Look at it this way... If one of the guys from TRJ tells you that TRT declared war on you... But then the guys in TRT say no they didn't... TRJ is lying... who do you believe?

DeletedUser15336

HoppyRoo,
Greetings.
We have our own council, and it is the one who makes decision where the Alliance wants to go.
We do not have any sister alliances neither an academy. We do have good pacts as we did have with you some time way back ( GT and branches ). One things is that we honored the pacts and you did not or who ever was in charge of GT and branches.
So, nobody can declare war for us from outside WoETA.
Respectfully,
Kiryoz

DeletedUser

Oooo dang, all this past-talk is getting me nostalgic.

GdC and LnF... Good times, good times...

DeletedUser

i liked the paper want to see more but please , i beg u

u wrote my alliance name wrong twice its called SCOURGE as in whip

DeletedUser

i liked the paper want to see more but please , i beg u

u wrote my alliance name wrong twice its called SCOURGE as in whip

Sorry... I am bad with names, speaking of Scourge, would you be willing to give an interview for the paper later next week?

DeletedUser

wow i was so excited and now nothing :-( i have to say iam a bit disapointed

DeletedUser

I will make one next weekend, been busy this weekend and I have huge history assignment which I still haven't finished so meh.. :(

I have been very busy, I pop into the world forums I play, and the world as much as I can but rl is really hurting :(

Last edited by a moderator: