Search results

1. Van Helsing

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Its the latest tactic to gain slots unfortunately - ah I remember the old days when you could attack yourself for full BP......how I miss the old days
  2. Van Helsing

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

What? where? damn need to finish this celebrating first then we will have a look
  3. Van Helsing

Proposal PvP world

Why not just one world where the play is as now (say revolt) with alliances etc - BUT - NO GOLD, NO EVENTS. Just straight forward skill. Or would everyone play this world and none of the others lol.
  4. Van Helsing

My first interaction at trying to join animal farm/pet cemetery

Sorry to hear of your treatment by Animal Farm, Bloggs. I noted Binbads comment about joining Nemesis - well you could do a lot worse. We are considerate, fair, committed to equal opportunities, give free advice and have great Christmas parties. Sorry to say that recruitment is closed at the...
  5. Van Helsing

Milestones The most shameless alliance ever! And the most untrustworthy player so far!

The BEAR returns................. get your reading glasses out
  6. Van Helsing

Pnp Leontini 2.0 aka Pseria

Wow - too much time on your hands
  7. Van Helsing

Top 12 Top 10 Alliances

Evil - HI how are you and sorry I stole your name lol i did have it from 2012. great top 10 - however at this speed all alliances are in with a shout especially when they gold the event. Once the event has finished we shall see what players are made of.
  8. Van Helsing

The Weekend's Newspaper and Top 6! War rages everywhere, QoQ turns on SnS, SnS have a bunch of players unable to play

Well done on the newspaper - Anyone who spends a lot of time and effort providing newspapers needs to be congratulated. However its always difficult to keep up with events when they move fast. The biggest event so far must be the war between ANA and SNS. There had been small skirmishes up to a...
  9. Van Helsing

Top 12 Top 12

Whilst I play with Gold and believe I use it carefully, I also think the movement of resources around cities, what you build in a particular order and being aggressive and/or thoughtful in defence is a skill set required for this game. However Isolated suggestion would certainly be an...
  10. Van Helsing

Trash Talk

StAthanasius - are you playing this world?
  11. Van Helsing

Top 12 top 12 sink or swim

Boring.......I am sure this is a top 12 sink or swim thread???? so stop talking about what has happened and start with the what will happen..
  12. Van Helsing

Newspaper Istros Paper Second Edition

really good mate - you put a lot of time and effort into it - well done
  13. Van Helsing

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

Closest yet - lol
  14. Van Helsing

Top 12 Sink or Swim?

To answer the question was it cannibalism - of course it was-doh! - but sophisticated cannibalism - not just any cannibalism but M&S cannibalism!
  15. Van Helsing

Top 12 Top 12 Sink or Swim 2.0

Calm down dear - its only a commercial - and you dont even play this world do you?
  16. Van Helsing

lol - seems closer to me between Invicta and Bloods (biased of course) however; Approx figures below:- Invicta and Invicta II have 3985 cities and 69 active players WIB and BH have 3219 cities and 95 active players Filling the wonders is based on the number of cities (and whether they are...
  17. Van Helsing

Without Gold I would rank the alliances in the same top 5. This is based on what i know of the majority of players in these alliances. So my opinion is a level playing field without gold would not change anything.
  18. Van Helsing

Ha ha internets - a bit Invicta bias but well done for having a go. good work on the pacts and naps though.