Search results

1. Top 12 Top 12 (or less) city names in Gela

"Puzzy footing" around (pathetic the correct spelling is auto-edited out) is an American/English term ... something that has really made things a bit of a drag lately ... http://forum.wordreference.com/showthread.php?t=2244321 NightsMaster
  2. Top 12 Top 12 (or less) city names in Gela

Player/City combo Bonus because of player name ... Player: "Doesthisnamefi" city name: "itfinallyfit" NightsMaster
  3. Pnp Fate sealed for Highland Scottish Clan - The MacLeod Clan - Son of Leod

I recognize a lot of names on that list ... they are very happy and successful in The Myrmidons now ;) NightsMaster
  4. Pnp The Doom of The Myrmiddons!!

Not really so matched now is it? (and not so long nor huge of a war ... kind of a fizzle, really) ... we are used to fighting alliances 3 times our size ... I was kind of hoping TUKS would of put up a better fight ... rather disappointing. I have a feeling the real wars are about to begin...
  5. Pnp The Doom of The Myrmiddons!!

Yes Neb, we have accumulated quite the collection of skins (I guess you considered Starfall not worth mentioning as well as countless other small alliances ... Achilles lasted all of about 5 days I think after refusing to stop attacking us?) ... twice we have annihilated the number 2 alliance in...
  6. Pnp The Doom of The Myrmiddons!!

always does when other alliances initiate wars with us ... they start them ... we finish them ... NightsMaster
  7. Pnp The Doom of The Myrmiddons!!

Your post is amusing ... in it's inaccuracies ... NightsMaster