Pizza Delivery Network (PDN)

DeletedUser

lol..+rep to that!!!!

Alliance update. Despite many efforts to receive discounts on our pizza, we continue to gather stone for our ovens, wood to fire them, silver to buy cheese and fresh San marzano tomato, and farm space to build our delivery network. We continue to avoid recruiting, preferring instead to influence by taste.

That said, if any like minded turtles, colonizers and well, yes, even good active fighters want to chat, my pizza shared forum has many who are able to contact the network. Send PizzaSteve an in game message if you want to connect and share thoughts in game with other alliances.

Ciao

DeletedUser

Ok, I might have recruited her. :).

UPDATE: PDN is no more. Dissolved due to bad yelp reviews from some of my neighborhood customers. I don't understand it. Perhaps it was the high prices, but I had to fight to keep the customers from beating down our walls and doors. We were so popular with slingers, horsemen and catapults, and those lightships were stopping in 4 times a day. Not enough infantry swordsman and archers stuck around though, so we are appealing to a new sort...assassins and the like. Look for grand re openings in new oceans.

DeletedUser

Ok, I might have recruited her. :).

UPDATE: PDN is no more. Dissolved due to bad yelp reviews from some of my neighborhood customers. I don't understand it. Perhaps it was the high prices, but I had to fight to keep the customers from beating down our walls and doors. We were so popular with slingers, horsemen and catapults, and those lightships were stopping in 4 times a day. Not enough infantry swordsman and archers stuck around though, so we are appealing to a new sort...assassins and the like. Look for grand re openings in new oceans.

Time will tell

DeletedUser

Time will tell

I appreciate your patience with my inconsistent play goals sir. I created controversy, I admit, but chose the harder path on purpose, so I should be reminded not to complain.

Pizza on Earth, and goodwill towards mankind.

DeletedUser

I want to thank all my enemies for their attention and thank my allies for their support. Paraphrasing the words of the Dali Lama, mankind is a social animal and we need to remember that we all survive based on cooperation with each other. We are happiest when we help others, form tribes and expand mankinds role on earth.

Grepolis plays on our nature by facilitating tribal linkages but also by forcing conflict. I have a hard time not taking conflict personally, so I am sorry where I have over reacted.

PDN will live on in my heart.

To those who just criticized me through rep comments without adding anything substantive to the forum dialog, shame on you.

DeletedUser

You always have to be negative wasty. I pity you, but know you will mature in time. May you have children exactly like your current self and enjoy the privilege of raising them.