Search results

1. Japhyb

Dang people hated me

People really didn't like me on this server lmao I just came back to see if anybody here still remembers me. Is there anybody here at all?
  2. Japhyb

Top 12 Alliances

This thread went quiet, haven't been on here much really, but I'm on the world. Just a little 5k player taking on 300k point players at the moment, none of them are very good...just sim some more and maybe you'll get a little better. Anyway, anybody want to talk with me?
  3. Japhyb

Top 12 Sink or Swim Discussion

Jaffa cakes are so good man
  4. Japhyb

Pnp Panic Attack

What the heck are you talking about xD, LITTERALLY congratulated the guys who conquered me, you guys are coming after me because you need someone to pick on. Go get a girlfriend or build some manticores or something
  5. Japhyb

Pnp Panic Attack

This is the last time I'm going to waste my time lecturing you, so read carefully this time please. I didn't make one complaint about getting rimmed on the forums, in fact I congratulated the team that rimmed me for pulling it off so well. Calm yourself
  6. Japhyb

Pnp Panic Attack

When in this conversation have I complained about getting rimmed man xD?
  7. Japhyb

Pnp Panic Attack

So expressing my opinion makes me have a fragile ego?
  8. Japhyb

Pnp Panic Attack

Read what you said in the thing I quoted you in. Just read it
  9. Japhyb

Wars

Because the forums are interesting here, I like to keep updated even if I'm not playing it.
  10. Japhyb

Pnp Panic Attack

Are you like 7 years old?
  11. Japhyb

Pnp Panic Attack

You mean my credit card using skills?
  12. Japhyb

Wars

Stop h8in bruv
  13. Japhyb

Pnp Panic Attack

Your loyalty skills are laughable
  14. Japhyb

I left, didn't get kicked, mate you'll be lucky if you last 4 more seconds with a mouth like that
  15. Japhyb

I'm so done...i'm not even going to argue about how I wasn't founder with you guys anymore...every time I say it, it feels like it goes through one ear and out the other with you lot. Wanted to stay away from the en85 externals, but seriously? Get your facts straight.
  16. Japhyb

Ghosting Founder

Okay thanks guys
  17. Japhyb

Ghosting Founder

so will the alliance just dissolve?
  18. Japhyb

Ghosting Founder

What happens if the one and only founder of an alliance ghosts?
  19. Japhyb

Anything else bad someone wants to say about me? Just shut up, one thing is to play a browser game, but to put someone else down about it, I really thought this community was more mature then that. I'm not even joking, I'm having a horrible day and you guys are making it 100% worse. I think we...
  20. Japhyb

Bambi

No need to be rude or annoying about it, I was just about to congratulate you. GG guys, it was inevitable but I ultimately give complete credit to impervious for taking my city.Dont think I'll be continuing on this world, and I'm sure a lot of you will prefer it without me, good luck in the future