Search results

1. wooly84

Rumors

What sort of Alliance allows players from the enemy in their skype room: Virus :P
  2. wooly84

LOL giggle giggle

my 4 Cities Vs his 429 cities so far 1-0 ME WHEEEEYYY O SPARTIATIS today at 10:12 Take another city from this alliance. I will rain down on you 10x, to what i just launched at you. I will RIM you, if you dont know what RIM, means, ask around, my friend. With my Compliments. THE...
  3. wooly84

cant join a world

i cant join world (en86) when i load up grepolis and it says join new worlds i click it then it gives me an option to join 5 worlds 3 of which have been running for over a year any idea how i can choose to join (en86) thanks
  4. wooly84

Here we go again

Wooly here Just poping in to see if the grepo passion is still there Helllllooooooo :)
  5. wooly84

Old noob looking to start again

Looking for a pre made to help me get back to the swing of things for the next world as long as it's not speed 1
  6. wooly84

iPad converter

Hey guys need a little help here Can you get Grepo converter for an iPad if so can you explain how I can do it Thanks in advance
  7. wooly84

Ocean 46 citys for LD/OV

My city are up for grabs feel free to mail me and ill make sure you guys walk right in
  8. wooly84

GrepoIntel

Any idea why it keeps showing times in UTC+8 and not the normal UTC+1
  9. wooly84

Hmm

whats this all about
  10. wooly84

Tyche's 25th day

What happened to the 25th day? Nothing to do with last year i hope :P
  11. wooly84

Not a Bug Activate confirmation request

When spending gold i should have the little box pop up to confirm i want to spend the Gold well it dosnt work when buying premium advisers My story: Got all 5 shards on the christmas tree so thought i had to extend them as it dosnt explain they get added on themselves so while clicking...
  12. wooly84

Not a Bug Cant buy gold

Trying to buy gold but its not working, says i need to put in correct information (which i am) any ideas?
  13. wooly84

Pass the message on

Can the ingame mod start doing his/her job and answer a bloody support ticket sometime today its my Gold your wasting
  14. wooly84

Inactive Topic Switch silver from cave to cave

Disclaimer: Im thick so this might not be at all perfect :) Proposal: Allow you to swap silver from cave to cave Have you Checked the 'Do not suggest list/previously suggested ideas' in the 'Archive': I have looked and have not found anything like that, if someone has then well done i never...
  15. wooly84

still going

anyone still playing in Caly
  16. wooly84

Winners

Well done Hate on the 4 wonders no doubt it will be 7/7 soon
  17. wooly84

ANTI Quests and Hero's

Sad to say but Grepolis is going downhill fast, its a war game we want to build troops and ships to fight not do stupid quests and have "heros" that just plain suck. 1.26 version of grepolis was by far the best (imo) if INNO had any sense they would strip the game back down to its original...
  18. wooly84

REPs

Why do people shy away from signing the reps + & - Have some balls for peet sake its just as bad as casting plague on a city :rolleyes: seriously tho man up and sign your REPs people
  19. wooly84

day 7 login bonus

once i get to day 7 we get the chance to fill our warehouse with full resources do i need to collect this before day 8 starts or can i keep it there till i want collect it
  20. wooly84

Ocean 76

The Odyssey The younger of the two surviving ancient Greek epic poems, traditionally ascribed to Homer but containing much orally transmitted material composed over several centuries, and concerning the adventures and ordeals of the Greek warrior Odysseus after the fall of Troy as he struggles...