Search results

1. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

I've always preferred Revolt for just this reason. I find it's more balanced, because if you are a skilled player in an active alliance, you can fight a running war with 30 against 200, because sniping. Seems to depend on whether you prefer brute power...
  2. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Banter? Like off-topic? In a Top 12? That never happens, does it? Back in my Grepoday, we NEVER went off-topic! Unless it was important. Or the day ended with a "y"...
  3. Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim

Yeah. But when one doesn't read the forums until after their BP ends (because I am neither a drama teacher nor student), one falls behind...
  4. Newspaper Olynthus Echo I~A Week Later

Good Job! 2 EDIT: You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Druvi again.
  5. Your new mod!

Hey! Isn't this drifting off-topic? Where's that Mr.Mod guy??? :P
  6. Your new mod!

Welcome, JMod. We needed someone to keep us in line. This world is full of incorrigible wahoos, you know.....
  7. Newspaper Olynthus Newspaper

That was sort of the point :P
  8. Top 12 Rate the previous alliance

Nordic Warriors look decent ... names I've seen, good core 8/10 StarFighter
  9. Newspaper Olynthus Newspaper

How about a response like: "If your farming villages are revolting, train 15 or 20 Divine Envoys, and send them in support of the farming village. They will go in and clean it up, so it won't be so revolting any more"?
  10. Ally, War, Disband

You are a little evil, Demo Ally - Nordic Warriors War - Vandals (mmmmmmmm...BPs) Disband - The Fallen (if I can only ally with one, and have to disband one, these guys only lose by default) Grim Sleppers Legion of Demons The Dominion (P.S.: Grey, who said you were in your right mind? Slap...
  11. Newspaper Olynthus Newspaper

or Friday or Sunday or something? :P
  12. Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

13. Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

No. Definitely not. There is no such thing as a "Pact" before BP ends, just as there is no such thing as a "war" before well over half the people in the core have CS-capabilities - either bully-boy tactics or slap-fights from an 80s nerd movie.
  14. Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

Please say you're hiring an editor this time? :P
  15. Newspaper Olynthus Newspaper

I like Echo, myself ... but I'm not doing any more error messages for you, Druvi :P
  16. Top 12 Alliances |Sink or Swim|

Well, StarFighter is here, at least ... couple-few even know how to use the forums.....
  17. Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

Oh, that's just Smilodon ... don't blame the world for his impatience.....
  18. Top 12 Sink-or-Swim

Yeah, gotta hate that, eh? Why do you think I so rarely do them?
  19. Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

Yeah ... I can usually find SOMETHING to say ... usually something that annoys someone ... but these Lapithos forums are kinda quiet ... we need some kind of serious spying or other nefarious nonsense to set them off - us coming over wasn't full of enough bitterness for that, wonder who we can...
  20. Top 12 Alliances Sink like an anchor or Swim like a Otter

Yes, indeed ... rivalries are always good :)