Search results

1. lochiew

Rate the Player!

Wheredevil Points: 6/10 - 55k.. you are in the middle of the core and you only have 8 cities. i would expect more BP: 7/10 - 30k total. Same as above really.. semi decent amount of BPA, not much BPD so that suggests that you have not picked a fight with anyone decent. Alliance: 6/10 - judging...
  2. lochiew

Wars

Raptors 15 - 4 Wolves And zen do yourself a favor and stop talking please. you are not making yourself look any better by going on about it
  3. lochiew

Newspaper Daily Bhrytos Issue VI

Its like Delta with NaT all over again :) well done Langoliers, i approve of your sneakyness
  4. lochiew

AMA - 14th - Ask Me Anything DR-DOOM

Im sorry to hear that :(
  5. lochiew

Whats your biggest grepo regret?
  6. lochiew

try waiting 10 months between seasons :( thats the killer
  7. lochiew

Rate the Player!

JNC Points: ranked 61 so ill give you an 8/10 BP: Very nice BPA/BPD raitio your just outside of the core so with 6k BPA ill go with another 8/10.. Alliance: The Elite. again ;) nice member numbers, grouped pretty well on the map.. id like to see the overall BPA a bit higher.. however as most...
  8. lochiew

Oh dear....
  9. lochiew

Favorite character on Game Of Thrones?
  10. lochiew

Grepolis Legends

^ Thanks i knew that they weren't spelled right :) I didnt see the end of Nat in delta as i moved to eta with a few other NaTs to start an alliance there so cant comment on how it ended.. i do remember a few of the guys saying that there was some internal problems toward the end though...
  11. lochiew

Newspaper Daily Bhrytos IV

nice :)
  12. lochiew

Original grep. just my thoughts

^ it sure was
  13. lochiew

Newspaper TWTTB Daily Bhrytos Issue II

can i suggest if your keen to do the work, throwing in some conquer details in there... alliance a takes 6 cities from b,c & d while alliance b bla bla bla.. or some BPA stats... just throwing ideas out there :) nice work though + rep
  14. lochiew

Original grep. just my thoughts

Yeah I know its a long shot to say the least :( Grep has been going the "how do we make more money quickly?" rout for a long time now... It really is a shame though because this use to be such a good game. It use to be all about teamwork, strategy, timing and time management. It didnt matter how...
  15. lochiew

Petition to Remove Instant Buy!

sign me up for this one too
  16. lochiew

Early Game and Farming Village Changes Discussion Thread

i love clicking on farms less often.. i dont think i like that everyone has to upgrade their farms individually.. i would have to here more detail or give it a go before i say definitively that it is a great or bad change, but at the moment im leaning toward good
  17. lochiew

Grepolis Legends

haha hey pal :) thanks :) I have a little free time at the moment and thought id check out how the game is going these days.. no BS didnt do so well... You have some badasses on that list! I'd add Clayton Joesph (or however he spelled his name..) and his mate but i cant remember his player...
  18. lochiew

Grepolis Legends

TW Shadow, NaTaRaJa was pretty well known and a great alliance to be in (as a member im very one eyed toward them), The BLACK alliances were big for a long time they didnt really start out as one of the greats but definitely became great and had lots of great players and eventually became a...