Advanced -- Graphic Design by Xtcmax --

DeletedUser

Hi Xtcmax!

I have a request.

Type:CoA
Size: 240x180
Theme: Hawk (drawing or something brutal pictures :D)
Text: ShadowHawk

Thank you! :)

DeletedUser53080

Hey Max, I've seen your work and am very impressed. I was wondering if you could make me a Siggy and a Avvy?

For both the works I'd like the maximum allowed sizes. This said, I'd like not to have to put the Siggy in a spoiler.
Could you work with some red shades, and then an image of a medieval knight or king? Otherwise I think some black and yellow color combination would also look amazing.
Last but not least, the siggy should say: RM, back again.

DeletedUser

Here we go.
Muse has awoken.

RoyalMancunian
royal.jpg

DeletedUser13405

Hey Xtc

May I please get an in-game avatar 240x180

What I had in mind was two foxes (one male, one female) basically hanging out on a street corner or against brick wall...one fox is a pimp looking fox (obv the dude) and the other fox is the Jessica Rabbit version of a fox. On the wall behind them...in graffiti text...Zero Fox Given.

Hoping for some type of film noir look if that makes any sense....

Thanks xtc

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19607

Hey bro,

I'm looking for YouTube Channel Art for my Gaming Channel KING DDJ Gaming
Also I'm looking for a avi pic for my channel as well, it can be : KDJ Gaming with a tilted crown over the K
Can you hook me up

I just want something that has a mash up of a lot of games like GTA, Call of Duty,Assassin Creed
Also Mobile Games Like: DragonSoul, AngryBirds, and Grepolis

Its suppose to be channel art so it can't be no smaller than 2048x1152

Thanks if you can do it

Ryann16

Strategos
Hey XTC! You never fail to amaze me so I keep coming back! I love this place!! Anyway I have another sig request for you.

Type: Sig
Size: Max
Theme: image (4).png
Use that Photo for the most of it. I would like the background to be white and the skull and hand somewhere on there.
Text: Ryann16
Text 2: Honour and Power

DeletedUser30490

hey xt not a big deal but could you get rid of the text in my current sig and replace it with,
Druvi/Cuddles Assistant

not too big though,thanks!