Search results

1. lochiew

Original grep. just my thoughts

Hi all, It has been a long time since I have been on grep and a really really long time since I have taken the game seriously. Most of that is due to the way the game has progressed over the years i.e. the use of premium features, farming system and basically most of changes that has happened...
  2. lochiew

the good ol' days

well i may be a bit drunk right now but i was just thinking back about when i first started playing this world.. the purpose of this thread is to reminisce when this world was not ran by one alliance.. (we all know who that is and if you dont then quite honestly you may as well be playing a...
  3. lochiew

Invite, Kick, or Conquer

another little something to try to bring some life to this forum... Say which player you would invite to your alliance, which you would kick from your alliance, and which you would conquer a city (or more) from. And then say three players for the next person to post about (just like ally, war...
  4. lochiew

Ally, War or Disband

This is a small on-topic game that i got from Iota and thought it could be fun.. Its simple, name 3 alliances and 1 you have to say you would ally, one to war with and one to disband in your opinion (on this world). Be realistic and don't take offense... Example: Person 1: Alliance 1...
  5. lochiew

Goodbye Blood Ravens

Well due to this forum being about as active as a graveyard at the moment i thought it would be a good time to say goodbye to the Blood Ravens. For those of you that don't know about the war between us (LoA) and the Blood Ravens i will run you through what happened. Its early morning on...