Wish List Magic

DeletedUser31385

Proposal:
Yes, I know what you are thinking. I am suggesting to add magic to the game.
I hope to add more to this soon.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

Yes, I checked.

Reason:
This opens up the possibility for more units and buildings. There were many sorceresses in Ancient Greece.

Details:
Magic would be a new type of fighting like blunt, range, and distance.

Visual Aids:
X

Balance/Abuse Prevention:
Nothing yet as this was just started.

Summary:
Add Magic to the game.

DeletedUser22708

Yeah why not magic, but why stop there, we should add orks, trolls and uruk-hai. Maybe tanks and flying boats too, i'm on a roll
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser31385

Yeah why not magic, but why stop there, we should add orks, trolls and uruk-hai. Maybe tanks and flying boats too, i'm on a roll
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif
Im just saying we should add it because it was a part of Ancient Greek Culture.

DeletedUser22708

I get what you mean buddy, but the "mythical" units are already enough magic. If I wanted more magic I'd play Harry Potter or World of Warcraft, both definitely not my cup of tea btw

DeletedUser41715

No its not. Ancient Greeks had no magicians. Just some special holly men, something like druids, whos job was mostly healing and future predictions. Magic was only gods privilege.

DeletedUser34939

Instead of adding magic how about we start with changing the symbol for blunt from a sword to a mace or some actual blunt object. Or change the term blunt to slashing if it's too hard to change the picture.

DeletedUser31385

No its not. Ancient Greeks had no magicians. Just some special holly men, something like druids, whos job was mostly healing and future predictions. Magic was only gods privilege.

They did have sorceresses.

DeletedUser41715

damn. i forgot about the chicks. you are right about that