Search results

1. Under the Plane tree - A place in the shade

I once had the good luck to visit real the Earth world island of Kos. It is very famous for the place where the ancient Greek Hippocrates made the foundation for Western medicinal approaches, and also what could be considered the first hospital (ruins can be visited on the hill side outside Kos...
  2. Looking for old friend Moncico

An old and dear friend from iota world, who also was/is active here. Just on the off chance, someone still reads here and knows of his current whereabouts, can you ask him to contact me via PM system here :) You can mention my Grepolis aliases - stephanosV Icarus XIII and gabigabi :cool...
  3. Looking for Moncico

An old and dear friend from iota world, who also was/is active here. Just on the off chance, someone still reads here and knows of his current whereabouts, can you ask him to contact me via PM system here :) You can mention my Grepolis aliases - stephanosV Icarus XIII and gabigabi :cool...
  4. The Death Crusaders - The Director's Cut (TDC Returns)

I return from Hades once more, from old iota world :P formerly known as: Stephanos V Icarus XIII gabigabi (if someone has email addy for original 'gabigabi' or other iota friends, please PM me :cool:) Alliance open for recruiting, especially when you have harpy town ;) An old friend...
  5. Any old world iota TDC 'The Death Crusaders' alliance members here?

Hi All, I am a first generation player, returning from Hades, and feeling a noob in a 3rd generation world, Kos. I'm also missing old friends. I played on what is now closed world, ioata. Was known as Stephanos V, quit and resurfaced as Icarus XIII, and later took over the famous TDC (The...