Search results

1. C4R105

Dropping Like Flies

2. C4R105

Competition Grepolis Jeopardy

Rules: Anyone can participate Only allowed to answer once per clue After three incorrect answers pick another clue Rankings MyLittleUnicorn 30 Saib0t 50 Rock5 120 civecnavi 30 Ezypezy 30 Minatomus 30
  3. C4R105

Newspaper Bhrytos Post Third Issue

SATURDAY, AUGUST 15, 2015 THIRD ISSUE On this issue: World News Interviews Wars & Stats Ocean Control: In-depth Analysis Fun Section Lottery Week 3 is the best week we have seen yet. Panic Attack went into panic mode and disbanded after most of its leaders abandoned ship and left...
  4. C4R105

Newspaper Bhrytos Post Second Issue

FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 2015 SECOND ISSUE On this issue: World News Interviews Wars & Stats Ocean Control: In-depth Analysis What Do You Think? Fun Section Lottery It has been two weeks since the world opened and it the world is shaping quite nicely. First and foremost, there has...
  5. C4R105

Newspaper Bhrytos Post

First Issue On this issue: World News, Interviews, Fun Section, Obituaries, Lottery Second Issue On this issue: World News, interviews, Wars & Stats, Ocean Control, WDYT, Fun Section, Lottery Third Issue On this issue: World News, interviews, Wars & Stats, Ocean Control, Fun Section, Lottery...
  6. C4R105

Newspaper Bhrytos Post First Issue

SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2015 FIRST ISSUE On this issue: World News Interviews Wars & Stats Ocean Control: In-depth Analysis Top 12: In-depth Analysis What Do You Think? Fun Section Obituaries Lottery It has been a little over a week since the world opened and to everyone's...
  7. C4R105

Newspaper Sinope Herald Issue 4

Issue #4 February 8, 2015 On this issue: News Wars Fun Section News DD: Danish Divided This past week several internal issues arose among the leadership of DANISH DIVISION and the two former leaders, Donpj111 and hr West, decided to go their separate ways. As a result of this some...
  8. C4R105

Newspaper Sinope Herald Issue 3

Issue #3 February 1, 2015 On this issue: News Wars Ocean Review Fun Section News From Sweet To Bitter The Fruit Loop Troop (FLT) disbanded this past Friday mainly due to the coalition formed against them. The support tab in their alliance forum was the most active one as players...
  9. C4R105

Newspaper Sinope Issue 2

Issue #2 January 25, 2015 On this issue: News Ocean Review Fun Section News Academy Alliances, Academy Alliances Everywhere The fall of THE GANG and TZ-HC Brothers was no surprise and some alliances took advantage of their failure. Alpha et Omega gained two academy alliances this...
  10. C4R105

Newspaper Sinope Issue 1

Issue #1 January 18, 2015 On this issue: News Interviews Ocean Review Fun Section News The Gloves Are Off Beginner's Protection is off more many and alliances are racking up battle points one of them being THE GANG. An alliance that most if not everyone expected to fall before BP...
  11. C4R105

Newspaper Sinope Herald

Issue #1 Issue #2 Issue #3 Issue #4
  12. C4R105

Newspaper Pandosia Newspaper: Second Issue

SUNDAY, JULY 20, 2014 ISSUE II On this issue: World News Interviews Wars & Stats What Do You Think? Fun Section Obituaries Lottery It has been three weeks since the world Pandosia opened its doors and two weeks since Beginner's Protection (BP) ended and a lot has happened since then...
  13. C4R105

Newspaper Pandosia Newspaper: First Issue

FRIDAY, JULY 4, 2014 ISSUE I On this issue: World News Interviews Fun Section Lottery Welcome to the first issue of the Pandosia Newspaper. The newspaper that will bring you the latest news from around the world because no alliance is too small and no player is too insignificant to impact the...
  14. C4R105

Pandosia Newspaper

First Issue (Click me) On this issue: World News Interviews Fun Section Lottery Second Issue (Click me) On this issue: World News Interviews Wars & Stats What Do You Think? Fun Section Obituaries Lottery Previous works Apollonia Times Eubea Journal The Katane Observer Nysa Chronicles
  15. C4R105

Pnp Wanna Hear A Joke? United Forces

I knew moving to ocean 73 was going to be fun but did not expected it to be this much fun. It all started like this. I colonized in ocean 73 and after a few weeks I decided to bother my neighbors.My attacks must have make them angry as they launched everything they had at me and cleared the...
  16. C4R105

Pnp Defender of the Day

Wednesday May 21, 2014 1800 hours Akhmael is informed of incoming enemy attacks to two of his cities. 56 ZCC and 56 GV. 2100 hours First attack hits 56 ZCC. Thursday May 22, 2014 0000 hours Bireme wall at 56 ZCC gets hit severely hard. Attacks on 56 GV begin to land...
  17. C4R105

Competition Spot The Difference

Rules 1 Point per difference first member to spot it get the point member with the most points at the end wins a prize Do Not edit post double post Participants ashik01 - 15 Points RMD27 - 14 Points whathell - 10 Points Round 3 17 differences - 15 found / 2 left [/spoiler] [/spoiler]...
  18. C4R105

Milestones of Olynthus

Milestones of Olynthus Individual Milestones Points 2k Points: brecheisen1 5k Points: brecheisen1 10k Points: Arasko 25k Points: Arasko 50k Points: Kenny1977 100k Points: Kenny1977 250k Points: AngryPolarBear 500k Points: AngryPolarBear 1 Million Points...
  19. C4R105

Newspaper Nysa Chronicles Issue 4

MONDAY, APRIL 28, 2014Issue No. 4 In this issue: World News In-Depth: Alliance Analysis Interviews Fun Section Wheel of Fortune This week we saw Zombies and Blood Crown disband. Zombies disbanded due to bad leadership. Most of their players joined Tidal Surge (and Family) making...
  20. C4R105

Newspaper Nysa Chronicles Issue 3

TUESDAY, APRIL 22, 2014Issue No. 3 In this issue: World News Interviews Wars: Stats & Maps Wheel of Fortune Several players left Zombies this week causing them to drop down the ranks. Those that left told me they left because of the way leadership was running the alliance. Tidal...