Search results

1. Blayz

Hey everyone

Hey there! Considering the world is going to open soon (i hope) just wanted to say hi and wish everyone good luck :) So good luck everyone! Cya on the battlefield :)
  2. Blayz

Im back

Hey everyone! After a few months of a break im finally back! :D So hows everything going?
  3. Blayz

There back

I dont know if you have heard but they are back (The lonely island) and there new song is awesome! Check it out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5Otla5157c
  4. Blayz

Ghost city support

Lets say player A sends support to player B and then goes ghost. What happens to the support?
  5. Blayz

CoA

Is anyone making Coat of Arms? because i need one really fast for my alliance. and sorry if i posted this in the wrong section, i didnt know were to post it
  6. Blayz

Someone beat up Zeus

Someone beat up Zeus Look at his face
  7. Blayz

KoTR Premade

Knights of The Republic (possible name) Description: We are an elite group of player here to conqure. We are not here to play simcity we are here to play a war game. We will not acsept pacts until the end of beginners protection. My experience: I was once the co/founder of Titans Lions...
  8. Blayz

Jedi Academy

Does anyone here play Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi academy?
  9. Blayz

+rep

+REP if you hate people who are asking for +REP ....um wait...ups
  10. Blayz

Sfrj

This is an alliance for players from the ex Yugoslavia, we will accept players that arent from countries that were in Yugoslavia. If you want to join message me and il invite you.
  11. Blayz

Who is he?

Who is he? no one knows do you know Who is The Stig (top gear)? this is just for fun just write someone who you think the stig is. I think its Top gear dog think about it he was there for a couple of episodes and then just vanished :P
  12. Blayz

Grepolis idiot

Grepolis Idiot Dont wanna be a grepolis idiot one server controlled by gargarenthis, dont want a server under gargarenthis even doe he is really strong. Welcome to a new kind of tension. All across the ladokan core server. Where everything isn't meant to be okay. gargarenthis dreams of...
  13. Blayz

Smosh

is anyone here a fan of Smosh (youtube chanel) and whats your favorite video? mine is IF VIDEO GAMES WERE REAL and IF MOVIES WERE REAL
  14. Blayz

Zeta

Will zeta and the other world also be updated to 2.0?
  15. Blayz

TLA recruiting

Titaans Lions Academy is recruiting member with les then 5000 points. We will acsept players over 5000 points as long as they have less then 10 000 points.
  16. Blayz

KoH

Does anyone here play KoH (Knights of Honor, its not a browser game its a RTS (real time strategi))
  17. Blayz

Eminem vs. Bieber

Eminem vs Bieber I say EMINEM :) :) :)
  18. Blayz

The Knights Avengers

Hi im creating an alliance here everyone is welcome to join it wil be called The Knights Avengers. If you want tojoin then please contact me in the game (Blayz) if you want to join please chose the direction North-West (you dont have to if you dont want to)
  19. Blayz

The Knights Avengers

Hi i just created an alliance called The Knights Avengers im recruiting in all oceans. Please if your looking for an alliance consider The Knights Avengers :D
  20. Blayz

World Wonders

Dont take me wrong i love the world wonders but i think it make this game more agresive and gives stronger players an advantage. Every time i start building up troops someone atacks me and takes my city i think it gives stronger players more agresive. I cant take a break of building troops...