2. maman8

Top 12 sink/swim

friendship will win !!!
  3. maman8

Top 12 sink/swim

Get yourself a poodle and teach it.
  4. maman8

Top 12 sink/swim

We have off players and deffs players. Off players to take a city and give the city to the player a deffer. You do not know such tactics? Or are we playing another game? One more question. You did disregard and arrogant attitude to strangers? I thought the English were well-mannered and cultured.
  5. maman8

Top 12 sink/swim

Bravo to your logic. Volga is not the biggest river in Russia, the biggest river Ob`. We came here as a team and settled together, we like to drink tea and cake in the evenings. The same name? Ridiculously. Who's multies? Vitali multies Vasili or Vice versa? They're different names, by the way...
  6. maman8

Top 12 sink/swim

Hi, analysts. I see as you well understand multies. Most likely you have wide experience in their use. To be pleasant to me your logic: if I am at war - I am a hero if rivals are at war - it is the multies. Many wars were in the history lost because underestimated the rival. If you do not...
  7. maman8

Top 12 sink/swim

Friends from Grepolis came to visit. And for me, real communication is more important than a house in the monitor. I'll draw myself another house later.
  8. maman8

Top 12 sink/swim

Stupid joke, in the style of Naprolom
  9. maman8

Top 12 sink/swim

Hi! You don't know Russian well. They do not sleep, all the time drinking vodka with bears playing the balalaika