Search results

1. AidthePaid

My Hill

My mate Crocodile Dundee is watching all of this, sees the crocs about to eat me, stops them, teaches them to bake and they in turn entice you into eating a delicious looking cake.... filled with 3 week old cream. You get sick and have to sprint to the bathroom. My hill
  2. AidthePaid

My Hill

I study for years the art of the puzzle, put spock back together then throw you both into the crocodile infested water. MY HILL!
  3. AidthePaid

Activity

Hahahahaha nice pic, how did you teach your cat to hold a gun like that?:heh:
  4. AidthePaid

Post your walls

Nice, I'll post mine up in a week or so when I'm back from VM. My 'defeated as a defender' stats will be pro as
  5. AidthePaid

Activity

Ridiculous story, but i laughed for ages at this:
  6. AidthePaid

Post your walls

wowie, talk about the walking dead.... I can't seem to see yours though spock
  7. AidthePaid

The Mu Times Edition 12

I've been inactive of late so have missed out on a lot of things, but it is great to come back and read your 'papers' and catch up on all the events. Thanks alot and keep up the good work:)
  8. AidthePaid

More info about anti-timing?

Please! haha
  9. AidthePaid

Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

No one else wants to do one now, pretty hard to follow that one baron :P
  10. AidthePaid

Mu times Sj style

What if the old folks have one of those stool things with 4 legs...? hahaha Good job Sj :)
  11. AidthePaid

PnP - NaT Vs Cerberus

Similar to some of the attacks I'm getting from RME
  12. AidthePaid

ally war disband

Ally: SF, would be at the top in a few months if the top players didn't join DCS War: HPT, 1 guy can't be that hard to take down... haha Disband: EWT, carry much? Totoro, M.O.B, Survivor School
  13. AidthePaid

Top 12 Alliance Discussion's

Best summary I think I've ever seen, info wise. Good coments in there to. + rep
  14. AidthePaid

I need a new alliance

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Montrose you cheeky bugger! Those cities were getting in the way anyway... :Angry: Bit off topic? Whats your game name scorpion? Where in the world are you sitiuated?
  15. AidthePaid

Now thats a merge!

Geez that could be dangerous, I feel sorry for whoever they set their sights on next Imagine an RME - GG merge... epic haha. They would lose alot of inactives though so I don't think they would go for it:P
  16. AidthePaid

ally war disband

War: Totoro, Punks... :P Ally: Collectors, A few ex SF members and are decent players Disband: Golden, Don't know much about these cats Roman Gladiators return, Defense x 5, Turtles for Hire
  17. AidthePaid

ally war disband

War: LB - already at war Ally: Spartiates - already allies Disband: DCS - Just to dang tough! How else can you get rid of them? :P Four-Knuckle Philosophy The Survivors Collectors
  18. AidthePaid

ally war disband

Bit of a better description of how to play this game: A hypothetical game, someone lists 3 alliances the next person to post says which alliance they want to have as an ally, which they would go to war with and which one they would disband. You can give a reason if you want but you dont have to...
  19. AidthePaid

Mu times Sj style

Nice work, it was a good read. I feel MU wiser already:)
  20. AidthePaid

Mu Times

Havn't heard from buzzer in a while have we? He usually has something to say about anything