World Wonder Stage

DeletedUser

So we are now nicely in the World Wonder stage of the game.
Early stratergies have been shown, and the coming days will truelly show the abilitis of each alliances.

Will be intresting to see how all the alliances play this stage of the world out.

Within Karma their is thought that some KE players may start deserting the ship if their stratergy looks like its going to fail. And the KE propoganda / Pm's dont get a desired result .

So have fun boys and girls

DeletedUser

Well, as stated in other threads these posts are as quiet as it is in game.
Only to be expected really, as everyone builds their wonders.
Good to see some of the smaller alliances building as well. So important that newer players get to experiance what WW is all about. As it will hopefully encourage them to join new worlds.

But hey lets get to the intresting part! some rumours flying around that KE may have got their stratergy wrong?
Maybe not as much WW knowledge as expected in such a defensive alliance.
But they may suprise us yet.

So keep having fun and clicking away at that send button.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well intresting turn of events
KE managed to land a CS on a Karma WW Island
The use of single city non KE player looks to have paid of. Although this player at least looks genuine for a change. Unlike a lot of the other now banned players that appeared around the WW area!
But credit due.
Luckily not a lot has changed in respect of this World, as we all can still look forward to killing KE off as the world heads to stalemate

DeletedUser

Congratulations to KE, our lead was too good. Besides, now we can keep fighting as equals, for all eternity ;)

DeletedUser

All eternity? Will this world not end i have commitment issues.

DeletedUser

So its official. Rel have completed the seige on the KE WW island.
Congratulations must go out to all those involved, including the planning and coordination.

I think its fair to say some respect have been earnt on this.

And our thoughts go out to the KE players, as we appreciate the frustration and loss.
Mainly as you did it to us!
smiley_emoticons_headbash.gif

DeletedUser

its a good thing for KE that everything is going according to plan as rz says. I would love to see these plans lol.

DeletedUser

Congratulations again to REL for breaking a second KE WW island

Unfortunatley due to ArrZees now deleted and removed comments we will never truelly be sure if KE wanted to hand them over or not like he stated
But i think we know its likely that REL earned the taking of the city, and sour grapes from ArrZee

DeletedUser40000

Not sure if you're implying the city was given to us? They indeed didn't try much to break the siege once we were in (as easily expected after KE's heavy losses on the previous wonder break), but there was no less planning and preparation needed on the REL side than for the previous attempt, and we were doubtful about landing a 2nd time because we expected reinforcements. If KE was planning not to resist at all, we didn't know about it.

Edit: in any case, even if KE gave up, Shade himself did not give up without a fight. I'm sorry for those who lost WW-cities for their alliances. I don't think anyone in REL enjoys the thought of putting someone through that. You were just the unlucky targets.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Boss......the plan........the plan!!!!!!

its a good thing for KE that everything is going according to plan as rz says. I would love to see these plans lol.

Now that the world has been won by a brilliant Rel thrust and parry to KE I too would like to see these plueprints and marvel at the magnificence of all good things going according to plan!

Plane.jpg

DeletedUser

Now that the world has been won by a brilliant Rel thrust and parry to KE I too would like to see these plueprints and marvel at the magnificence of all good things going according to plan!

View attachment 10529

wimp, we are birds of a feather. if he were here to tell us, haha, he would be able to show us why he is so smart, and we are so dumb. for example, he did say everything was going to plan, but he didn't say whose plan. we just aren't capable of thinking on his level.

DeletedUser

Well the world is now slightly more boring!
and we all watch with intrest as players from KE leave , quit, return etc

Will be intresting as My Wimpy states to see if this was always part of the master plan

DeletedUser

So after such a harsh contest, has it all just fizzled out into nothingness or is anyone still playing on Kos?

DeletedUser

this world was so much politer than the more modern worlds

DeletedUser

its a shame that players have lost there ability to get on with the enemy

DeletedUser5819

So has this world now closed?
Grepostats says there are 292 players so it definitely has <300 active players, but here on the forum it says
Sub-ForumsThreads / Posts Last Post
World Kos (en56)
Created: January 8th 2013
Settings: Speed - 1; Unit Speed - 2; Alliance Cap - 50; Beginners Protection: 4 Days; Conquest; Morale - Active
Moderators:IcedDragon