Newspaper Nicaea Innit Echo

DeletedUser

Nicaea Innit Echo
Issue 1​

It came to the attention of the editor of this test issue tome, that the two previous attempts at a newspaper for the Niceae world had either been half attempted or just not very well received by the general populace of these forums. With that in mind, I had asked if the previous incumbants were going to proceed with their works or if these were indeed the dead horses they appeared to be and therefore could be flogged no more. As no reply was forthcoming I have made the assumption that either no one reads these forums or that there was no interest from the original parties in ressurecting their works, to this end I propose a brand new literary masterpiece called as you can see " Niceae Innit Echo".

I am more than willing to spend time putting pieces together, so long as there is an active audience participating in reading, digesting and reacting to the words arranged before them. I would also appreciate people taking the time to feed me the subject matter that concerns them and what they would like to see in a fine upstanding pillar of society type journal. From the comedic to the downright serious, all avenues are open, subject to decency of course.

Would a leader from each alliance be happy to give an interview?
Would people like a slot to put PnP's together and have them published here?
What else would people like to see in their own paper?
I would particularly like to see correspondence in character as per some of the posts I have seen previously.

As this issue is more an introduction to gauge interest , we will leave it here to see what response is created ( if any), the continuation of this work is wholly dependant on YOU, the readership, the players who not only fight on the battlefields but can also joust with words.
I personally have not done this before, so any guidance will be gratefully received, hope to hear positive feedback so we can make this the best publication within all the forums........

DeletedUser40223

I'm always happy to spout drivel Erik.. lol.. Good luck and I hope it pans out well mate..

DeletedUser

Nice one,

I am hoping we can make this a fun place that everyone wants to check out and be a part of

DeletedUser

First question for those who are visiting this area:

Is the format of issue 1 something that pleases the eye, or is there a better format that readers would prefer?

DeletedUser40223

I thought the Dreamline layout was pretty good, shame it didn't catch on.. I reckon the nicer the layout the more peeps will be attracted.. But then again I still think the moon is made of cheese.. :p

DeletedUser

Thanks for the input, hopefully we can drum up enough interest to get this off the ground and become something that people look forward to see.... :cool:

DeletedUser

At the time of writing we have had 83 views with 3 people having an input on the forum and one other mailing me direct. Some good ideas and opinions have been heard, and as always I could do with more; changes into "Oliver" outfit, more ,please....ideas, thoughts , observations.......

thx

Erik

DeletedUser40223

Yeah peeps stop being so lazy. I'm sure everyone has opinions on the world, the alliances and the peeps playing so pull your fingers out, don't be shy and keep it to yourself come to the forums and GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST!

It doesn't matter what is is. It can be funny :p or sad, :( maybe you wanna brag about a conquest? (SW) diss a poor attack? :rolleyes: or just spout total drivel :heh: (that's my preference.. lol.).. It doesn't matter.. REALLY it doesn't.. WE WANT TO HEAR IT! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser40560

This sounds like a good idea. Hopefully someone from each alliance will step up and do an interview. I for one would LOVE to hear from nae danger:D

DeletedUser

I'll represent Love & Death happily - Nalahawk in game.....

DeletedUser42621

you could include Brir as a special guest representing We LOVE Sim City ;)

DeletedUser40223

We.. Umm.. I... am a fast growing alliance, already ranked at #25 there is only one direction we.. err... I.. am headed..

And that's all the way to the top..

..Or bottom..

I have plenty to say..

Such as:

Did you know that if you moisturise after a shave, over a period of 10 years you will look 5 years younger..

..Probably..